• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!
Yep...the old man needs a kickstart...have you used the ATIPP Crue?

Music: Keith Richards

TRT cruise is boring. Ready for next cycle soon. Dr appointment then it’s on again

Music: G N R Appetite for Destruction << This album never gets old

Dr appointment Monday

Attachments

• C03644A3-D441-4F20-AB43-0809122EF2F9.jpeg
    C03644A3-D441-4F20-AB43-0809122EF2F9.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
Good luck...I thought you were changing docs? Is this a different one?

No same one. I don’t let her check my T level anymore. I do it myself now. She was a pain trying to explain my timing of getting tested working days for 2 weeks and nights for 2 weeks. If I worked the night before and would go in early that afternoon to get tested that would be considered morning for me being I just woke up. She couldn’t get over the 8am testing time for me for the life of it.

Good for you. Tell her Dr Ldog has taken over responsibilities for your health.

No same one. I don’t let her check my T level anymore. I do it myself now. She was a pain trying to explain my timing of getting tested working days for 2 weeks and nights for 2 weeks. If I worked the night before and would go in early that afternoon to get tested that would be considered morning for me being I just woke up. She couldn’t get over the 8am testing time for me for the life of it.

Music: The Rolling Stones

Thinking of starting a 4 week run with Trest next week to see what it’s all about.

Trest 50mg eod
Test E 75mg ish eod 1/4 pin with the Trest
.5 dex 2x ew

Thoughts?

Attachments

• D319D1B6-A7FF-4022-A3A0-2C1093B560CB.jpeg
    D319D1B6-A7FF-4022-A3A0-2C1093B560CB.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24
Do 25mg of Trest EOD...no need for 50mg.

Keep the Test between 150mg-200mg per week.

The adex dose may be fine...just play it by ear.

Music: The Rolling Stones

Thinking of starting a 4 week run with Trest next week to see what it’s all about.

Trest 50mg eod
Test E 75mg ish eod 1/4 pin with the Trest
.5 dex 2x ew

Thoughts?

Do 25mg of Trest EOD...no need for 50mg.

Keep the Test between 150mg-200mg per week.

The adex dose may be fine...just play it by ear.

That’s what I needed to hear. Thanks L I know you’ve ran Trest before so I’ll run this like suggested

IML Gear Cream!

Music: Motley Crue

Hot cold hot cold tornado hot cold rain.... Living in the South

Attachments

• 53E50F48-F5EF-42B3-8B35-33C356E06F59.jpeg
    53E50F48-F5EF-42B3-8B35-33C356E06F59.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 25
I like to help out the older folks in this game:)

Serious note.....pin Trest when you are starting your shift..never before bed.

That’s what I needed to hear. Thanks L I know you’ve ran Trest before so I’ll run this like suggested

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt bro.

What weight are you at now?

Music: Motley Crue

Hot cold hot cold tornado hot cold rain.... Living in the South

Last edited:
I like to help out the older folks in this game:)

Serious note.....pin Trest when you are starting your shift..never before bed.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt bro.

What weight are you at now?

I hardly sleep anyways

215 lb

Keep me posted.

Another piece of advice...you can pin it subq....slows the rate of some of the E2 conversion

Interesting. I’ve only pinned MT2 subq years ago

Crue...what were your latest Hematocrit numbers? Still taking fish oil?

Crue...what were your latest Hematocrit numbers? Still taking fish oil?

Still at 1000mg ed with the fish oil. Going to donate hopefully Monday or Tuesday so I’ll get back with the hemo #

Music: The Offspring

Pinned 25mg of the Trest last night with .3 Test E. No bite or pip at all. Will do eod pins and see how it goes

Attachments

• 372BC749-5B3B-43ED-A566-879601D00551.jpeg
    372BC749-5B3B-43ED-A566-879601D00551.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 38
Good man...keep me posted.

Still at 1000mg ed with the fish oil. Going to donate hopefully Monday or Tuesday so I’ll get back with the hemo #

- - - Updated - - -

Its potent Crue....its like nothing you have tried before.

Music: The Offspring

Pinned 25mg of the Trest last night with .3 Test E. No bite or pip at all. Will do eod pins and see how it goes

Music: Ratt

So this guy I work around finally had the guts to ask me if I run gear. I said what do you think. Now he won’t stop asking questions. He ran gear about 5 years ago and I was shocked as to how clueless he was about what he was using and amounts.

Attachments

• 40621CE2-9694-4202-9D73-BB028CC51FC5.jpeg
    40621CE2-9694-4202-9D73-BB028CC51FC5.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 35
Get Shredded!
lol.....so you said yes or just mentioned a diet heavy on chicken and rice?

See what happens when you run TREST:)

Which Ratt? Out of the Cellar?

Music: Ratt

So this guy I work around finally had the guts to ask me if I run gear. I said what do you think. Now he won’t stop asking questions. He ran gear about 5 years ago and I was shocked as to how clueless he was about what he was using and amounts.

lol.....so you said yes or just mentioned a diet heavy on chicken and rice?

See what happens when you run TREST:)

Which Ratt? Out of the Cellar?

By all the info and what to do and not to do I think was an admission of guilt on my part. He’s alright though. He’s same age as me. If he was a young dude I would of told him to F off.
Now he’s wanting workouts and diet advice. I’m like dude we’re cool but we ain’t that cool. If he didn’t help me and my guys out so much here at work I would send to kick rocks

Ratt on Spotify so all albums on shuffle

Copy that.

By all the info and what to do and not to do I think was an admission of guilt on my part. He’s alright though. He’s same age as me. If he was a young dude I would of told him to F off.
Now he’s wanting workouts and diet advice. I’m like dude we’re cool but we ain’t that cool. If he didn’t help me and my guys out so much here at work I would send to kick rocks

Some of my usual work food

Attachments

• 2D295A75-AD0F-4C53-B01D-4655DC86B1D1.jpeg
    2D295A75-AD0F-4C53-B01D-4655DC86B1D1.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 27
Crue your a good man for giving him some pointers, I remember back in the day before the internet how hard it was to get accurate information.

Crue your a good man for giving him some pointers, I remember back in the day before the internet how hard it was to get accurate information.[/QUOTE

When he started telling what he was doing I said Stop just Stop

Music: Kooze on SoundCloud

Donated blood Monday Hemo was 16.8 <<<<Power of Krill oil 1000mg ed

In 2nd week of Trest run at .25mg eod with Test E at .3ml eod added
Libido is up for sure. I’ll have more to say next week. First run with it so I’ll give it sometime before I comment any further

Attachments

• 8E1B931B-70FD-4A6A-BF99-38F069D3D204.jpeg
    8E1B931B-70FD-4A6A-BF99-38F069D3D204.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 18
Back