Anabolic Menu

HPLC Dianabol (Dbol) Quantitative Analysis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

HPLC Dianabol (Dbol) Quantitative Analysis

Here is an High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) lab results we've received on Dianabol (Dbol).
    Conclusion: Concentration of the test sample Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)is 10.59 mg in a pill.
    Dianabol (Dbol) is available for sale at any time with the fastest FREE International Shipping.

Regards,
    AnabolicMenu - high quality steroids source

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow, I must be a little too used to seeing "analysis" that is not quite correct in the claims. This is one of the first reports that I have seen that I will completely agree with. Bravo.

The things that set this analysis apart from what we normally see that cause dubious claims:

The use of a reference standard
    Fully detailed instrumental setup
    Detailed workup and dilution scheme for the standard and sample
    And most importantly, the use of a Mass-Spec detector for absolute identification alongside a UV detector for quantification

Another thing, I know it is too late now, but in the future, it would be more accurate, and would get more attention, if you called this analysis a "LC-MS" analysis, emphasizing the fact that it is a mass-spec analysis. These are what we really need around here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Really appreciate your time looking at the lab test thoroughly giving detailed feedback and your point how to call it more accurate.

Though LC-MS is involved in HPLC, Mass Spectrometry has a clear emphasis on the process of ionizing chemical species and sorting them based on their mass-to-charge ratio.
    We've got LC-MS Analysis on Clen pills and Clen Powder as well. Going to post them in the next two threads.
    Last edited by AnabolicMenu-Rep; 07-31-2017 at 01:39 AM.