• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

Pwo: Whole oats, cup of coffee ( I workout within 45 mins of waking so no big meals for me before gym)

Warmup: Rowing machine and rope face pulls

Back and Tri's:

Barbell Rows: 5 sets 10x8x6x6x17

Reverse grip pulldowns: 4 sets: 12x10x8x8

Wide lat bar pulldowns (Front) 5 sets 12x10x10x8x8

Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Straight bar push downs: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

Close grip bench: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

single arm pulldowns: 3 sets 10x10x10

Music: Guns and Roses (Appetite)

Pwo meal: 6 whole eggs, 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce and slice of Killer Daves bread

Bro...Dave's bread jacks up my stomach so bad!!!! I just can't handle it.

Pwo: Whole oats, cup of coffee ( I workout within 45 mins of waking so no big meals for me before gym)

Warmup: Rowing machine and rope face pulls

Back and Tri's:

Barbell Rows: 5 sets 10x8x6x6x17

Reverse grip pulldowns: 4 sets: 12x10x8x8

Wide lat bar pulldowns (Front) 5 sets 12x10x10x8x8

Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Straight bar push downs: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

single arm pulldowns: 3 sets 10x10x10

Music: Guns and Roses (Appetite)

Pwo meal: 6 whole eggs, 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce and slice of Killer Daves bread

Bro...Dave's bread jacks up my stomach so bad!!!! I just can't handle it.

Really? I wonder what causes that. It's on the expensive side as far as bread goes but has a lot of good ingredients. I keep it in the fridge because it will mold quick if not.

I'm guessing its the whole wheat or oats or something of that nature. My wife loves it but I can't touch it.

Really? I wonder what causes that. It's on the expensive side as far as bread goes but has a lot of good ingredients. I keep it in the fridge because it will mold quick if not.

yeah, i hear yeah food looks great ordered same from gc looking to run the same. should be in any day

All the gear looks good and WOW it was quick to get here like less than a week from order...Awsome job GC... I'm really close to the same boat im 44 5'9 and 190lbs, Im higher in BF probably closer to 18%. This diet looks great went with wife to Costco today and picked up some of Daves bread looks good. Now i need to find those food plates you are using the meals look great! and very doable.

Thanks bro.

Yep...Cruefan seems ti be well educated on food and diet....hit him up for expert advice!!

All the gear looks good and WOW it was quick to get here like less than a week from order...Awsome job GC... I'm really close to the same boat im 44 5'9 and 190lbs, Im higher in BF probably closer to 18%. This diet looks great went with wife to Costco today and picked up some of Daves bread looks good. Now i need to find those food plates you are using the meals look great! and very doable.

IML Gear Cream!

PWO: Coffee, Killer Bread and peanut butter

Warmup: Spin bike and rowing machine

Back:

Barbell rows: 6 sets 12x12x10x8x8x6

Reverse grip pulldowns: 5 sets 12x10x10x8x8

Close grip pulldowns: 5 sets 12x10x10x8x8

Wide grip Pulldowns: 5 sets 12x12x10x8x8

Roman chair: 4 sets of 12

Calves: Seated calve raises: 6 sets to failure

Music: The Weeks (Easy) and Bonnie Taylor Total Eclipse of the Heart <<JK

PWO: 4 egg whites and 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce

Just some meal prep for today

Attachments

• IMG_6366.JPG
    IMG_6366.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 119

The plates are from Amazon and cost under $20.00 for 15 of them I believe. I have the Undeniable meal prep bag also.

Crue,

Could you post up all your typical meals for one day? I'm getting lots of questions about your meal plan and I for one would like to view your meals for myself. It really helps me come up with new ideas. Meals can get stagnant after a while and new food ideas really help me keep things fresh.

Thanks
L

Crue,

Could you post up all your typical meals for one day? I'm getting lots of questions about your meal plan and I for one would like to view your meals for myself. It really helps me come up with new ideas. Meals can get stagnant after a while and new food ideas really help me keep things fresh.

Thanks
L

I'll do it. It's nothing fancy or intrique. Give me a day or so and I'll post it with pics

The plates are from Amazon and cost under $20.00 for 15 of them I believe. I have the Undeniable meal prep bag also.

Great thanks...Thanks for the great posts how is the blend working for you?

