• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Got my order in today. Will map out what and how much In a day or so

Test E
NPP
Drost P
Trest
Superdrol inject
Liquid Proviron
Liquid DBol

Looking forward to getting this rolling again

Trest!!!!!

Got my order in today. Will map out what and how much In a day or so

Test E
NPP
Drost P
Trest
Superdrol inject
Liquid Proviron
Liquid DBol

Looking forward to getting this rolling again

Decided on this cycle. Nothing crazy. My writing sucks so it’s

Test E - 350ew
NPP- 450ew
Proviron- 40mg ed
Dex- .5 x2 ew

Might add Dbol for a few weeks at 50mg ed a couple weeks in

Attachments

• 130D0C9B-E107-4759-8E23-5AFE1D566A86.jpeg
    130D0C9B-E107-4759-8E23-5AFE1D566A86.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38

Test E - 350ew
NPP- 450ew
Proviron- 40mg ed
Dex- .5 x2 ew

Sounds good man! You know I'll be following along!

That's perfect...not too high and not too low.

Test E - 350ew
NPP- 450ew
Proviron- 40mg ed
Dex- .5 x2 ew

Music: 80’s stuff -Violent Femmes, The Cult “Electric “

Early AM workouts this week

Attachments

• 2B69014C-A3DC-4FC1-B224-5FDFB4BF0D89.jpeg
    2B69014C-A3DC-4FC1-B224-5FDFB4BF0D89.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 27
Nice work Bro. What is considered "early" in your world? I also train first thing in the morning.

4am. I get up at 3:10am That’s why I listen to music that’s not quite as loud and aggressive. Even though my gym is in the basement I have a tendency to turn it up as I workout without knowing sometimes. 🤨

4am. I get up at 3:10am That’s why I listen to music that’s not quite as loud and aggressive. Even though my gym is in the basement I have a tendency to turn it up as I workout without knowing sometimes. 🤨

Yeah thats definitely an early start for sure...I bet the wife loves hearing you make a racket at 4am😉😉

Get Shredded!
Yeah thats definitely an early start for sure...I bet the wife loves hearing you make a racket at 4am

She sleeps pretty sound-and rarely wakes up. Plus I never drop the weights. Now next week when I’m back on nights and working out at 1 in the afternoon it’s on and it’s loud.

Tuberville pulled it through.

She sleeps pretty sound-and rarely wakes up. Plus I never drop the weights. Now next week when I’m back on nights and working out at 1 in the afternoon it’s on and it’s loud.

Music: Foo Fighters..... There new song sounds ok. Excited for the new album to come out in February.

The Test E and NPP are smooth with zero pip to no surprise

Attachments

• 7674D499-0903-4A49-B3CD-A96A052B5CC6.jpeg
    7674D499-0903-4A49-B3CD-A96A052B5CC6.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 16
Crue...through the years...have you ever had any issues with Deca/NPP?

Music: Foo Fighters..... There new song sounds ok. Excited for the new album to come out in February.

The Test E and NPP are smooth with zero pip to no surprise

Crue...through the years...have you ever had any issues with Deca/NPP?

No. Ran Deca a few times with zero issues. NPP a ran probably twice but at low doses and short cycles. I’ll keep this dose at 450ew and see how it goes. Might bump slightly higher but not yet

Been going out of town for the past 2 weekends with 2 more coming up with my daughters soccer team. I’ll never go back to Gatlinburg TN this time a year ever again. Way to
many people walking all up
on top of each other. Panic Attack 101 for
me

were the folks wearing masks? Maybe they liked being close to a jacked dude????

Been going out of town for the past 2 weekends with 2 more coming up with my daughters soccer team. I’ll never go back to Gatlinburg TN this time a year ever again. Way to
many people walking all up
on top of each other. Panic Attack 101 for
me

were the folks wearing masks? Maybe they liked being close to a jacked dude????

Most didn’t wear masks. That place was not built to hold that many people at onetime.

IML Gear Cream!

Music: Foo Fighters Live

Started GC’s liquid D-bol at 50mg pre workout. Will give update after a week. Taste is not bad

Best part about this Thanksgiving is the Steelers Ravens game

Attachments

• 0478ED1F-8B74-4951-A4C6-456E52C97568.jpeg
    0478ED1F-8B74-4951-A4C6-456E52C97568.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 733E4D78-E836-4F5A-9E80-5BD26E3486A5.jpeg
    733E4D78-E836-4F5A-9E80-5BD26E3486A5.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks bro.

Hopefully, there wont be a lot of political nonsense in pregame.

Started GC’s liquid D-bol at 50mg pre workout. Will give update after a week. Taste is not bad

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro.

Thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro.

Is that still going on? I figured it would die down and all the fakes who thought they were doing something Nobel and social media worthy would’ve moved on by now.

Donated blood yesterday.

Been busy AF lately along with other stuff. I’ll be more active starting next week. My workouts been slacking as well honestly so stopped the D-bol as to not waste it. I hate this time of year. Nothing against the holidays just the time change and the cold. Last out of town tournament this weekend for the year.

Steelers 11-0. STEELERNATION

Stay hard💪

Donated blood yesterday.

Been busy AF lately along with other stuff. I’ll be more active starting next week. My workouts been slacking as well honestly so stopped the D-bol as to not waste it. I hate this time of year. Nothing against the holidays just the time change and the cold. Last out of town tournament this weekend for the year.

Music: Corey Taylor and Run the Jewels

Started the D-bol today at 50mg pwo I have a clear schedule for awhile now

Pinned Test E and NPP today smooth zero pip

Steelers finally lost a game. I’m not mad. Got to beat Buffalo though this Sunday

Attachments

• A36D5165-1E9F-4061-A833-481F0610E6E3.jpeg
    A36D5165-1E9F-4061-A833-481F0610E6E3.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 27

Music: Corey Taylor and Run the Jewels

Started the D-bol today at 50mg pwo I have a clear schedule for awhile now

Pinned Test E and NPP today smooth zero pip

Steelers finally lost a game. I’m not mad. Got to beat Buffalo though this Sunday
not happening brudda.... stampede coming your way 😉

Donated blood yesterday.

to you for donating. I am sorry to hear about the training and understand totally. 2020 is a year that I would have loved to skip, but we move on. I am sure you will be back in Action; Full Bore in no time. Kick Ass Crue!!

Max
#steelernation

not happening brudda.... stampede coming your way 

I knew they wasn’t going undefeated so to lose to an NFC team is fine. I can see maybe 2 more losses coming. I’m not saying who

I’ve had my eye on this game with Buffalo for awhile. I’d prefer to play at Heinz Field

- - - Updated - - -

to you for donating. I am sorry to hear about the training and understand totally. 2020 is a year that I would have loved to skip, but we move on. I am sure you will be back in Action; Full Bore in no time. Kick Ass Crue!!

Max
#steelernation

Thanks Max. I’m on it

I’ve only been watching game day highlights on the YouTube and I don’t want to jinx buffalo by watching the games or sending praise..... but Allen is impressing me.... as well as Beasley and Diggs. If their D can tighten up I think they got a chance at a deep run this year. 🤞

Back