• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

North Korea plan to attack the USA

Greybeard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone concerned as much as me with all the North Korea threats?
How worried should we be, and how does one prepare?
President Trump responded today by saying "the threats will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"

Bluckle up men, this may not turn out well!

Look back over the last 5 years how many times NK has threatened us.

Not worried one bit.

I wouldn't worry about it , if it does happen we're fucked anyways

Pres Trump can obliterate North korea once and for all, or we can wait a few years and then they will have a thousand functioning ICBMS
Or we'd have to use MOABs..... I don't think China and Russia wouldn't allow a nuke that close to them, they'd shoot it down if we tried.

How so? Do they really have any allies willing to go to bat for them?
I was talking about a nuke if they truly have one capable of reaching us than the whoever gets hit is fucked . I'm positive that we would wipe them out afterwards but that really doesn't help the people that were hit . I honestly don't think anyone wants nuclear war since everyone loses except some of those crazy isis fucks but that's a whole separate topic.

So pissed the last Admin let this shit happen.

How so? Do they really have any allies willing to go to bat for them?

Yeah CHINA! This is all part of the propaganda to get things stirred up soo everyone's ready to fuck everyone up AGAIN! History repeats itself, who will come out on top third time around? AMMerica FUCK yEAH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So pissed the last Admin let this shit happen.

Really?
There's a real chance these panfaced fucking dog eating pieces of shit with a man child dictator is going to fry US citizens and you are still blaming the ex head nigger in charge?

Get a fucking clue. We have our own man child with zero fucking diplomacy skills, playing I'm rubber your glue kids games.

SMH.

Pres Trump can obliterate North korea once and for all, or we can wait a few years and then they will have a thousand functioning ICBMS
Or we'd have to use MOABs..... I don't think China and Russia wouldn't allow a nuke that close to them, they'd shoot it down if we tried.

What about the element of surprise? All that tech is great, if it works? Say a hundred individual missiles go off directed at the states, could our anti missile defense systems really nail every one outta the sky? I'm willing to bet if shit really gets crazy they could potentially hit every major city. I believe technology to send or detonate a bomb in opposing territories is almost common knowledge, we get hit ..... every one gets hit back in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A missle wouldn't get close to us. We have a defense system setup.

Only way would be to smuggle one in and that's unlikely. Way way bigger threats than North Korea. It's a joke.

Really?
There's a real chance these panfaced fucking dog eating pieces of shit with a man child dictator is going to fry US citizens and you are still blaming the ex head nigger in charge?

Get a fucking clue. We have our own man child with zero fucking diplomacy skills, playing I'm rubber your glue kids games.

SMH.
Are you fucking serious? Dems blamed Bush for fucking years.
Either way you think its ok how he handled the shit? Or do you think all his fuck ups should just be erased because hes gone? I guess the good shit should be gone also huh?

Why is it we have no National missile defense system?

North Korea is attempting to become a major player. By empowering themselves with weapons that could harm us or anyone else, they get a chip in the big game. Iran wants to do the same thing....

I wish nukes were never invented. Would rather we fucking duke it out like the old days and may the best man win.

Personally, I am concerned. War isn't good for anyone. Makes the world less stable. Only a handful of ppl get rich while the rest of us struggle.

Not to mention loss of life. My son will be 12. Seems we have been in conflict for years. I fear he could be drafted, and I would lose my only son.

I served, and so did my two brothers. I would gladly sign something that would allow me to go in his place. Wish they had something like that for guys like me bc I would rather take my chances then lose my son bc I would be dead anyway.

Are you fucking serious? Dems blamed Bush for fucking years.
Either way you think its ok how he handled the shit? Or do you think all his fuck ups should just be erased because hes gone? I guess the good shit should be gone also huh?

Yup and the bush admin blamed Clinton. It's the name of the game. Here's an idea.... quit blaming others we are after all the same people who want the same thing (money,health,happiness and security), right?

Until the blame game stops and everyone works together it will continue to show us as weak.

We are where we are because politicians do what's right for their agenda not what's best for the country as a whole.

North Korea is attempting to become a major player. By empowering themselves with weapons that could harm us or anyone else, they get a chip in the big game. Iran wants to do the same thing....

whoa there....Iran is a whole other ballgame!!!! Their leaders have said repeatedly even at the U.N. that Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the map, and they've made it very clear that this would be their first priority the day they get nukes. Plain crazy!!! They've also called the USA the "great satan" they would lose in such a war, but they would pose a thread to citizens of many countries on the very first day they got nukes. Much worse scenario than even North Korea

Only way for that fat fuck with the stupid haircut can stay relevant and have any kind of pull to sustain his country is to blackmail everyone. Our government for years has ignored this festering problem to our detriment. Something DOES need to be done sooner rather than later

I wish nukes were never invented. Would rather we fucking duke it out like the old days and may the best man win
If nukes were not invented hundreds of thousands of American soldiers would have died to finish the war with Japan. Better to kill them than us. It's ugly but a cold hard truth.

Personally, I am concerned. War isn't good for anyone. Makes the world less stable. Only a handful of ppl get rich while the rest of us struggle.
​You're depressing me :)
I still feel we all have the opportunity to succeed, best place in the world to do that. Certainly is not going to happen for you in most other countries. Think positive!

Not to mention loss of life. My son will be 12. Seems we have been in conflict for years. I fear he could be drafted, and I would lose my only son.
There is no draft, and if you are referring to a conflict or war with North Korea that will last a week, at most.

I served, and so did my two brothers. I would gladly sign something that would allow me to go in his place. Wish they had something like that for guys like me bc I would rather take my chances then lose my son bc I would be dead anyway.
Thank you for your service to our country!

Back