• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear Church

Juice69

Juice69
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first experience with Gear Church was above and beyond what I expected. I have always got my gear from a local friend but that is not an option at this time. So I decided to try going this route. I ran out of my Tri tren a week ago and was really stressing about getting more. I liked what I saw on here about GC so I gave a shot. I was in a hurry. GC said he would throw me something extra my next order. I ordered 1 vial of tren ace. I got my pack on Friday. When I opened it there were 2 vials of ace. Dude hooked me up on this order. Not only was this faster than I ever expected he also answered all of my emails and was very helpful with other concerns of mine about different gear that I have not used yet.

Thank you GC , you will be hearing from me again soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Mall the TA and transaction talk is not allowed. Might want to edit that. Other than that my run and dealings with him have been good.

Mall the TA and transaction talk is not allowed. Might want to edit that. Other than that my run and dealings with him have been good.
my apologies everyone. I will edit as soon as I can figure out how to do it

Comments edited:paddle:

These guys are awesome, I am impressed with the customer service , quick responses along with super fast shipping ( hope that's ok , if not edit that ) my only suggestion would be to stay awesome.

Hey all, I'm new here and need a little help. Trying to find a direct message link for Gear Church. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey all, I'm new here and need a little help. Trying to find a direct message link for Gear Church. Any help would be greatly appreciated

PM Ldog if your able

Back