• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Paxton gear junk? Plus old GrAnabolic

dragon slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 questions on the sources and potency of old gear:

I have an old order from Paxton, I remember seeing good reviews when I ordered. Looks like that might have been fan boy mumbo jumbo. Looking through these threads I see reports of under dosing etc now. Was their gear only junk towards the end? Or was it always junk? Heres what I have

from 6-2015
Test-C 250
Exemestane 25mg
Clomiphene Citrate 50mg
BActeriostactic Water

And from GrAnabolic
Pregnyl 5000 IU

Nothing has been pinned or mixed. Sounds like the best option is to toss the Paxton stuff? How about 2 year old Pregnyl?

not sure about exact dates . but at first just like all the others before.. it was very good at first. then turned to garbage. personally I wouldn't chance it. i mean a real bottle of test cost peanuts ... 2 year old hcg should still be good..

not sure about exact dates . but at first just like all the others before.. it was very good at first. then turned to garbage. personally I wouldn't chance it. i mean a real bottle of test cost peanuts ... 2 year old hcg should still be good..

Thanks bc123jm. I will be safe and junk it. Looks like DG is gtg from reviews. I will place an order with them. They do have a lot more options and names form the products I used. Any advice on which repalcments to get from my above list? I'm more interested in quality at this point than trying to save a buck

Thanks bc123jm. I will be safe and junk it. Looks like DG is gtg from reviews. I will place an order with them. They do have a lot more options and names form the products I used. Any advice on which repalcments to get from my above list? I'm more interested in quality at this point than trying to save a buck

alpha pharm has always done me right ,

Paxton is all fake gear and I am surprised yours hasn't crashed yet. Throw the paxton in the garbage its no good imo.

When I first came on the board I ran Pax . Actually found the board because of them. First cycle was good but the next went to shit . I was running test e . It was complete crap and blew 5 weeks of my cycle . Mind you this was 2014

When I first came on the board I ran Pax . Actually found the board because of them. First cycle was good but the next went to shit . I was running test e . It was complete crap and blew 5 weeks of my cycle . Mind you this was 2014

Lol .... I wonder how many of us have been burned ? I think forums like this and sharing bloods holds these sponsors to accountability .. that being said , really all they have to do is produce Real test and slap different labels on the bottles , but oh well , better than nothing ..Be safe stick to Test and maybe Winny

Toss that Paxton shit they are junk or send it back to bigvnyc that scamming fuck still comes around

Thanks guys, confirmed what all I already knew I should do. Same deal, I had some legit Paxton stuff before but not worth the risk. Decided to go with DG this time.

Paxton belongs in the trash! Im ashamed to admit I even used Them lol their anadrol didn't do dick!

I was doing 560 test, 400 tren e, 400 mast e from them at that date, and it was good. 3200 total test 48 hrs after 280mg pin, sides and effectiveness from tren and/or mast. i know they went south, but my gear was good. If you dont want it Ill take it

Back