• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!

Music: Ratt and Roll

Pic of TD. The orange cap vials are the special edition naked Mast/Test/Deca blend. Kinda like the no label vials. GC’s label machine was down so these are a one off Cruefan only vials. At least that’s what I’m saying.

I will pull bloods around the 6 week mark as usual.

Oh you special fancy pants!!!!lol Looks good man..I see some Tren E, didnt see that in your cycle plan..last minute addition?

Oh you special fancy pants!!!!lol Looks good man..I see some Tren E, didnt see that in your cycle plan..last minute addition?

The Tren E and Winny will be a different cycle later on.

Forgot to say that I pinned 1ml of the blend last night and it’s absolutely pipless. I was a little concerned pushing 600mg at one time but had zero issues.

They are just so beautiful!

Music: Ratt and Roll

Pic of TD. The orange cap vials are the special edition naked Mast/Test/Deca blend. Kinda like the no label vials. GC’s label machine was down so these are a one off Cruefan only vials. At least that’s what I’m saying.

I will pull bloods around the 6 week mark as usual.

Music: AC⚡️DC “Dirty Deeds”. Malcolm Young’s rhythm guitar playing can’t be beat

Attachments

• 57D3762B-D522-4CDA-B8D9-9B545B1F943A.jpeg
    57D3762B-D522-4CDA-B8D9-9B545B1F943A.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 24

Music: ELO

Looking to add a leg press to my gym hopefully within the next couple weeks

Attachments

• 448AF078-A7BE-4852-BBCB-4F9A8A168D79.jpeg
    448AF078-A7BE-4852-BBCB-4F9A8A168D79.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 52
IML Gear Cream!
Can’t wait to see buffalo throw down tonight. Should be a good game..... late game tho and work early in the am... sucks!!!

Can’t wait to see buffalo throw down tonight. Should be a good game..... late game tho and work early in the am... sucks!!!

We was winning when I went to bed but lost when I woke up 🤬

Your a cruel person Crue. You liking the blend? Pinning delts? Did I see that Tommy Tuberville is running for Senate?

Kinda shocked Motley Crue is coming back next year. The whole basis of there last tour was it was there final tour and billed as such. Not that I won’t go see them in Atlanta maybe but still shocked. Mick Mars is in really bad shape also

The blend has been smooth so far. Pushing thru a 25g in the glutes and zero pip. Pulling bloods in mid January. Too early to say anything more than that.

Attachments

• 76CF420F-3179-49DC-9112-D9BEC1B3F3A3.jpeg
    76CF420F-3179-49DC-9112-D9BEC1B3F3A3.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 34
Whoa what? Motley is going back on tour? I may have to call up some buddies and make a road trip.

Yes....MM looks really ill man.

Kinda shocked Motley Crue is coming back next year. The whole basis of there last tour was it was there final tour and billed as such. Not that I won’t go see them in Atlanta maybe but still shocked. Mick Mars is in really bad shape also

The blend has been smooth so far. Pushing thru a 25g in the glutes and zero pip. Pulling bloods in mid January. Too early to say anything more than that.

Well said...don't give him any proviron,ISO or ATIPP....he may get into trouble.

I read in google news Vince isn’t fat anymore. Someone hook him up with Gear Church and get his ass on Tri blend to finish out his cut.

Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers<< because it was cold this morning

Anyone else have problems with drinking enough water in the winter?

Attachments

• F0A00E89-9D53-4E4A-9525-FD510FEE9B10.jpeg
    F0A00E89-9D53-4E4A-9525-FD510FEE9B10.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 21
Get Shredded!
Well said...don't give him any proviron,ISO or ATIPP....he may get into trouble.

Proviron is the feel good pill for sure. I’ve seen your blood results and your free test is crazy.

Yes I struggle to get the water down in winter also. Summer, two plus gallons easy. But I also work outside so it goes down fast and often. But yeah winter is a mental challenge to keep up with water when its cold out.

Music: The Police

Decided to pin 1ml M/W/F. Don’t want to risk any pip with that high mg all at once. So far no pip at 1ml.

Attachments

• E4D6D7DC-9F06-42A1-B87B-06AC291BAAD2.jpeg
    E4D6D7DC-9F06-42A1-B87B-06AC291BAAD2.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 35

Music: The Police

Decided to pin 1ml M/W/F. Don’t want to risk any pip with that high mg all at once. So far no pip at 1ml.

So 600mg of each compound per week? Didnt you originally plan on only running 1ml per week total
.so 200 of each? Thought I read that earlier in the log?

Should get some good results with that. Was going to run the blend also but decided on just sust and deca and left the mast out...going to do 750mg of each with some Anadrol at the start

Anadrol zaps my appetite. Still have some that I’ll probably use on the back end of a summer cycle.

How about some new pics big daddy?

Music: Skid Row, Faster Pussycat, GNR. Had IHeartRadio on this morning

I’m off till after New Years starting today. Going to hit up some local coffee/food places over the break I’ve been wanting to try. Probably won’t be posting much but will still be hitting it. Hopefully will have my gym redone with new floor and a leg press machine added. I’ll take a picture of it when done.

Attachments

• 83341523-774B-49EF-9FBA-1D88465D1C7F.jpeg
    83341523-774B-49EF-9FBA-1D88465D1C7F.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 27
Back