• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coinbase - sued by the IRS

Everybody thinks I am against cryptocurrency but I am not.

Coinbase is what I perceive as the Wild West meets 21st century technology.

What is currently unregulated and underground means regulated and above board someday.

Everybody thinks I am against cryptocurrency but I am not.

Coinbase is what I perceive as the Wild West meets 21st century technology.

What is currently unregulated and underground means regulated and above board someday.
Agreed. Because all good things end.

Anywhere the govt can get there claws into someone else's pocket they will. Fuck the irs, I want them to hand over there papers, all the govt does is such people dry. It's like the tollways here in Illinois millions upon millions if not billions are made each year from people driving through and the roads are shit, were is the money going, it's certainly not paying for infrastructure in this shit whole, they'd rather put in new tollways with higher tech ways to fuck you, now they're thinking of giving tickets from drones catching you speeding, it's all bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anywhere the govt can get there claws into someone else's pocket they will. Fuck the irs, I want them to hand over there papers, all the govt does is such people dry. It's like the tollways here in Illinois millions upon millions if not billions are made each year from people driving through and the roads are shit, were is the money going, it's certainly not paying for infrastructure in this shit whole, they'd rather put in new tollways with higher tech ways to fuck you, now they're thinking of giving tickets from drones catching you speeding, it's all bs

Illinois is fucked.

They are almost junk status on the bonds they use to borrow money for infrastructure as they have no money.

They are like California, they rob money for roads to pay for welfare.

FACT!

Illinois is fucked.

They are almost junk status on the bonds they use to borrow money for infrastructure as they have no money.

They are like California, they rob money for roads to pay for welfare.

FACT!

With all the new additional taxes passed onto small and large business owners here in an attempt to generate revenue and fix part of this broke state, many companies are packing up and heading right across state lines and opening up shop else where. They are literally closing down public schools due to lack of funding,it's crazy.

Skip4 and Chicago are both right- Illinois is fucked and has been for years now. At one point, they couldnt even afford to pay some of the lottery winners. They are wayyy behind on all kinds of payments and most recent passed bill just raised taxes to help cover their money wasting. I wouldnt say Illinois is quite as bad as Cali, but it isnt far behind.

IML Gear Cream!
Skip4 and Chicago are both right- Illinois is fucked and has been for years now. At one point, they couldnt even afford to pay some of the lottery winners. They are wayyy behind on all kinds of payments and most recent passed bill just raised taxes to help cover their money wasting. I wouldnt say Illinois is quite as bad as Cali, but it isnt far behind.
Calif has charged .18 cents per gallon for decades, or at least I'm sure it has been a long time.

The roads suck! In a study 60% of Calif roads are in bad need of repair that will require 168 billion dollars to fix, so just a few months ago they added another .12 cents a gallon on top of that and now it's .30 cents a gallon so they can raise 52 billion more in the next decade to catch up.

But, all the money they collected in the past went to support social services.

Whats funny is no one in Calif gives a shit. And like what you guys have seen in Illinois with businesses exiting your state same thing over here.

Almost 90% of California's tax revenue comes from Silicon Valley in form of corporate and personal income tax. Should that change and Calif may as well fall off into the ocean.

I say fuck em.

Yeah they added taxes to pop, gambling, cigarettes. Not that I smoke but a pack went up to $10 in cook county

I buy btc, I buy drugs, I sell the drugs, I deposit more
money from cb than I paid in. Who thought he IRS wasn't gonna want in on that action?

The info requested seems a bit broad.

Anyway, Coinbase has been dumping accounts left and right. I imagine they knew this was coming some time ago

Yeah they added taxes to pop, gambling, cigarettes. Not that I smoke but a pack went up to $10 in cook county

You should see how much cigs go for in Australia, and the way they display them lol.

You should see how much cigs go for in Australia, and the way they display them lol.

Not sure I understand? I take it they cost a shit load and are on display like diamonds? Or they still have marketing ads everywhere, which are now illegal here?

Back