• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!
Music: Kiss (Destroyer -minus Beth)

Did 1st pin of the Mast/Test/NPP Monday at 1.5 ml went smooth and zero pip. Will do 2nd pin tonight.

Actually had the AC on the other night 😅. Freezing then warm. Love the South

Attachments

• IMG_6155.jpeg
    IMG_6155.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 8
Music: Kiss (Destroyer -minus Beth)

Did 1st pin of the Mast/Test/NPP Monday at 1.5 ml went smooth and zero pip. Will do 2nd pin tonight.

Actually had the AC on the other night 😅. Freezing then warm. Love the South
I'll pass...that humidity is no joke.

Music: Metallica “Ride the Lightning”

Bumping the NPP up to 400mg ew starting yesterday. See how this goes for a couple weeks. Shoulders feel better joint wise at 300mg so I’ll try 400mg now

Daughter tore her ACL again so soccer is all together done permanently. Had surgery last week with a graft from her hamstring. It’s been a fun 13 years but it’s all over now. My little yellow card thug is retired.

Attachments

• IMG_6336.jpeg
    IMG_6336.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 8
Music: Metallica “Ride the Lightning”

Bumping the NPP up to 400mg ew starting yesterday. See how this goes for a couple weeks. Shoulders feel better joint wise at 300mg so I’ll try 400mg now

Daughter tore her ACL again so soccer is all together done permanently. Had surgery last week with a graft from her hamstring. It’s been a fun 13 years but it’s all over now. My little yellow card thug is retired.
Dang Crue...hate to hear that.

Dang Crue...hate to hear that.

It’s amazing how quick a team turns on you when you get hurt. Literally like Lord of the Flies. To top it all off she’s had 2 offers from schools since her surgery. D2 but still. Kansas and a school in Oklahoma. She’s dead set on Auburn though. Soccer or no soccer

It’s amazing how quick a team turns on you when you get hurt. Literally like Lord of the Flies. To top it all off she’s had 2 offers from schools since her surgery. D2 but still. Kansas and a school in Oklahoma. She’s dead set on Auburn though. Soccer or no soccer
Interesting options.....I guess it comes down to how much she loves the game...D1 or D2.

Interesting options.....I guess it comes down to how much she loves the game...D1 or D2.
D2 but she’s done playing for good now after May. Just finishing out her Senior year

Music: Audioslave

Workouts been going great. Strength is up and no joint pain. I’ve been a little carb heavy so I need to make adjustments with the weather getting warmer

Attachments

• IMG_7125.jpeg
    IMG_7125.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3
Music: Audioslave

Workouts been going great. Strength is up and no joint pain. I’ve been a little carb heavy so I need to make adjustments with the weather getting warmer
How many cals are you eating a day Crue?

Back