• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have to run the Prami? I've heard horror stories about that compound:nono:

Hey man I have run prami with tren in the past too, I think I weaned up to .5 but not sure. It has very good sides, as well as bad (helps with libido, prolactin, sleep). I had no issues. Do you run it 0.3 ED, 2x per week, or what? Gonna do a higher deca cycle soon and will use some prami. I'm interested in seeing what some of these drugs do for you, in particular tren base. Is that for PWO? Damn if it gives more aggression than tren e then I'll just head over to city hall right after I pin it and save the county some time and $! LOL :paddle:

Peace sells, but whose buying?
DM

Hey man I have run prami with tren in the past too, I think I weaned up to .5 but not sure. It has very good sides, as well as bad (helps with libido, prolactin, sleep). I had no issues. Do you run it 0.3 ED, 2x per week, or what? Gonna do a higher deca cycle soon and will use some prami. I'm interested in seeing what some of these drugs do for you, in particular tren base. Is that for PWO? Damn if it gives more aggression than tren e then I'll just head over to city hall right after I pin it and save the county some time and $! LOL :paddle:

Peace sells, but whose buying?
DM

Yes prami .3 ED. Always seems to work for me along with masin at .5 ED.

The tren base is definitely a PWO and I've never done tren base before as a standalone PWO. I've used one from another source that had tren and test together and the pip was crazy. I will give this a try later in a few weeks and report back on it but not quite ready yet.

Another pin tomorrow with the tri blend then it's ED pins starting Monday to ramp this up a bit.

Third pin today 1ml and again zero pip. Monday ED pinning begins

Hoping to donate blood tomorrow as well.

So on the third finger prick I was cleared to give blood today 20.3 / 19.5 then finally 18.5.
Have to be 19 or under to donate where I go.

6'
45 years old
204lbs as of today
bf% currently I would say 12-13%

Whole
oats, cup of coffee and muscle pharm pre workout drink to sip on during workout

Warmup:
spin bike and rowing machine- I like to have heart rate up and sweat going before weights.

Legs:
5 sets of leg extensions 15x12x12x10x10
5 sets of squats 10x10x10x10x10x
4 sets of stiff leg Db ext 8x8x8x8
4 sets of hamstring curls 10x10x10x10

Shoulders:
5 sets of front db lateral raise seated 15x12x12x10x10
4 sets behind the neck smith machine press 10x8x6x6
4 sets of side lateral db raise 12x10x10x10

Volume will pick up by end of the week once body starts to feel better.

Im coming off a short break of really hitting it hard and gear and my body feels it. Strength and joints especially shoulders. I will rebound quick as always after July 4th beach week.

Also got a pack (packed nicely) from GC containing his latest batch of Mast p to add to this cycle. Will add .5 Mast p to the .7 tri tren ed. This started last night as it's easier for me to pin at night when I'm on days as opposed to 3am before I workout. Zero pip once again even with the Mast added.

Attachments

• IMG_6217.JPG
    IMG_6217.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 217
LookIng good crue

Thanks for the kind words. 45 is the new 25! Nice kicks too!

Home gym?

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the kind words. 45 is the new 25! Nice kicks too!

Home gym?

Yeah, that's my man cave. The shoes are from the Spartan runs I've done and they kind of grew on me over time. I only workout in them. Throw them in the washer after the run and they are like new. A must for mud runs.

Pre workout: Cup of whole oatmeal and half a banana
Post workout: 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites and 4 oz unsweetened applesauce, slice of Killer Daves bread. Snack on rice Chex when I arrive at work

Todays workout

Warmup: Elliptical and rowing machine
Facepulls: 4 sets 15x15x12x12

Back:
Barbell rows:4 sets 12x10x10x8 super set last 2 sets with smith machine rows with lighter weight at 10 reps as well

wide grip lat pull downs: 4 sets 12x10x8x8 last set drop weight 50% 12 more reps

Close grip pull downs: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

I worked a few more sets of light barbell rows with the smith machine in between a lot of the sets today.

