• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Crue...you truly mix it up in the music world.

I’m all over the map with music. There “Live at Red Rocks” is good. I’d love to go their and see a concert one day.

Keep us posted on the results. Will you get your lipids checked too?

This is just a donation. I’ll get labs probably in September to see where I’m at for the fall

Just go ahead and get that prostate exam and colonoscopy in one visit...you know...kill two birds with one stone:)

This is just a donation. I’ll get labs probably in September to see where I’m at for the fall

Crue,

How about Queens of the stone age.....you dig that?

Crue,

How about Queens of the stone age.....you dig that?

Yeah I like the Dave Grohl stuff. Them Crooked Vultures album is excellent. John Paul Jones on bass come on man!!! Wish they did a follow up

Mexicola....great song.

Yeah I like the Dave Grohl stuff. Them Crooked Vultures album is excellent. John Paul Jones on bass come on man!!! Wish they did a follow up

Music: Rush 30

Donating blood tomorrow

Attachments

• 2789C54A-8787-4DC9-8E2B-AD9CDF6D2A51.jpeg
    2789C54A-8787-4DC9-8E2B-AD9CDF6D2A51.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 47
Get Shredded!
U back to work and the real world??

Yeah been back since 1st week of June. Full speed ahead now

Red Cross canceled blood drive tomorrow. F**k!!!

Music: Ki⚡⚡️and Tesla

Out of town this weekend. Heading to Atlanta

Going to schedule a blood draw to see where I’m at health wise. Probably be in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• D285D572-3C33-4E86-A559-17680C71B15B.jpeg
    D285D572-3C33-4E86-A559-17680C71B15B.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 39

Ordered labs for the 24th to be drawn and donating blood on the 17th. Still on 250ew GC Test E. Looking at September to start next cycle hopefully.

Lets get this party started. What is on the menu for Sept?

Ordered labs for the 24th to be drawn and donating blood on the 17th. Still on 250ew GC Test E. Looking at September to start next cycle hopefully.

Music: Motley Crue Live

Strength is down a little this week. Still at 206lbs with same diet

Attachments

• DBB111CF-5770-4D73-B663-5FA1EAFD2CB2.jpeg
    DBB111CF-5770-4D73-B663-5FA1EAFD2CB2.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 36

Went to donate yesterday and got turned down. Because my last donation was script written and for only a 1 time donation I now have to have my Dr rewrite the script for more than a 1 time draw for a 365 day period. Unless I go to the Red Cross which isn’t convenient for me. So I’ll have my wacko Dr rewrite the script for a every 2 month donation

Good lord man...this is why I manage my own stuff.

Went to donate yesterday and got turned down. Because my last donation was script written and for only a 1 time donation I now have to have my Dr rewrite the script for more than a 1 time draw for a 365 day period. Unless I go to the Red Cross which isn’t convenient for me. So I’ll have my wacko Dr rewrite the script for a every 2 month donation

Pulling labs on Monday. More so to check my health. I already know GC’s Test 👍🏼

Pinning .5ml of Test E on Monday and Thursday so 250ew
No AI

Labs pulled 48 hours after last pin in the AM

Always high blood count and I know I don’t drink enough water so keep it closed

Having my Dr write a script for donating every 2 months. I’m scheduled to see her in a couple weeks and will pull labs again. Going to stick with cruising awhile longer

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2

Attachments

• 8113C204-B8D7-4FAA-9124-7C6268EE1625.jpeg
    8113C204-B8D7-4FAA-9124-7C6268EE1625.jpeg
    342.9 KB · Views: 20
  • B5CAE783-153C-4044-9A72-DA1C39C0FFA2.png
    B5CAE783-153C-4044-9A72-DA1C39C0FFA2.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 18
Great job Crue. 90,000+ views and still going. Dedication for sure bro!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Crue....quality fish oil really works wonders for blood thickness. I'm keeping it closed on the water Mr Grumpy.

Why is your FSH and LH so low:)

Pinning .5ml of Test E on Monday and Thursday so 250ew
No AI

Labs pulled 48 hours after last pin in the AM

Always high blood count and I know I don’t drink enough water so keep it closed

Having my Dr write a script for donating every 2 months. I’m scheduled to see her in a couple weeks and will pull labs again. Going to stick with cruising awhile longer

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2

Crue....quality fish oil really works wonders for blood thickness. I'm keeping it closed on the water Mr Grumpy.

Why is your FSH and LH so low:)

Low because of the synthetic Test I’m assuming. Always shows low on my labs Still trying to work this blood donation situation out

Back