• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!
Dinner tonight.

Been slacking a little since last Thursday on workouts and diet. At least to me anyways. No more Diet Cokes for workouts. That stuff is addictive as hell. Never was a big soda drinker ever. Back to pre workout drinks. Got some War by Recon. Not bad

Did some Chest and back tonight after work. Nice to have gym at home when short on time.

Music: Ozzy (Diary of a Madman)

Attachments

• IMG_6841.JPG
    IMG_6841.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
Maybe your mind and body needed a little break. Time to kill it again.

Dinner tonight.

Been slacking a little since last Thursday on workouts and diet. At least to me anyways. No more Diet Cokes for workouts. That stuff is addictive as hell. Never was a big soda drinker ever. Back to pre workout drinks. Got some War by Recon. Not bad

Did some Chest and back tonight after work. Nice to have gym at home when short on time.

Dinner tonight.

My favorite Ozzy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Beside the Kiss Destroyer album this was the album that started it all
Agree, but also don't forget back in black and shout at the devil. That was an exciting time!

I remember walking to the "record" store in 1983 to buy "Shout at the devil" and "For those About to Rock".

Yep..you guys are some old crackers. As for me, 46 is young!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I remember walking to the "record" store in 1983 to buy "Shout at the devil" and "For those About to Rock".
Yeah I had them on cassette, then my older cousin taught me that making a good recording of an album onto a chrome or metal tape actually sounded better than bought cassettes. Damn I miss those days sometimes! Shout at the devil was a game changer for me, as was back in black and highway, and let there be rock. Love whole Lotta rosie, she ain't exactly small

Yeah I had them on cassette, then my older cousin taught me that making a good recording of an album onto a chrome or metal tape actually sounded better than bought cassettes. Damn I miss those days sometimes! Shout at the devil was a game changer for me, as was back in black and highway, and let there be rock. Love whole Lotta rosie, she ain't exactly small

42-39-56 You know the rest

42-39-56 You know the rest
You could say she's got it all!! Few songs jam like that one. Fairies wear boots is one. Fucking memory lane.

Workout Today was Legs

Warm up: Spin bike and Rowing machine

Leg Exts: 5 sets 12x12x12x10x10

Squats 5 Sets: 10x10x10x8x8

DB Stiff Leg dead lifts: 3 sets of 8

Lunges: 4 sets of 10 both sides

DB Squat Press: 4 sets of 8

Jump Squats: 4 sets of 12

Went up in weight with all movements today. Felt really strong to start the week

Music: Mostly 90’s (Tonic,Fuel,Wallflowers)🙄. Wife is working out with me the next 2 weeks with my schedule so I have to accommodate.

Running TRT and low dose GC Deca

Thanks bro!!

Workout Today was Legs

Warm up: Spin bike and Rowing machine

Leg Exts: 5 sets 12x12x12x10x10

Squats 5 Sets: 10x10x10x8x8

DB Stiff Leg dead lifts: 3 sets of 8

Lunges: 4 sets of 10 both sides

DB Squat Press: 4 sets of 8

Jump Squats: 4 sets of 12

Went up in weight with all movements today. Felt really strong to start the week

Music: Mostly 90’s (Tonic,Fuel,Wallflowers). Wife is working out with me the next 2 weeks with my schedule so I have to accommodate.

Running TRT and low dose GC Deca

i thought that I was old and I was two in 1983

i thought that I was old and I was two in 1983

Lol I was 19 then..Yes I am old as dirt!

Nice log btw and I am about to start my own cycle shortly.

Thanks for checking in bro. We need more old school guys around here!!

Lol I was 19 then..Yes I am old as dirt!

Nice log btw and I am about to start my own cycle shortly.

Get Shredded!

So this week has been a good week workout wise. Feeling strong and pushing and pulling more weight than normal. Haven’t been sleeping long though maybe 5-6 hours most times. Would like to see what I could really do if I slept 8 or more hours a day. Yeah it matters a lot believe it or not. Going out of town tomorrow for a weekend soccer tournament. Just hotel gym stuff till Monday. Donating blood Monday also.

Music this week has been wife friendly. We had Taylor Swift on yesterday. <<True.

Taylor Swift Crue?

Bro.. I'm like you on sleep. It truly effects everything. When I get good sleep my hormone levels are much higher and less cortisol is flowing. I'm my own worst enemy.

So this week has been a good week workout wise. Feeling strong and pushing and pulling more weight than normal. Haven’t been sleeping long though maybe 5-6 hours most times. Would like to see what I could really do if I slept 8 or more hours a day. Yeah it matters a lot believe it or not. Going out of town tomorrow for a weekend soccer tournament. Just hotel gym stuff till Monday. Donating blood Monday also.

