• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!
I'm joking about the FSH and LH.....your balls are running on empty:)

Get on the quality fish oil daily and get the water up on a consistent basis....its will help. I would stay far away from EQ.....Your blood chemistry would not be an ideal fit for that compound.

Low because of the synthetic Test I’m assuming. Always shows low on my labs Still trying to work this blood donation situation out

I'm joking about the FSH and LH.....your balls are running on empty:)

Get on the quality fish oil daily and get the water up on a consistent basis....its will help. I would stay far away from EQ.....Your blood chemistry would not be an ideal fit for that compound.

Eq would definitely wreak havoc on my RBC. I got the script finally written for every 2 months. Looking at next Friday to donate. You would think I was trying to get Xanax or something with all this back and forth with this Dr.

I would try Viking Alternative Crue....I hear really good things for guys on TRT.

Eq would definitely wreak havoc on my RBC. I got the script finally written for every 2 months. Looking at next Friday to donate. You would think I was trying to get Xanax or something with all this back and forth with this Dr.

I would try Viking Alternative Crue....I hear really good things for guys on TRT.

I can just do it myself. I like having a script to validate it though. I’ll get one next week when I go see the Dr

I added a landmine attachment to my gym. Working on the different movements for future workouts. The close grip and short t-bar attachments seem killer for it.

I can just do it myself. I like having a script to validate it though. I’ll get one next week when I go see the Dr

I added a landmine attachment to my gym. Working on the different movements for future workouts. The close grip and short t-bar attachments seem killer for it.

Bad ass! Landmine ! Love it!

Max

Bad ass! Landmine ! Love it!

Max

What I’ve learned so far is to use smaller plates with close grip and t bar to allow for more ROM. Haven’t tried Meadows rows yet but will this week.

What I’ve learned so far is to use smaller plates with close grip and t bar to allow for more ROM. Haven’t tried Meadows rows yet but will this week.

I have not even got my rack all together and installed but I am totally excited to get it done.
The land mine is so versatile, especially with the different grip and attachments/exercises you can perform. So much better than jamming an Olympic Bar in the corner at a gym! Lol . It works fine, but I am thankful for the landmine.

Max

I understand your point. In the end, its just too much of a hassle. You can get your own bloodwork and manage everything to your liking. Dr Crue sounds pretty good.

My new TRT Dr. Seems really nice

Attachments

• DC4CBB98-84DC-4977-A01B-BF6A14B80C9C.jpeg
    DC4CBB98-84DC-4977-A01B-BF6A14B80C9C.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 42

Finally was able to donate this past Saturday. Went to see my Dr Monday and all she wanted to talk about was the dangers of TRT. Time for a new Dr. Until then I’ll be steering this ship

I’ll get this rolling again here soon. Just been taking things at half speed for the past month or so.

Absolutely ridiculous Crue. I'm glad your moving on.

Finally was able to donate this past Saturday. Went to see my Dr Monday and all she wanted to talk about was the dangers of TRT. Time for a new Dr. Until then I’ll be steering this ship

I’ll get this rolling again here soon. Just been taking things at half speed for the past month or so.

I understand her concern to an extent but she has no idea of test levels. Anyways I’m not going to deal with her anymore after this last debacle. Wish my old Dr didn’t retire. She was much easier to get along with.

Viking Alternative Crue...I know a few guys who love it.

I understand her concern to an extent but she has no idea of test levels. Anyways I’m not going to deal with her anymore after this last debacle. Wish my old Dr didn’t retire. She was much easier to get along with.

The TRT Dr I’ve been with for a good while now recently changed from requiring bloodwork every 6 months to every 3 months. It’s basically a way for their office to make more money. I just blow them off for a several months and tell them I’m working out of town.
I’ll have to keep Viking in mind if something changes.