Triceps: rope push downs : 4 sets 12x12x10x10
close grip bench (king of tricep exercises) 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Seated calve raise: 4 sets until failure

Music: Audioslave

I love the log and especially the music selection...keep it coming!

Pre workout: Cup of whole oatmeal and half a banana
Post workout: 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites and 4 oz unsweetened applesauce, slice of Killer Daves bread. Snack on rice Chex when I arrive at work

Todays workout

Warmup: Elliptical and rowing machine
Facepulls: 4 sets 15x15x12x12

Back:
Barbell rows:4 sets 12x10x10x8 super set last 2 sets with smith machine rows with lighter weight at 10 reps as well

wide grip lat pull downs: 4 sets 12x10x8x8 last set drop weight 50% 12 more reps

Close grip pull downs: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

I worked a few more sets of light barbell rows with the smith machine in between a lot of the sets today.

Triceps: rope push downs : 4 sets 12x12x10x10
close grip bench (king of tricep exercises) 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Seated calve raise: 4 sets until failure

Music: Audioslave

Pre workout: cup whole oats and half banana
Pre workout drink too sip on

Today was chest

Warm up on Spin bike and rowing machine

Flat DB press: 2 warmup sets 4 work sets 8x10x10x10

Flat smith machine bench: 5 sets 10x10x8x6x12

Incline DB press: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Pec deck and flat DB fly super sets: 3 sets of 10 reps each

Music: Offspring (Smash album)

PWO meal shown: 3 egg whites 3 whole eggs 4oz unsweetened apple sauce and rice Chex

Attachments

• IMG_6265.JPG
    IMG_6265.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
Thanks for the update!!

Pre workout: cup whole oats and half banana
Pre workout drink too sip on

Today was chest

Warm up on Spin bike and rowing machine

Flat DB press: 2 warmup sets 4 work sets 8x10x10x10

Flat smith machine bench: 5 sets 10x10x8x6x12

Incline DB press: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Pec deck and flat DB fly super sets: 3 sets of 10 reps each

Music: Offspring (Smash album)

PWO meal shown: 3 egg whites 3 whole eggs 4oz unsweetened apple sauce and rice Chex

Late TD pic of the Mast P GC sent me. As you can see I already started using it with the tri blend at .5 ED. Absolutely zero pip. Had a slight Tren cough yesterday after pin more like a tightness in the chest. SH** Happens.

Introducing some flounder into my diet starting today. Going to break work meals down to steak,chicken and fish for awhile just to keep me guessing.

Attachments

• IMG_6299.JPG
    IMG_6299.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
Beautiful pics!!!

Late TD pic of the Mast P GC sent me. As you can see I already started using it with the tri blend at .5 ED. Absolutely zero pip. Had a slight Tren cough yesterday after pin more like a tightness in the chest. SH** Happens.

Introducing some flounder into my diet starting today. Going to break work meals down to steak,chicken and fish for awhile just to keep me guessing.

How does tren affect you- any uncontrollable rage? Sexual sides? I had some of that but could've been a number of other factors.
Looking good man, I like looking better than guys half my age too.

How does tren affect you- any uncontrollable rage? Sexual sides? I had some of that but could've been a number of other factors.

Right on bro.....hard work pays off.

IML Gear Cream!

I get some heart burn and the tren somnia mostly. If ran long enough it takes a long time to cum. No night sweats or rage with me. If night sweats would start then I wouldn't even run tren. I couldn't handle that. Dreams do become a little strange at times though. Not sure why that is.

Just some of the food for work today.

Pre workout: Whole Oats, half banana and some coffee

Workout today: Chest

Warm up on spin bike and rowing machine to get heart rate up (burned 150 calories and did three sets of 20 of rope push downs.

