• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Yeah I know.....I won the tickets which makes it a little easier to mentally accept.

I won tickets to see Motley Crue in LA with back stage passes and VIP meet and greet back in 2009 but had to decline because I already had a planned Disney World trip planned for that week. Make me sick still thinking about it

PWO: Coffee , 2 small bananas and Whole oats

Warm up as usual: Spin bike and rowing machine

Workout Shoulders and Tri's

Rope facepulls seated: 4 sets till failure

Front DB raises: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

Side DB raises: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

DB press: 4 sets of 12<< left shoulder is feeling better and will make big jump in weight on this in next 7 days

Shrugs:4 sets 17x12x12x12

Straight bar push down: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

Reverse grip push down: 4 sets 12x10x10x0

Close DB press from flat bench: 4 sets of 12 << Felling really good

Cable kick backs: 4 sets of 12

Abs

Music: Tesla (Great radio controversy) and Chickenfoot

Thanks bro.

PWO: Coffee , 2 small bananas and Whole oats

Warm up as usual: Spin bike and rowing machine

Workout Shoulders and Tri's

Rope facepulls seated: 4 sets till failure

Front DB raises: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

Side DB raises: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

DB press: 4 sets of 12<< left shoulder is feeling better and will make big jump in weight on this in next 7 days

Shrugs:4 sets 17x12x12x12

Straight bar push down: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

Reverse grip push down: 4 sets 12x10x10x0

Close DB press from flat bench: 4 sets of 12 << Felling really good

Cable kick backs: 4 sets of 12

Abs

Music: Tesla (Great radio controversy) and Chickenfoot

Lol!!' Brittany has better dance moves than your Tswizzle.

I don’t know about going as far as cheating on the great T Swizzle but you know.... no judgement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She hired me as a consultant to help with her "Supplements" and I also volunteered to assist with teaching her some new dance moves!

I can't argue that point. Although her latest video proves she's getting a hell of a lot better

Had a really good leg session today. This is the second meal after I was done. I use Franks red hot on just about everything and for the chicken I use Jim and Nicks BBQ sauce. It's a vinegar base I believe. I always consume 6 eggs and Daves Killer bread immediately after I workout.

Had another pin with the NPP yesterday at 1ml and zero pip even by itself. Good stuff

Attachments

• IMG_6677.JPG
    IMG_6677.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
Your meals always inspire bro..you really eat a clean diet!!!!

Had a really good leg session today. This is the second meal after I was done. I use Franks red hot on just about everything and for the chicken I use Jim and Nicks BBQ sauce. It's a vinegar base I believe. I always consume 6 eggs and Daves Killer bread immediately after I workout.

Had another pin with the NPP yesterday at 1ml and zero pip even by itself. Good stuff

Get Shredded!
Your meals always inspire bro..you really eat a clean diet!!!!
Same here, I finally started eating right and using an app to keep up (my plate from livestrong) and literally kept my gains and weight within a pound or so 3 months after my test/deca, etc. cycle, by eating right and plenty. I hope for better gains on my next test, deca, dbol, proviron cycle, starting Sunday, since I'm eating better. My wife makes chicken and rice a lot, and we buy those huge bottles of Franks red hot, and also put it on everything. Have you seen Seth Feroce nutrition info on youtube? It's titled chicken and rice mother____er! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ill need to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Same here, I finally started eating right and using an app to keep up (my plate from livestrong) and literally kept my gains and weight within a pound or so 3 months after my test/deca, etc. cycle, by eating right and plenty. I hope for better gains on my next test, deca, dbol, proviron cycle, starting Sunday, since I'm eating better. My wife makes chicken and rice a lot, and we buy those huge bottles of Franks red hot, and also put it on everything. Have you seen Seth Feroce nutrition info on youtube? It's titled chicken and rice mother____er! :)

Workout today was Shoulders and Tri's

Warmup: Just rowing machine today

Rope face pulls: 4 sets till failure ( Love these )

DB front raise seated: 4 sets 15x12x12x12

DB side raise seated: 4 sets 12x10x10xfailure

DB Press: 4 sets of 12 ( Made big jump in weight as planned)

Shrugs: 4 sets 17x17x15x12

Rope push down: 4 sets of a lot of reps< warming them up

Reverse grip pull down: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

DB's together press off flat bench: 4 sets 10x12x12x10

Single arm cable pull down: 4 sets 12x10x10x10 50% drop till failure on last 2 sets

Music: Tonic

So my wife has been working out with me for the last 2 weeks due to my work schedule and she is making nice gainz. Her work ethic kills anything I have in the gym. She dropped out of working out for about 3 years due to some serious mental issues and I mean serious issues. Hospitalized 4 times and very hard on marriage and family. We have 2 daughters that we adopted at birth. She had a serious crossfit body for years. So it's really good to workout with her even though I don't do everything I want to during these two weeks due to her inability at the moment.

A couple that works out together stays together

That's really good to hear about your wife. Much respect to you for hanging tough through those times. May I ask what led to her sudden mental illness? How did she overcome this?

