• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Chest and Back today. Won't post workout but felt really good and strong.

Another solid week of workouts. Will hit shoulders and tri's tomorrow and should feel really strong being that I should get a little more sleep and be rushed. Alabama is off this week also sooo.

Next week will change up workouts again to keep the body guessing

Sold my Foo Fighters tickets << I know so STFU in advance to y'all.

Also going to add a shake for during my workouts to try and add a couple more pounds over the next month or so. Sitting at 215 right now at 6'

Did you make a little change selling the tickets,

Chest and Back today. Won't post workout but felt really good and strong.

Another solid week of workouts. Will hit shoulders and tri's tomorrow and should feel really strong being that I should get a little more sleep and be rushed. Alabama is off this week also sooo.

Next week will change up workouts again to keep the body guessing

Sold my Foo Fighters tickets << I know so STFU in advance to y'all.

Also going to add a shake for during my workouts to try and add a couple more pounds over the next month or so. Sitting at 215 right now at 6'

Did you make a little change selling the tickets,

Yeah Had another offer for a lot more money but wasn't going back on my word with the person that bought them. Guy was relentless trying to get me to sale him the tickets. Got a little creepy actually. I'm fine with it though.

Are you saying he offered more than money?🌈

Yeah Had another offer for a lot more money but wasn't going back on my word with the person that bought them. Guy was relentless trying to get me to sale him the tickets. Got a little creepy actually. I'm fine with it though.

Today was Chest

Warmup: Just rowing machine

Rope face pulls: 4 sets of 12

DB Flys: 4 sets of 10

DB Flat bench: 4 sets of 10

Incline DB Press: 4 sets of 10

Pec Deck: 4 sets of 12

Did some shoulders with little time I had left

Music: Van Halen

So back to waking at 3:10am and working out at 4am this week. Makes for a long day but easier than working out after work. Drinking shake during workout has been a plus as well. Pretty basic just almond milk and whey. Will add to it in a week or so to bump calories some.

What's your current weight?

Today was Chest

So back to waking at 3:10am and working out at 4am this week. Makes for a long day but easier than working out after work. Drinking shake during workout has been a plus as well. Pretty basic just almond milk and whey. Will add to it in a week or so to bump calories some.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your current weight?

Today was Chest

Hit back and tri’s this morning. Nothing like waking up and not a soul around in the morning. Oatmeal, banana and coffee before workout. 6 eggs 4:2 white to yolk ratio. 2 slices of Dave’s Killer bread with some peanut butter post workout and ice water. Got away from the Diet Coke.

Do do you think I could get that guy from Morris Day and the Time to stand behind me with his mirror when I work back?

Lol....😂

Hit back and tri’s this morning. Nothing like waking up and not a soul around in the morning. Oatmeal, banana and coffee before workout. 6 eggs 4:2 white to yolk ratio. 2 slices of Dave’s Killer bread with some peanut butter post workout and ice water. Got away from the Diet Coke.

Do do you think I could get that guy from Morris Day and the Time to stand behind me with his mirror when I work back?

Legs yesterday and had a good session. Working legs is right now my favorite. The Deca helps with the knees and not having any issues.

Chest today and repeat of earlier in the week. Not hitting heavy compound movement right off the bat is the way to go at least for me. Stronger and better form. Shoulder is feeling a lot better from the Deca as well.

Music Today: Thin Lizzy (Live and Dangerous)

I’m thinking of switching back to NPP next week with a dose around 450ew with same dose of test of 200ew. Been on a cruise dose Deca and might kick this small blast for a short while. Possibly some Var as well to see if strength climbs up some more.

So I jumped back on NPP yesterday. Pinned 1 ml with .5 test p and .5 of my script test. Going to pin the test p just to give me a little more energy for this week. Been working none stop everyday since last Monday. That’s getting up at 3:10 am everyday and working out. Wears me out if I don’t get one day off. Zero pip as usual with GC. Will do this for 4 weeks and then back to trt.

Workouts still going strong even with lack of sleep. Weight starting to climb some as well. Probably be close to 220 by the end of the month. Wife likes it but I’m not a big fan of losing visual abs. Much fuller and stronger but not summer beach body for sure. All good though and this is my typical routine for this time of year.

Cardio is still good as well. If I don’t do cardio everyday I just feel off. Yearly half marathon coming up in February. Do this every year. Ran a couple full marathons and some Spartan runs (tore my bicep doing this) but this is my yearly run that I do regardless of conditioning. I used to run everyday and was getting pretty good at it years back. Started a friend to start running and now he runs in marathons all over the country.

Chest this morning

Music: Motley Crue<<<<of course

Can you still hang for distance at 220?

So I jumped back on NPP yesterday. Pinned 1 ml with .5 test p and .5 of my script test. Going to pin the test p just to give me a little more energy for this week. Been working none stop everyday since last Monday. That’s getting up at 3:10 am everyday and working out. Wears me out if I don’t get one day off. Zero pip as usual with GC. Will do this for 4 weeks and then back to trt.

Workouts still going strong even with lack of sleep. Weight starting to climb some as well. Probably be close to 220 by the end of the month. Wife likes it but I’m not a big fan of losing visual abs. Much fuller and stronger but not summer beach body for sure. All good though and this is my typical routine for this time of year.

Cardio is still good as well. If I don’t do cardio everyday I just feel off. Yearly half marathon coming up in February. Do this every year. Ran a couple full marathons and some Spartan runs (tore my bicep doing this) but this is my yearly run that I do regardless of conditioning. I used to run everyday and was getting pretty good at it years back. Started a friend to start running and now he runs in marathons all over the country.

Chest this morning

Music: Motley Crue<<<<of course

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve ran as high as 230lbs

GC Test P is doing it’s thing for me. Energy and libido up like it should. Will still maintain trt protocol but needed a little boost for this week and got it.

Hit legs this morning and went out in the cold rain and ran after for a short while just to see where I’m at running wise. Haven’t actually ran since the half marathon back in February. Now I know why I like the weight room better but there’s nothing like the rush you get after a run. Primal in its own way.

Music: Nirvana

post meal pic: 4 egg white 2 yolk and Dave’s killer with a little PB love

Attachments

• 6C39EFD4-41B7-492E-BF0F-6D78C26A7F61.jpeg
    6C39EFD4-41B7-492E-BF0F-6D78C26A7F61.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
I feel you on the run. The high you get from long distance running is addictive. My unit back in the day would run anywhere from 10-15 miles per session. At the end of the run, I felt invincible!

😀

Attachments

• 3D4178E8-8D31-42AC-8D88-00B39DF32C40.jpeg
    3D4178E8-8D31-42AC-8D88-00B39DF32C40.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 75

Dropped the Var. Forearms cramping too bad after 3 days

Yeah, Not ready for that yet. Spring summer will try again

Will PWO with some Dbol here and there thru winter

Back