• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!

So this is week 2 with the NPP at 450ew and it feels pretty good. Deca still in system I’m sure but still feel strong. I’ll bump a .5 test p with my pin of NPP tomorrow to give me a mid week boost to help with my TRT reg

Chest workout today and felt strong. Most importantly my shoulders feel good. I’m back to push/pull separate workouts as of this week.

Crue,

How many times per week are you working each body part? How much cardio per week?

So this is week 2 with the NPP at 450ew and it feels pretty good. Deca still in system I’m sure but still feel strong. I’ll bump a .5 test p with my pin of NPP tomorrow to give me a mid week boost to help with my TRT reg

Chest workout today and felt strong. Most importantly my shoulders feel good. I’m back to push/pull separate workouts as of this week.

Are u saving pics for the end of your cycle? Are you happy with your results so far?

Crue,

How many times per week are you working each body part? How much cardio per week?

Each part twice per week. I start with 10 mins of high cardio. Usually burn close to 200 calories in 10 mins as of right now. I go to 20mins in early summer. I’m addicted

Are u saving pics for the end of your cycle? Are you happy with your results so far?

I was waiting for this to be asked. I’ll post a current pic next week. Thanks for the accountability push

Today was chest and shoulders but was rushed for time so did 3 sets of everything without skipping any movements. Killed it on the rowing machine though by beating my best time.

Here’s a current pic for all the pervs in the house. Teetering 215 at 6’

Music: Meghan Trainor<< I’m not afraid to admit nothing. Plus my wife worked out with me sooo...

Attachments

• C8EE7B72-CC39-4B5D-9D2E-88BDA2EB1834.jpeg
    C8EE7B72-CC39-4B5D-9D2E-88BDA2EB1834.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 90
GC Test P is doing it’s thing for me. Energy and libido up like it should. Will still maintain trt protocol but needed a little boost for this week and got it.

Hit legs this morning and went out in the cold rain and ran after for a short while just to see where I’m at running wise. Haven’t actually ran since the half marathon back in February. Now I know why I like the weight room better but there’s nothing like the rush you get after a run. Primal in its own way.

Music: Nirvana

post meal pic: 4 egg white 2 yolk and Dave’s killer with a little PB love
Awwwwww it's in a heart shape lol

You caught that. That’s funny

Solid bro....your frame could certainly hold more mass if you decided to go that route. Yeah....I'm certain some gay for pay pervs will be drooling over your pic.

Today was chest and shoulders but was rushed for time so did 3 sets of everything without skipping any movements. Killed it on the rowing machine though by beating my best time.

Here’s a current pic for all the pervs in the house. Teetering 215 at 6’

Music: Meghan Trainor<< I’m not afraid to admit nothing. Plus my wife worked out with me sooo...

IML Gear Cream!
Solid bro....your frame could certainly hold more mass if you decided to go that route. Yeah....I'm certain some gay for pay pervs will be drooling over your pic.

I agree more mass would be suitable. I’m working on it. I never really went full blast on a bulk before just a cut. It’s the head games that come into play when bulking as it’s called for me. Maybe just maybe

Where there is a will...there is a way!!!

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1316184]I agree more mass would be suitable. I’m working on it. I never really went full blast on a bulk before just a cut. It’s the head games that come into play when bulking as it’s called for me. Maybe just maybe[/QUOTE]

Legs today.

Replaced DB straight leg with DB squats today. Will try this for awhile to see what happens. Busy day and meal timing got off track so not quite as energetic today but still a good session.

Should have my new intra shake by Wednesday. They were late shipping but I’ll post a pic for the log. Heard good things from this sup company.

Pinned .5 trt test c and 1 ml GC NPP today with zero pip as usual.

Music: A little bit of everything. Sad to hear about Malcolm Young. I kid you not I listened to them last week and was going to say on here how he was the back bone of the band. Without him on rhythm guitar they would not of been so popular. Quite odd really when I heard that he passed after listening to them.

Dinner before work. Nights till Wednesday then off rest of week.

Attachments

• E8C6BCCC-BC62-4519-9328-6B162020C381.jpeg
    E8C6BCCC-BC62-4519-9328-6B162020C381.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 79
As a little boy, I had one of their records.....with his death...it just reminds me of my age and our vulnerability.

Legs today.

Replaced DB straight leg with DB squats today. Will try this for awhile to see what happens. Busy day and meal timing got off track so not quite as energetic today but still a good session.

Should have my new intra shake by Wednesday. They were late shipping but I’ll post a pic for the log. Heard good things from this sup company.

Pinned .5 trt test c and 1 ml GC NPP today with zero pip as usual.

Music: A little bit of everything. Sad to hear about Malcolm Young. I kid you not I listened to them last week and was going to say on here how he was the back bone of the band. Without him on rhythm guitar they would not of been so popular. Quite odd really when I heard that he passed after listening to them.

Dinner before work. Nights till Wednesday then off rest of week.

Chest and shoulders today

Rushed again today. Kids out of school and have me running when I wake up. I’m on nights so I wake up and there waiting on me to come downstairs. It’s all good though.

Music: White Stripes

This time of year is the hardest for me when it comes to workouts and eating. I’m sure a lot of you are like this as well. Seems like February is where it all comes together for me. Not saying I slack off just saying it’s hard.

