• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Mick,

First off...thank you for your message. I always love your posts.

Second..you are incorrect as usual. I've been in the game for over 20 years...I've used many sponsors...on Pro Muscle,M&S and ASF.

To make you feel better, the relationship with Prestige was disclosed on a thread under products and pricing.

I wish you the best....really I do:nono:

Typical Rep trying to cover shit up. Money is good huh? You joined GC before even pinning it... Sad.

Again...you are incorrect my friend. Have a great weekend.

You didn't read that right I assume...

I said you joined Prestige or GC what ever the hell their name is and said you never pinned their gear before becoming a rep.

I never said you didn't use gear or know the game.

I love you bro. You seem so unhappy with your life. Hopefully, things will turn around. Don't give up.

Wrong... How'd the last rep job work out for ya?

Oh Mickie..such a heartless person. Tomorrow is a new day with new potentials for you to rise above your circumstances. I'll refrain from further responses to you. It truly sad to see you in such a state. Take care. xxxooo

Not really , just want to ruin yours.

My thread is getting so many views right now

Its all good. I thought my coffee cup would store the pot some but I was wrong

I'm not a big advocate for cut and bulk....I'm on a lean bulk 24/7. If it were me, I would consider some EQ(600-700mg) or a moderate dose of Deca (350-400mg).

I have a good bit of EQ on hand but scared of high hematocrit. I tend to run high and it makes it difficult to donate.

I understand...its good for a lean bulk so I thought I would mention it. Some people don't have issues with high hematocrit. Maybe some NPP or Deca?

I have a good bit of EQ on hand but scared of high hematocrit. I tend to run high and it makes it difficult to donate.

Going to try and mix it up some for a while.

Worked back and chest together today.

Whenever I do this, my muscle pumps really increase.

Not sure how long I will do this routine but need to change for awhile.

Chest/Back
Legs
Shoulders/ Tri's

Abs /calves mixed in.

Warm up : Spin and rowing

Workout: Legs

Leg exts: 5 sets 15x12x12x10x10

Squats: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Stiff leg DB deads: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

DB Lunges: 4 sets of 10 both sides

Jump Squats

Music: 90's Alt

Protein for the day pic

Attachments

• IMG_6425.JPG
    IMG_6425.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
Still here

Been trt for the last 2 weeks.
Test C 200mg EW
Deca 300mg EW

Worked legs yesterday

Leg Exts: 8 sets to 90% failure
Squats: 5 sets close stance
Stiff leg Deadlifts: 5 sets
DB Squat to Press: 5 sets (Focused on form and fell apart by 5th set)

Music: Metallica (Master of Puppets)

hows the blend working for you? Noticeable yet?

The blend is good. Diet was not 100% but I'm happy. I would recommend taking Winny with this blend regardless of lab. This is my third time using this type of blend but had best results with Winny added mostly with strength

Why winny? How about Var or Mast?

The blend is good. Diet was not 100% but I'm happy. I would recommend taking Winny with this blend regardless of lab. This is my third time using this type of blend but had best results with Winny added mostly with strength

Why winny? How about Var or Mast?

I've used Var on many occasions but used Winny for the first time back in May June and had a lot better results. Mast was in the blend. May just be me though

IML Gear Cream!

I've used Var on many occasions but used Winny for the first time back in May June and had a lot better results. Mast was in the blend. May just be me though

Thanks for the update on that blend. I did get a few from GC and holding it for next run. I will add var to it as well. My joints are great with winny

I was enjoying this until I saw your name !!!! That is all I will say because I want to be respectful in here ... Sorry guys .. Looking good Crue ...

Sounds like there is history between mick and LDog but Im on my 3rd cycle still new and have ordered from Gear Chruch and M______ and have to say I do like the pricing and quality of GC. Sorry if there was bad blood in the past but from a newbie (only 3rd cycle) Im loving it.

No bad blood here. All is well. Enjoy the products.

Sounds like there is history between mick and LDog but Im on my 3rd cycle still new and have ordered from Gear Chruch and M______ and have to say I do like the pricing and quality of GC. Sorry if there was bad blood in the past but from a newbie (only 3rd cycle) Im loving it.

PWO: Coffee

Legs:

Warmup: Spin bike

Leg exts: A lot of sets going up in weight then dropping

Squats: A lot of sets keeping form and close stance

Stiff leg DB Exts: 4 sets of 8

DB Lunges: 4 sets of 10

Elliptical to finish with high heart rate

Music: IPhone on shuffle so a lot of Foo Fighters

PWO: 6 egg whites and Killer bread with peanut butter

Today is shot day of 100mg test c and 150mg of Deca

Love the Foo Fighters!!!