Flat bench Smith machine: 6 sets 12x12x10x10x10x10

DB flat bench: 4 sets 8x8x6x6

Incline DB Fly: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Superset Pec deck and flat DB fly: 3 sets 10 reps both movements

Music: Fu Manchu (Go for it live)

PWO: 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
2 Turkey sausage
4oz unsweetened apple sauce
1 cup Rice Chex

Attachments

• IMG_6305.JPG
    IMG_6305.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 155
Dang....that food looks good!!

Warm up on spin bike and rowing machine to get heart rate up (burned 150 calories and did three sets of 20 of rope push downs.

2 Turkey sausage
1 cup Rice Chex

2 Turkey sausage
1 cup Rice Chex

I will be stealing your meals so please keep posting them

Pre Workout: Whole oats, half banana and one slice of Daves Killer bread with peanut butter.

Workout: Legs and shoulders

Warm up: Spin bike and rowing machine ( Always gets me sweating)

Leg Exts: 2 warmup sets of 15
4 sets 12x12x10x10 and 1 drop set

Squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

DB stiff leg hamstring: 3 sets 8x10x10 superset with lying leg curls 10 reps ea

Shoulders: DB side raises 4 sets 12x12x10x10

Arnold DB press: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Front DB raise: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 17 ea ( that # is a mind game don't ask)

Music: Anthrax (Persistence of Time)

Post workout meal: 4 egg whites and joints 2 whole, 2 turkey sausage with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce.

Having some pain in left shoulder nothing serious but hindering the amount of weight I use and canceling out behind the neck press as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
Bro...who fixes your meals? My compliments to the chef!

Pre Workout: Whole oats, half banana and one slice of Daves Killer bread with peanut butter.

Workout: Legs and shoulders

Warm up: Spin bike and rowing machine ( Always gets me sweating)

Leg Exts: 2 warmup sets of 15
4 sets 12x12x10x10 and 1 drop set

Squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

DB stiff leg hamstring: 3 sets 8x10x10 superset with lying leg curls 10 reps ea

Shoulders: DB side raises 4 sets 12x12x10x10

Arnold DB press: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

Front DB raise: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 17 ea ( that # is a mind game don't ask)

Music: Anthrax (Persistence of Time)

Post workout meal: 4 egg whites and joints 2 whole, 2 turkey sausage with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce.

Having some pain in left shoulder nothing serious but hindering the amount of weight I use and canceling out behind the neck press as well.

My wife helps a lot. Anything on the grill is made by me and everything else is my wife.

My wife helps a lot. Anything on the grill is made by me and everything else is my wife.
Sounds like a good wife, like mine.:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pwo: Whole oats, cup of coffee

Workout: Chest

Warmup: Just did elliptical today no rowing machine which I really like to do to warm up shoulders. Little short on time so

Flat bench DB press: 2 warmup sets 5 work sets 10x10x8x8x6

Flat bench smith machine: 6 sets 10x10x8x6x3x15

Incline DB press: 3 sets 8x8x8 ( shoulder pain)

Pec deck: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

Music: Van Halen ( Best of)

Pwo meal: 4 egg whites 2 whole, 4 oz unsweetened Apple sauce , rice Chex

Had Tren cough when pinning last night. Didn't last long but said to tell everyone hello

Tren cough....ugggggg.

Pwo: Whole oats, cup of coffee

Workout: Chest

Warmup: Just did elliptical today no rowing machine which I really like to do to warm up shoulders. Little short on time so

Flat bench DB press: 2 warmup sets 5 work sets 10x10x8x8x6

Flat bench smith machine: 6 sets 10x10x8x6x3x15

Incline DB press: 3 sets 8x8x8 ( shoulder pain)

Pec deck: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

Music: Van Halen ( Best of)

Pwo meal: 4 egg whites 2 whole, 4 oz unsweetened Apple sauce , rice Chex

Had Tren cough when pinning last night. Didn't last long but said to tell everyone hello

Back