It's called enjoy life and use the extra calories to bulk up!!!!

Chest and shoulders today

Rushed again today. Kids out of school and have me running when I wake up. I’m on nights so I wake up and there waiting on me to come downstairs. It’s all good though.

Music: White Stripes

This time of year is the hardest for me when it comes to workouts and eating. I’m sure a lot of you are like this as well. Seems like February is where it all comes together for me. Not saying I slack off just saying it’s hard.

Did Back and tri’s today

Good workout today. Feeling strong and pulling more weight then normal. Same with tri’s. Weight is going up and it feels good. Not having shoulder pain is a blessing. I’ll enjoy this while I can.

Legs tomorrow.

Music: 80’s mix of stuff. I sometimes dance between sets and my wife just rolls her eyes at me. She loves it 🙄

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Dance huh?

Did Back and tri’s today

Good workout today. Feeling strong and pulling more weight then normal. Same with tri’s. Weight is going up and it feels good. Not having shoulder pain is a blessing. I’ll enjoy this while I can.

Legs tomorrow.

Music: 80’s mix of stuff. I sometimes dance between sets and my wife just rolls her eyes at me. She loves it 

Happy Thanksgiving

Legs

PWO: Oatmeal and coffee with Fox News

Back to working out at 4am over the next 2 weeks by myself. Felt good but not as strong in these early sessions. Still prefer it over later times. Just feels so good after.

Stayed up late to watch my Steelers come back for a win. Dec 17th we play the Patriots and it will be for 1st place overall in the AFC the way it’s playing out. Hate the Patriots. Almost got in to a fight at Disney World of all places about this a few years back.

Music: Metallica (Kill em All) << Little to early I think for this at 4am

Your PWO is identical to mine👍

Get Shredded!
My new intra drink. Trusted Vet pointed me to this brand. Taste great if above all else.

Hit Back and Tri’s this morning. Not much sleep so a little sluggish at first but pushed thru it. Always get into a groove and then run out of time.

Music: Badlands (Voodoo Highway) Jake E Lee’s band after he left Ozzy

Attachments

• 7102549A-78F4-44B9-85F3-F3945A92D0F8.jpeg
    7102549A-78F4-44B9-85F3-F3945A92D0F8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Too funny (the sock) but great log/training/split/meals/supps, etc.

We got a bunch in common when it comes to the above. (Plus training w/ the wife).
Choice of music as well. In my 1984 HS yearbook, my hobbies were:

"Lifting at Ed's Gym"
"Listening to Motley Crue"

Keep the it going , great log...

How about some Metal Church??? You down with that Crue??

My new intra drink. Trusted Vet pointed me to this brand. Taste great if above all else.

Hit Back and Tri’s this morning. Not much sleep so a little sluggish at first but pushed thru it. Always get into a groove and then run out of time.

Music: Badlands (Voodoo Highway) Jake E Lee’s band after he left Ozzy

How about some Metal Church??? You down with that Crue??

Not a fan of Metal Church. Just to throw this out there I’m not a fan of Slayer either. That band just scared the hell out of me when they came out.

Just some of my food I eat every two hours. Nothing fancy, just cod,grilled chicken and 90/10 beef with jasmine rice. My wife usually gives me broccoli but I see that she opted for peas today. Not seen is some oatmeal,raw carrots and peanut butter and some fruit for a little pick me up later in the day. Water all day but for dinner I drink Coke Zero because I love it.

Hot sauce on everything!!!

Attachments

• 3DEADC64-306D-44D1-A1AC-B1C6FBA27216.jpeg
    3DEADC64-306D-44D1-A1AC-B1C6FBA27216.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
Dang good woman you have Crue!!

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1322995]Just some of my food I eat every two hours. Nothing fancy, just cod,grilled chicken and 90/10 beef with jasmine rice. My wife usually gives me broccoli but I see that she opted for peas today. Not seen is some oatmeal,raw carrots and peanut butter and some fruit for a little pick me up later in the day. Water all day but for dinner I drink Coke Zero because I love it.

Hot sauce on everything!!!
[/QUOTE]

I grill the chicken and she does the rest

Chest Today

Another solid session this morning in the gym. Shoulder pains are completely gone now and that’s a huge plus. Most of you know what I’m talking about. I usually start with legs on Monday but missed Saturday session and just continuing and not skipping any workouts.

Music: Dangerous Toys (Hellacious Acres) Great sophomore album by this group

Gear protocol has changed as of today for the month of December.
Tren
Mast
Trt test

^^^^All GC except my script test^^^^

Very nice bro. What doses will you run?

Chest Today

Another solid session this morning in the gym. Shoulder pains are completely gone now and that’s a huge plus. Most of you know what I’m talking about. I usually start with legs on Monday but missed Saturday session and just continuing and not skipping any workouts.

Music: Dangerous Toys (Hellacious Acres) Great sophomore album by this group

Gear protocol has changed as of today for the month of December.
Tren
Mast
Trt test

^^^^All GC except my script test^^^^

Test 200ew
Tren A 350 ew
Mast A 450 ew

Short run 4 weeks

Back