• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Music: Them Crooked Vultures

Attachments

• 5F175ED4-A657-4C5D-A33E-2850FDDE6C5E.jpeg
    5F175ED4-A657-4C5D-A33E-2850FDDE6C5E.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 27
Them crooked vultures ... isn’t that queen of the Stone Age frontmans side band?

Music: Twisted Sister Yes they have more than just the 2 songs everyone knows. Give this song a listen. Dee Sniders vocals at his best

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfZcEjopYE
I liked nature of the beast... cool riff... but dude, did you see the Netflix documentary on twisted sister?? These guys are a strange breed indeed... lol

Music: IHeartRadio..Slippery when Wet station

Still not pushing it with my knee just yet. Hill climbs on the bike are no joke though but ROM is knee friendly. Hamstring exercises no problem.

Been doing an intra with 1/2 Pre workout and 1/2 carb powder from RedCon1. Not bad if you match the flavors. Tried a whole scoop of the pre workout and it’s too strong.

Attachments

• CC9D49EA-BD6C-4923-A40C-0871570C0ADF.jpeg
    CC9D49EA-BD6C-4923-A40C-0871570C0ADF.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 42
IML Gear Cream!
I just cant handle pre workouts either bro...I guess I'm just an old fart!

Music: IHeartRadio..Slippery when Wet station

Still not pushing it with my knee just yet. Hill climbs on the bike are no joke though but ROM is knee friendly. Hamstring exercises no problem.

Been doing an intra with 1/2 Pre workout and 1/2 carb powder from RedCon1. Not bad if you match the flavors. Tried a whole scoop of the pre workout and it’s too strong.

Music: Def Leppard “High and Dry”

Feeling pretty good considering it’s hot as HE🏒🏒 outside. Sports ramping up for fall around here like everywhere else I’m sure. Let the trash talking begin.

Still on cruise dose thru September probably pending lab results I’m about to get. Weights up to 213 now. Will post a picture next week. Little slack in diet but not off the rails for sure.

Attachments

• BE960C70-BA5F-4312-A76D-B153276EF981.jpeg
    BE960C70-BA5F-4312-A76D-B153276EF981.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 39
If labs look good, what's on the agenda?

Music: Def Leppard “High and Dry”

Feeling pretty good considering it’s hot as HE outside. Sports ramping up for fall around here like everywhere else I’m sure. Let the trash talking begin.

Still on cruise dose thru September probably pending lab results I’m about to get. Weights up to 213 now. Will post a picture next week. Little slack in diet but not off the rails for sure.

Music: Foo Fighters “Wasting Light”

Attachments

• BF2DBBA7-8D90-499E-90DE-5A0FFF7C09E4.jpeg
    BF2DBBA7-8D90-499E-90DE-5A0FFF7C09E4.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 30

Music: Dangerous Toys “Hellacious Acres”

This was this morning
6’ 213 lbs

Been running GC Test E at just over 250ew. I draw 1 tick past .5 with each pin. Pinning Monday and Thursday and labs drawn 48 hours after Thursday pin. So probably more like 300ew with extra tick mark. This is dead on 250 Test or slightly overdosed. I used no AI but see that I might need to with E2 #.

I’m on low dose aspirin but need to up water intake. I feel fine with no headaches or sluggish feeling. Will low the dose to precise.5 draws or just under for a month or so.

GC Test E is g2g as usual

Attachments

• 04DB8E48-CFBC-453D-BDEE-3DBC3452F753.png
    04DB8E48-CFBC-453D-BDEE-3DBC3452F753.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 64D4ECDB-D089-4E05-8E5C-5E9CF7EBA3BD.png
    64D4ECDB-D089-4E05-8E5C-5E9CF7EBA3BD.png
    375 KB · Views: 22
  • 90367434-B38E-4C6C-A3D8-5ED66001B86C.jpeg
    90367434-B38E-4C6C-A3D8-5ED66001B86C.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 23

Music: Dangerous Toys “Hellacious Acres”

This was this morning
6’ 213 lbs

Been running GC Test E at just over 250ew. I draw 1 tick past .5 with each pin. Pinning Monday and Thursday and labs drawn 48 hours after Thursday pin. So probably more like 300ew with extra tick mark. This is dead on 250 Test or slightly overdosed. I used no AI but see that I might need to with E2 #.

I’m on low dose aspirin but need to up water intake. I feel fine with no headaches or sluggish feeling. Will low the dose to precise.5 draws or just under for a month or so.

GC Test E is g2g as usual

Thanks for posting Bloods, looks good.

Looking solid there Crue!!! Nice work

Good numbers for GC. Not so good on your hemoglobin and hematocrit. What’s your thoughts? Are you planning to donate some blood?
But then again you may have just been dehydrated because looks like you were fasting.
Thanks for posting Crew! I enjoy following you progress.

Good numbers for GC. Not so good on your hemoglobin and hematocrit. What’s your thoughts? Are you planning to donate some blood?
But then again you may have just been dehydrated because looks like you were fasting.
Thanks for posting Crew! I enjoy following you progress.

Hemo and crit run high a lot. I’m sure my water intake was low especially coming off the weekend. Would donate but I’m sure I’ll get rejected. It’s 50/50 with me getting to donate most times. Going to lower dose down some and try in a month. I have my normal trt labs to adjust for as well.

Thanks for following

Music: Cream/Queens of the Stone Age

Attachments

• 61B94E51-5B74-447C-B06F-D91DC0F2E39A.jpeg
    61B94E51-5B74-447C-B06F-D91DC0F2E39A.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 41

Music: Ratt

Who spells warm-up wrong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWu11Q9obo
Crue, I think u mentioned that you train very early in the AM.. how does this affect your sessions, is it just something you've gotten used to, or do you notice a difference vs. training later in day, I'm assuming you've done that some to feel a difference. Also, are you fasted for the early morning session? And do you use a prewo supplement?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I work 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights. So on days I workout at 4am and on nights I workout at 1PM. My workouts have to be the first thing I do for the day regardless. On day shift when I get home I’m off to soccer practice or games with my daughter. On night shift I workout before my daughters get home from school. I have two. So it’s more of a convenience for everyone doing it that way.

I eat a bowl of oatmeal and drink a cup of coffee pre workout. I do use some pre workout drinks at times but not consistently. I prefer sugar free Red Bull but have been using RedCon1 “Total War”and it’s pretty good.

My preferred workout time would be at 10am but this whole life thing is in the way right now.

Much respect bro and I can dig the Ratt.

I work 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights. So on days I workout at 4am and on nights I workout at 1PM. My workouts have to be the first thing I do for the day regardless. On day shift when I get home I’m off to soccer practice or games with my daughter. On night shift I workout before my daughters get home from school. I have two. So it’s more of a convenience for everyone doing it that way.

I eat a bowl of oatmeal and drink a cup of coffee pre workout. I do use some pre workout drinks at times but not consistently. I prefer sugar free Red Bull but have been using RedCon1 “Total War”and it’s pretty good.

My preferred workout time would be at 10am but this whole life thing is in the way right now.

Back