Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    No brotha I'm kinda not. My heart is in a little danger and it's giving me a some clarity last few days.
    Sorry.

Hate to hear that. Hope you get your health in check and back to normal very soon. Wishing you the best.

Damn, and this last tren run probably did not do any good for the situation.. scary as hell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

No brotha I'm kinda not. My heart is in a little danger and it's giving me a some clarity last few days.
    Sorry.
    Take care of yourself TG. Might be time to start easing into real trt.

Edit: that moment of clarity is an eye opener. Don't take it for granted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Rep Points

Well all rhetoric aside, Trump doesn't have the balls to do it. Pretty sure that sad old assed, silver spoon piece of shit has a test level of a 10 year old girl and my atrophied nuts would over spill his girlish sized hands.

He's a 71 year old eunuch.

We are young men who know what needs to be done.

He's the other guy.
    I gotta disagree ...I think hes serious and infact I wouldnt be surprise if sent special forces of some kind over there to try and assassinate him lol...

Peoples Champ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I gotta disagree ...I think hes serious and infact I wouldnt be surprise if sent special forces of some kind over there to try and assassinate him lol...
    I don't see why this hasn't happened yet.

Shit, they found Saddam in a hole in the ground.

Put some poison in his damn ramen..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll bet that fat bastard can eat some noodles lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey just to let everyone know I have a bit of a sense of humor and as much as I hate Trump, I hate this little fucker much more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

To the OP. No, I am not worried. Just no reason to worry. Someone said the past 5 years they have been threating us. Try the last 20+ the nuke would never reach us. Our technology and weapons we have are beyond your pay grade. Rest easy

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,439 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    Look back over the last 5 years how many times NK has threatened us.

Not worried one bit.
    look back 20 years, they would stomp their feet every election cycle and we pay them off in oil and they would shut up for a few months

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,439 Posts
    Rep Points

its easy to type non sense on your laptop and point fingers at trump or obama or clinton but this shit has been going on long before them. korea is still at war, they only declared a cease fire once we crossed the 38th paralleled. for us its all a laughable joke. I was stationed in korea, for the people of south korea this shit is real serious, and altho I like the tough talk from trump and all I gotta be real honest, this isnt a game, it shouldnt be a triple dog dare you cause there are real peoples lives at stake in this chess game for halfwits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    its easy to type non sense on your laptop and point fingers at trump or obama or clinton but this shit has been going on long before them. korea is still at war, they only declared a cease fire once we crossed the 38th paralleled. for us its all a laughable joke. I was stationed in korea, for the people of south korea this shit is real serious, and altho I like the tough talk from trump and all I gotta be real honest, this isnt a game, it shouldnt be a triple dog dare you cause there are real peoples lives at stake in this chess game for halfwits.
    I think the question is, where is this all going. They now have a ICBM that we know for sure. They've been saying they will nuke the US when they get the tech. SO what does anyone suggest we do? Let them finish getting a nuke on that ICBM or just tell them please stop? So far the "please stop" has got them further down the road.

Seems China doesnt want to do shit about it. So lay back and wait for them to strike the US first like they've said they will?

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,439 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I think the question is, where is this all going. They now have a ICBM that we know for sure. They've been saying they will nuke the US when they get the tech. SO what does anyone suggest we do? Let them finish getting a nuke on that ICBM or just tell them please stop? So far the "please stop" has got them further down the road.

Seems China doesnt want to do shit about it. So lay back and wait for them to strike the US first like they've said they will?
    during the war china was backing north korea. regarding the nukes, its the queen on the chess board, north has been threatening to retake the south for decades, we have a stronger more advanced military than north korea, but with nukes they can shift the playing field, we will have to rethink our strategy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    708 Posts
    Rep Points

You guys are not who I was referring to when I brought up race. Sorry if that's how it came off.
    We all seem to forget about the skirmishes and race conflicts during his campaign. When a candidate stands in front of a podium at a rally and says "there's my black" pointing to the only one there and when the rednecks beat the shit out of a black heckler at a rally it demonstrates a theme that his core followers carry.

And yes I agree we had shit choices this election but I truly feel we didn't pick the lesser of 2 evils, popular vote numbers proved that. We chose a TV reality star over an experienced statesman, regardless of how shady she was.

