• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!

Music: Need to breathe

Liking the DB squats at the end

Jury duty today. Not sure how I’m going to eat is my biggest concern

Attachments

• A75CB095-844A-4002-B0B9-04B992EBD0E4.jpeg
    A75CB095-844A-4002-B0B9-04B992EBD0E4.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 22

Music: Spotify on shuffle

Jury duty is over. Didn’t get picked.

TRT labs Thursday

Attachments

• 84EDD840-09D1-4440-9053-504C25CF5A39.jpeg
    84EDD840-09D1-4440-9053-504C25CF5A39.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 19
Crue....have you sleep walked on that stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks...keep us posted.

I’ve learned to only take it while in the bed. Taking it and trying to stay up is not suggested. I’ve ate stuff I do t remember eating, bought stuff on Amazon I don’t remember buying and said stuff I don’t remember saying

lol Crue......that sounds pretty horrifying.

I’ve learned to only take it while in the bed. Taking it and trying to stay up is not suggested. I’ve ate stuff I do t remember eating, bought stuff on Amazon I don’t remember buying and said stuff I don’t remember saying

Music: KISS

Had my floor fan on today. Sign that warmer weather is coming. I still have some firewood I need to burn off first

Attachments

• D6B2C7B9-B56A-4447-80AA-A8DC74B58CBF.jpeg
    D6B2C7B9-B56A-4447-80AA-A8DC74B58CBF.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 40
In case gyms close, your in good shape!

Had my floor fan on today. Sign that warmer weather is coming. I still have some firewood I need to burn off first

My new Dr is clueless with TRT. My other Dr retired and she is the replacement. She was asking me what to test for yesterday when I went for TRT labs. I’m going to need a new Dr I already know. Was asking about my other scripts I’ve been taking for over 10 years with no issues as well.

Donating Blood tomorrow also

My new Dr is clueless with TRT. My other Dr retired and she is the replacement. She was asking me what to test for yesterday when I went for TRT labs. I’m going to need a new Dr I already know. Was asking about my other scripts I’ve been taking for over 10 years with no issues as well.

Awe man that sucks. Nothing like losing a good Dr that you have everything set up with. Sounds like a nightmare, good luck Brother I hope you find a good option!!

- - - Updated - - -

Still cold as shit here in the NW!!

Get Shredded!
This is why I run my own enhanced TRT program.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I run my own enhanced TRT program.l I’ll

- - - Updated - - -

I’m probably moving in this direction now

Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers

This whole Covid 19 situation is looking bad y’all. I’m hoping over the next couple weeks this curves downward but for now it’s pretty grim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Not literally but maybe

Attachments

• 0B815F43-9DC9-4BCC-9554-D77DA4E0F6DC.jpeg
    0B815F43-9DC9-4BCC-9554-D77DA4E0F6DC.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 32
This will all pass my brother...imagine our grandparents going through WW2 or having the country attacked like Pearl Harbor...that's hardcore. Control what you can control and put the rest in God's hands...just my two cents.

Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers

This whole Covid 19 situation is looking bad y’all. I’m hoping over the next couple weeks this curves downward but for now it’s pretty grim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Not literally but maybe

This will all pass my brother...imagine our grandparents going through WW2 or having the country attacked like Pearl Harbor...that's hardcore. Control what you can control and put the rest in God's hands...just my two cents.

I agree with you L

I wonder how much I could charge now that all gyms are closed and I have my own

Good thought...start with the wife and girls first.....1 week pass is 25.00...see if they bite on it:)

I agree with you L

I wonder how much I could charge now that all gyms are closed and I have my own

Music: Mumford and Sons

Got a therapeutic script to give blood. Plan on going Saturday

Attachments

• 17E9E362-B703-470A-9BFE-A35759539003.jpeg
    17E9E362-B703-470A-9BFE-A35759539003.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 17
If they continue with this blatant disrespect of the posted gym rules....just take their phones....I'll guarantee a turnaround in their attitude!

I’m about to ban them from the gym. They leave the weights out and this is only day 2 of the quarantine

If they continue with this blatant disrespect of the posted gym rules....just take their phones....I'll guarantee a turnaround in their attitude!

They would call child services on me!! 😂

IML Gear Cream!
Wish you lived closer Bro. I would be over there banging that iron with ya!!! Stay safe Brother!!!

Music: The Beatles

Day 1 of 2 weeks off from work. Workouts will not be a problem being I have my own gym but eating on the regular 2 hour timeline will. Not going to have my wife make my meals like she does. So will eat on a normal timeline for 2 weeks.

Kids workout is on the bottom right of my board

Stay safe y’all

Attachments

• 031C8DC7-6F7D-49AF-8B22-6BB6C2D2D027.jpeg
    031C8DC7-6F7D-49AF-8B22-6BB6C2D2D027.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 27

Day 1 of 2 weeks off from work. Workouts will not be a problem being I have my own gym but eating on the regular 2 hour timeline will. Not going to have my wife make my meals like she does. So will eat on a normal timeline for 2 weeks.

Stay safe y’all

Just try to enjoy the time off and spend it with the Family. Hang in there Buddy! Crazy times right now for sure.

Observations.....the Beatles during a workout...Lord help us Crue....might as well be listening to Lawrence Welk.

Kids.....down in the gym at 0400?

How is your wife my friend? More good days than bad?

Stay safe y’all

Just try to enjoy the time off and spend it with the Family. Hang in there Buddy! Crazy times right now for sure.

Time off is nice. Company paid 1st week and probably take Vacation days following week. Was taking off next week anyways for Spring Break. Just not going anywhere. Crazy times for sure

Observations.....the Beatles during a workout...Lord help us Crue....might as well be listening to Lawrence Welk.

Kids.....down in the gym at 0400?

How is your wife my friend? More good days than bad?

I like some of the Beatles stuff not all of it. I listen to everything as you know

Ain’t nobody up at 0400 next 2 weeks. All of us off so I’m more of a 10-11am time and they’re afternoon.

Wife is good. We go for a 3 mile walk in the afternoon. Hopefully going to get her jogging before I go back to work when this is over. Thanks for asking

Excellent man!

I like some of the Beatles stuff not all of it. I listen to everything as you know

Ain’t nobody up at 0400 next 2 weeks. All of us off so I’m more of a 10-11am time and they’re afternoon.

Wife is good. We go for a 3 mile walk in the afternoon. Hopefully going to get her jogging before I go back to work when this is over. Thanks for asking

Back