• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real jeweled pistol customization

IML Gear Cream!
Without giving out too much personal info... a very close fam member is responsible for giving out the pistol permits for the area I'm from so a lot of time when someone has a spouse that dies that had a permit and they don't instead of destroying the pistols they give them to this person I'm close with so literally I have access to getting at the very least a few good pistols a month. So I'm not like destroying a perfectly good firearm I worked hard to buy.... Just making a retarded purchase I feel I deserve, at least that's how I rationalize it to myself lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

You trolling bro?

You've got not one but two GLOCK 1911s?

Man that's pretty cool you found those two super rare pistols.

All I have is a 17. I just did a google search for that model and could not find it. Must be very rare indeed.

Gold platting a 1911 is a sin. Up you AI brother

Invest it in a scarce resource.

Or amazon.. Its the real life brawndo

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
It's got what plants crave

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Something to keep in mind your actual forearm is the lower so if you do go to chrome shop or a jeweler leave them the slide and what other parts you'd like done. With you keeping the lower it takes the whole chance of issues arrising, same with like gun stores that customize or engravers if they don't have the lower part with serial #s they don't have to log said firearm in their books or run them to see if they're hot which legally they're supposed to which doesn't happen all the time tho if you have a cool guy. Most places that aren't gunstores are iffy about working or doing anything with guns so keep that in mind a little way of getting around issues..also if you ever put alot of $ in a gun and your gun comes up stolen or used in a crime allegedly all the police have to have legally is the frame or part with serial # so strip your gun down of everything and give them just a stripped lower, I know this from alot of experience with police confiscation guns ive bought/sold in the past.

Guns cost enough with out gold lol

Back