What ever happened to diplomacy? What happened to building a coalition of nations? What happened to opening negotiations? You know all the usual civil processes.
    I'll tell you. He doesn't have a clue what or how it works. We have a man child inflaming a nuclear threat on twitter. We have an ignorant megalomaniac belittling his AG and congress through social media in front of the world. We look weaker now that we ever have in 16 years.

I hated the Bush administrations, both of them but at least they were leaders and had decency and were professional.
    Yeah Obama didn't get shit done because no one would let him. But he was a statesman and a diplomat. Sure he made mistakes but he also did some good things. Dug us the hell out of a recession comes to mind. Provided a healthcare system that allowed millions of uninsured people, my son one of them, to be able to see a doctor. Yes it has flaws but no one has come close to fixing it. All Trump does is banter on twitter "repeal". You really think he gives one fuck if you're retired mom or dad or the guy working 40 hours a week flipping burgers for minimum wage can go to the doctors if his children get sick?
    This guy has no idea what he's doing and you know what? That's ok too. When you're too stupid to lead you surround your self with some smart mutherfuckers who will do it for you. But no, his giant fucking ego won't let that happen. So we are stuck with this shit show and we are all going to pay the price for it.

I'm getting tired of these stupid threads. It's like watching CSPAN.
    FML
    Couldn't be more wrong on race, I was sick of having a democrat as president, doesn't matter to me what color he or she is, but that's what you guys always say because you know it preys on the emotions of the typical uninformed democrat voter, you know like the ones caught on camera assaulting people because they voted for trump, that the kind of person you are tommy?

And millions losing their insurance and costs skyrocketing to the point people couldn't afford it anymore is just a "flaw" to you? That's close to fixing it? Oh and if that wasn't enough the asshole punished these people even more by charging them hundreds every year for not having it, you know, the hardworking people who made it possible for these other people to be given healthcare

You wanna know when we're really going to pay the price? When the handouts start to outnumber those who actually contribute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

North Korea plan to attack the USA

You pay either way. Give them cheap insurance on our dime or pay through skyrocketing premiums because there isn't a single ER that won't treat patients insurance or not.

Your not very informed about how any of this works.

We have a Republican President, House and Senate and still not one fucking thing has been done. I'd think you'd be sick of them by now.
    At least Obama did something.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 08-12-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

You pay either way. Give them cheap insurance on our dime or pay through skyrocketing premiums because there isn't a single ER that won't treat patients insurance or not.

Your not very informed about how any of this works.

We have a Republican President, House and Senate and still not one fucking thing has been done. I'd think you'd be sick of them by now.
    At least Obama did something.
    All Obama did was fracture and further destroy this country . Granted, the seeds were planted in the 30's by the bullshit 'new deal' - but Obama expanded that shit to ever more absurd proportions.

In terms of how the US is viewed internationally by our enemies, I'd say they were emboldened by 8yrs of Obama retreats.

As for Trump, he's not ideal. He is WAY too soft and talks too much. I wish he would do more and talj after. Using the current issue as an example, I would much prefer he bomb the hell out of NK and then tweet 'all done. Next.'

Yes, I believe that war is both the answer and inevitable. Better we pick the time and start it rather than be behind the 8ball and have to react.
    Guillotine is socially repressed, so he makes up fantasies and posts them on forums. Don't take what he says as truth or as an endorsement of illegal drug use. Guillotine has not, and does not endorse illegal drug use.

Made in America

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Sheriv you have no clue what you're talking about. Nuclear fallout is far worse when a nuclear reactor melts down versus when a nuclear bomb is dropped. Don't believe me? Hiroshima and Nagasaki are rebuilt and repopulated. Chernobyl is still completely abandoned and uninhabitable, and will be for decades to come.

So yes. There is a huge difference in fallout from a meltdown vs. bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriv View Post
    THIS- very few countries have the nuclear capability to actually reduce the US to rubble and for now we call those countries "allies" - but it blows my mind that guys here will wring their hands and fret over eating fish because of a nuclear reactor power plant accident but aren't worried about a nuclear missile. Do you think the nuclear fallout is somehow different because one generates electricity and one is a missile?