Workout today was Shoulders and Tri's

Warmup: Just rowing machine today

Rope face pulls: 4 sets till failure ( Love these )

DB front raise seated: 4 sets 15x12x12x12

DB side raise seated: 4 sets 12x10x10xfailure

DB Press: 4 sets of 12 ( Made big jump in weight as planned)

Shrugs: 4 sets 17x17x15x12

Rope push down: 4 sets of a lot of reps< warming them up

Reverse grip pull down: 4 sets 12x12x10x10

DB's together press off flat bench: 4 sets 10x12x12x10

Single arm cable pull down: 4 sets 12x10x10x10 50% drop till failure on last 2 sets

Music: Tonic

So my wife has been working out with me for the last 2 weeks due to my work schedule and she is making nice gainz. Her work ethic kills anything I have in the gym. She dropped out of working out for about 3 years due to some serious mental issues and I mean serious issues. Hospitalized 4 times and very hard on marriage and family. We have 2 daughters that we adopted at birth. She had a serious crossfit body for years. So it's really good to workout with her even though I don't do everything I want to during these two weeks due to her inability at the moment.

A couple that works out together stays together

That's really good to hear about your wife. Much respect to you for hanging tough through those times. May I ask what led to her sudden mental illness? How did she overcome this?

Honestly I don't know what caused it. It was 180 degree turn from whonshe was. Started slowly with some paranoia and then voices being heard and house being bugged by someone. Then she became very angry and I actually became scared for my safety. That's when I had to have her hospitalized four different times. Cost me a fortune by the way. Both doctors and family told me to have court step in and get divorced. Not my style brah.

Many different med adjustments and changes along with therapy sessions later and she is back to what I would say normal. Always going to need medicine and therapy but normal.

Much respect bro...much respect....I like your dedication to your wife and marriage....very rare this days. It's so easy for this younger generation to just call it quits on marriage when times get tough but true love finds a way to push through. Your a good dude Crue.

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1289916]
Honestly I don't know what caused it. It was 180 degree turn from whonshe was. Started slowly with some paranoia and then voices being heard and house being bugged by someone. Then she became very angry and I actually became scared for my safety. That's when I had to have her hospitalized four different times. Cost me a fortune by the way. Both doctors and family told me to have court step in and get divorced. Not my style brah.

Many different med adjustments and changes along with therapy sessions later and she is back to what I would say normal. Always going to need medicine and therapy but normal.

[/QUOTE]

Much respect bro...much respect....I like your dedication to your wife and marriage....very rare this days. It's so easy for this younger generation to just call it quits on marriage when times get tough but true love finds a way to push through. Your a good dude Crue.

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1289916]

You are a kick ass real man my brother!

Pre workout

Go Steelers

Attachments

• IMG_6752.JPG
    IMG_6752.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
IML Gear Cream!

Yesterdays Workout

Legs

Warmup with spin bike

Leg Exts: 4 sets 15x12x12x12

Squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Stiff Leg DB lift: 8x8x8x8

DB Lunge: 4 sets 10 each side

DB squat press: 4 sets of 8<< Really liking these

Jump Squats: 4 sets of 12

Music: Wasp and Motley Crue

Today will be Shoulders and tri's with Tom Petty cranked up

Yesterdays Workout

Legs

Warmup with spin bike

I F___ LIKE A BEAST! You know that deep cut WASP song?

Yesterdays Workout

Legs

Warmup with spin bike

Can I just say, I greatly appreciate all of the music updates as well. Keep it up! Following along!

So yesterday was a somewhat quick Chest and Back workout . Did 3 sets with a drop at the end of the 3rd.

Music: Motörhead and Dangerous Toys <<Great band out of Texas from the 90's

Going to hit legs tonight unless I have to go to Soccer practice with my daughter. Her nickname is "The flying tomato " If I could post videos of her dropping kids on the field I would. I have a bunch of them. There called tackles in soccer but it's more like "I'm going to make you cry in front of everyone you just don't know it yet"

Right on....are you sure your not giving the daughter a little dose of Tren??😂

So yesterday was a somewhat quick Chest and Back workout . Did 3 sets with a drop at the end of the 3rd.

Going to hit legs tonight unless I have to go to Soccer practice with my daughter. Her nickname is "The flying tomato " If I could post videos of her dropping kids on the field I would. I have a bunch of them. There called tackles in soccer but it's more like "I'm going to make you cry in front of everyone you just don't know it yet"

Wasp!!! man i havent heard that groups name since 88'. thats awesome bro. Thanx for your music interests. I'm downloading wasp tonite... electric circus.

motorhead also i just down loaded, hellraiser and eat the rich. You guys must be from the golden era like me.

Right on....are you sure your not giving the daughter a little dose of Tren??

She's just a strong athletically built kid. Could excel in probably any sport but just loves soccer. Then you add the curly red hair and she really stands out. The coach tells her when to get a penalty. It's kind of like humbling the opposing team just to let them know this can happen.

Understood. 👍👍

She's just a strong athletically built kid. Could excel in probably any sport but just loves soccer. Then you add the curly red hair and she really stands out. The coach tells her when to get a penalty. It's kind of like humbling the opposing team just to let them know this can happen.

Back