Here’s some of my lab work from Monday. My Hemoglobin was 20.3 Saturday before I donated. Looking a lot better. My liver/kidney function and cholesterol were good as well. I do these labs twice a year outside of the labs I pull myself when on a cycle

Getting ready for next blast soon

Attachments

• 96093D8B-C745-4A2C-A20A-1E9A2FFC12E3.jpeg
    96093D8B-C745-4A2C-A20A-1E9A2FFC12E3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Get the party started with an old man blast.:clapping:

Here’s some of my lab work from Monday. My Hemoglobin was 20.3 Saturday before I donated. Looking a lot better. My liver/kidney function and cholesterol were good as well. I do these labs twice a year outside of the labs I pull myself when on a cycle

Getting ready for next blast soon

Other than Meadows rows these are my favorites with the landmine

Attachments

• EA88C749-DA05-4FFB-BEFA-4C95308B535A.jpeg
    EA88C749-DA05-4FFB-BEFA-4C95308B535A.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 41
I'm jealous of yall bros with your own weights. What you got in mind for your next blast? Myself I can't wait to get back on tren mostly for the digestive boost.

Not sure yet. Test, Mast, NPP maybe.

I was just running that til I dropped to cruise pretty recently. I really loved it. Used next to no ai at 350 each pinned edand ran like a rocket. Maybe like a half an adex once a week or longer. Great blend got nice definition and no weird mental stuff like tren.

Last edited:
I was just running that til I dropped to cruise pretty recently. I really loved it. Used next to no ai at 350 each pinned edand ran like a rocket. Maybe like a half an adex once a week or longer. Great blend got nice definition and no weird mental stuff like tren.

Not set on doses yet. Probably do each separate rather than a blend

300,300,300 per compound would be a decent mini blast

I’m thinking NPP at 450mg ew and test at 250mg ew. Run that for 8 weeks then drop the NPP and add Mast at 400mg ew for 4-6 weeks. Kicked with Dbol at 50mg Ed first 3 weeks.

Thoughts? I’m really open to any suggestions. I like the 300 ea ew but prefer 2 oils at a time at the starting point at least just to see how I’m reacting.

Oct 26th should be start date

Goal: Add some size and strength without fully strict diet. Now I’m not going off the rails and never will as far as diet goes but I’m not fully restricting every little thing either. If I don’t like what I’m seeing after 6 weeks I’ll tighten the belt if needed....cough cough Tren A...cough cough.

Stay tuned and enjoy some Crue until

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOKwFbXv9Y

Last edited:

Post Workout meal today

Doing grilled shrimp tomorrow night for the Bama vs Georgia game

#ROLLTIDE

Attachments

• 894C2434-5555-4D89-B731-581DE695CD10.jpeg
    894C2434-5555-4D89-B731-581DE695CD10.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20

I’m thinking NPP at 450mg ew and test at 250mg ew. Run that for 8 weeks then drop the NPP and add Mast at 400mg ew for 4-6 weeks. Kicked with Dbol at 50mg Ed first 3 weeks.

Thoughts? I’m really open to any suggestions. I like the 300 ea ew but prefer 2 oils at a time at the starting point at least just to see how I’m reacting.

Oct 26th should be start date

Goal: Add some size and strength without fully strict diet. Now I’m not going off the rails and never will as far as diet goes but I’m not fully restricting every little thing either. If I don’t like what I’m seeing after 6 weeks I’ll tighten the belt if needed....cough cough Tren A...cough cough.

Stay tuned and enjoy some Crue until

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOKwFbXv9Y

Did someone say Tren!?!?! 😛😛 Glad to see you still chugging along Bro. About to get my ass back in gear after this LONG downtime.

Dang...how about some Southern BBQ??

Not a big BBQ fan myself. It’s everywhere down here. I’m a Pittsburgh boy living in the South. Perogis and halushki is more common for me. Google it cause you don’t know what that is. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone say Tren!?!?!  Glad to see you still chugging along Bro. About to get my ass back in gear after this LONG downtime.

​I’ve been idle long enough myself GT

Your right buddy....will need to google those words:)

Not a big BBQ fan myself. It’s everywhere down here. I’m a Pittsburgh boy living in the South. Perogis and halushki is more common for me. Google it cause you don’t know what that is. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

​I’ve been idle long enough myself GT

Back