Music this week has been wife friendly. We had Taylor Swift on yesterday. <<True.

Taylor Swift Crue?

Bro.. I'm like you on sleep. It truly effects everything. When I get good sleep my hormone levels are much higher and less cortisol is flowing. I'm my own worst enemy.

Like I said I can listen to just about anything working out. As long as it is not slow. I live with a wife and two daughters so I’ve become accustomed to music like Taylor Swift and Boy bands. My workouts are not effected by it. I change my shirt during every workout because of sweat and heart rate up. No selfies for me when working out just eye on the clock. Now I prefer my stuff but I have to accommodate as well. Nobody wants Anthrax coming thru the gym walls in my house but me. <<Seen then on there P.O.T tour back in 1990 in San Antonio TX. Bad Ass

Dang....here you go showing your age again!!! No worries...ldog is right there with you!!!👍

Like I said I can listen to just about anything working out. As long as it is not slow. I live with a wife and two daughters so I’ve become accustomed to music like Taylor Swift and Boy bands. My workouts are not effected by it. I change my shirt during every workout because of sweat and heart rate up. No selfies for me when working out just eye on the clock. Now I prefer my stuff but I have to accommodate as well. Nobody wants Anthrax coming thru the gym walls in my house but me. <<Seen then on there P.O.T tour back in 1990 in San Antonio TX. Bad Ass

Workout today was Shoulders and Tri’s

Warmup: Rowing Machine and Spin bike

Rope Facepulls: 4 sets 15x12x12x10

DB front raise: 4 sets 15x12x10x10

DB side raise: 4 sets of 10

DB press : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Shrugs: 4 sets till failure

Straight bar push downs: 4 sets 15x12x10x10 drop set on last set 50%

Reverse grip Straight bar: 4 sets of 10

Close DB Press: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Reverse single arm cable ext: 4 sets of 10

Music: UFO<< If you never heard of them they were popular mid late 70’s rock scene. Michael Schenker pre Scorpions. Heavy rock sound

Attachments

• 826C3BA8-D060-4B0F-901B-EC773C675E98.jpeg
    826C3BA8-D060-4B0F-901B-EC773C675E98.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
UFO.....might as well crank up the ELO too.😂

How you feeling Crue? Are you missing the higher doses?

Workout today was Shoulders and Tri’s

Warmup: Rowing Machine and Spin bike

Rope Facepulls: 4 sets 15x12x12x10

DB front raise: 4 sets 15x12x10x10

DB side raise: 4 sets of 10

DB press : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Shrugs: 4 sets till failure

Straight bar push downs: 4 sets 15x12x10x10 drop set on last set 50%

Reverse grip Straight bar: 4 sets of 10

Close DB Press: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Reverse single arm cable ext: 4 sets of 10

Music: UFO<< If you never heard of them they were popular mid late 70’s rock scene. Michael Schenker pre Scorpions. Heavy rock sound

UFO.....might as well crank up the ELO too.

How you feeling Crue? Are you missing the higher doses?

Yeah I'm missing the higher doses for sure but making progress at low dose as well. Getting stronger but the leanness is what I miss the most. My wife likes me fuller like I am right now though. But we know that diet dictates everything unless your on Tren and Clen. So right now my diet is good but not great and I'm fine with that.

ELO is not in the same ballpark as UFO. Listen to Rock Bottom

Will do bro...thanks.

Yeah I'm missing the higher doses for sure but making progress at low dose as well. Getting stronger but the leanness is what I miss the most. My wife likes me fuller like I am right now though. But we know that diet dictates everything unless your on Tren and Clen. So right now my diet is good but not great and I'm fine with that.

ELO is not in the same ballpark as UFO. Listen to Rock Bottom

UFO is awesome, saw them again 2 weeks ago w/ Saxon. No comparison to ELO. UFO is f'ing heavy (Michael Schenker, Vinny Moore, guitar gods).

Started in 1969 and still going strong!

https://youtu.be/bF6HIlu-LYo

UFO is awesome, saw them again 2 weeks ago w/ Saxon. No comparison to ELO. UFO is f'ing heavy (Michael Schenker, Vinny Moore, guitar gods).

Started in 1969 and still going strong!

https://youtu.be/bF6HIlu-LYo
SAXON!!! I was just listening to them a couple weeks ago on Amazon prime. Makes me think of Y&T for some reason, I must have been listening to them both in the distant past (80s). Old school metal is the best for working out, and throw in a little slipknot. :)

Back