It's as smooth as any oil I've run. Sometimes I nick a vessel and will get Tren cough but at only .7 it's not that bad. Injured shoulder sucks but not stopping me. I plan on really pushing these last 2 weeks to finish out. My carbs are moderate to slightly high and I may need to drop down for a short while. Thanks for following

PWO: Coffee and whole oats

Warmup: Spin bike and rowing machine << Major sweat

Legs and Shoulders:

Leg extensions : 4 sets after warmup sets 12x12x10x10

Close stance squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Stiff leg DB dead lifts: 8x8x8x8

DB Lunges: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Finshed with 2 quick sets of jump squats 12 ea <<Don't knock them if you haven't tried them

Front DB raises 4 sets with the last being a drop set 12x12x10x10 then drop sets to failure

Side lateral raises: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Shrugs: 3 sets until failure

Still dealing with shoulder pain on Left side but improving so no push movements quit yet.

Music: Current Country ( Im coed this week with the wife so.....)

PWO: 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce

Attachments

• IMG_6384.JPG
    IMG_6384.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Dang....that looks freaking great!!

PWO: Coffee and whole oats

Warmup: Spin bike and rowing machine << Major sweat

Legs and Shoulders:

Leg extensions : 4 sets after warmup sets 12x12x10x10

Close stance squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Stiff leg DB dead lifts: 8x8x8x8

DB Lunges: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Finshed with 2 quick sets of jump squats 12 ea <<Don't knock them if you haven't tried them

Front DB raises 4 sets with the last being a drop set 12x12x10x10 then drop sets to failure

Side lateral raises: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Shrugs: 3 sets until failure

Still dealing with shoulder pain on Left side but improving so no push movements quit yet.

Music: Current Country ( Im coed this week with the wife so.....)

PWO: 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce

Yesterday was chest

Today

PWO: Banana and coffee

Spin bike and rowing machine

Back: Rope pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x8x8

Barbell rows: 6 sets 12x10x10x8x8x8

Straight bar pulldowns (reverse grip) : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

Tris: Straight bar push downs 4 sets 12x10x10x10

reverse single arm pulldowns: 4 sets 12 reps each side

Music: Metallica ( Garage Days)

Pwo 4oz unsweetened apple sauce straight into meal of fish and sweet potatoes and broccoli. Legs tomorrow and shoulders.

Gear is smooth and im tightening up. Not following a cal deficit diet but liking what I see. I'm so ready to go into a bulk for a while. About 10 more days till end. So far, so good, so what.

Any suggestions ldog or GC?

Get Shredded!
I'm not a big advocate for cut and bulk....I'm on a lean bulk 24/7. If it were me, I would consider some EQ(600-700mg) or a moderate dose of Deca (350-400mg).

Yesterday was chest

Today

Pwo 4oz unsweetened apple sauce straight into meal of fish and sweet potatoes and broccoli. Legs tomorrow and shoulders.

Gear is smooth and im tightening up. Not following a cal deficit diet but liking what I see. I'm so ready to go into a bulk for a while. About 10 more days till end. So far, so good, so what.

Pre workout coffee and post workout meal not counting 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs

Go Steelers

Attachments

• IMG_6411.JPG
    IMG_6411.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6412.JPG
    IMG_6412.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?

i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?

You're totally screwed!!

JK. You will be taken care of. Take this to PM with Ldog and then post your TD. You owe them that now that you put them on blast with your first post.

Last edited:

I have had great communication with them. Did you email them or just PM...Try email one of them gets back to you typically within the day.

Thanks for the great log! Hope your shoulder gets better and nice to see whats going on with the blend. Any suggestions for the tren cough? Ive heard head in freezer, nose spray ....etc

Yesterday was chest

Today

Thanks for the great log! Hope your shoulder gets better and nice to see whats going on with the blend. Any suggestions for the tren cough? Ive heard head in freezer, nose spray ....etc

I had it happen today. I just ride it out and breath normally. It it's really bad and I only had that happen a couple times in the past. I just take a cold shower. Sweating so bad I had to anyways. Haven't had that happen with this tri blend though.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Prestige?

Elaborate

Hit me up on PM. In the future, lets communicate via PM. You will be taken care of.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...thats correct. Same great quality. xxxooo

You mean Prestige?

Back