• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Nice....how does your body react to Tren? Any issues on bloodwork?

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1324324]
Test 200ew
Tren A 350 ew
Mast A 450 ew

Short run 4 weeks
[/QUOTE]

Sides are minimal for me. Heartburn and trensomnia are the main two.

The last time I pulled bloods was for a lab that isn’t here anymore and it was a tren,mast,test mix. My crit was high but my test was 69. E2 was 29 so I don’t know. First time that’s happened to me before. I looked great but my strength was down so who knows. Pulling bloods at the end of this month though so we will see.

Interesting....low T but high Hematocrit....Tren must really have been doing a job on your blood thickness. Was it crazy high?

Test 200ew
Tren A 350 ew
Mast A 450 ew

Short run 4 weeks

The last time I pulled bloods was for a lab that isn’t here anymore and it was a tren,mast,test mix. My crit was high but my test was 69. E2 was 29 so I don’t know. First time that’s happened to me before. I looked great but my strength was down so who knows. Pulling bloods at the end of this month though so we will see.

I see...did you feel red faced or any symptoms....that number is not too bad but it can be better.

Test 200ew
Tren A 350 ew
Mast A 450 ew

Short run 4 weeks

I didn’t really feel bad at all. Just wasn’t as strong as I looked. I’ll have to find a pic if I can

3PM meal of the day

Hello

Attachments

• F67A3CC7-58AD-4A6D-B92F-228B253FDF24.jpeg
    F67A3CC7-58AD-4A6D-B92F-228B253FDF24.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52

Always

Ive got the recipe for Pumpkin Chili from Brooke Ence instagram. Looks really good.

Making it Saturday

Get Shredded!

I will

Smoked Back and Tri’s today also

Fast and furious

Legs in the morning

My Steelers won last night. Burfict got a little pay back from all his dirty ass hits over the years. KARMA BITCH!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOfIObhGMe0

Lol...what comes around goes around!!

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1324827]
I will

Smoked Back and Tri’s today also

Fast and furious

Legs in the morning

My Steelers won last night. Burfict got a little pay back from all his dirty ass hits over the years. KARMA BITCH!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOfIObhGMe0

[/QUOTE]

This is me for the coming weeks. I already have some opened that I’m using now but mast is a must with tren and go great together

Like peanut butter and jelly
Lavern and Shirley
Trump and Twitter

Attachments

• 33993FC8-6F58-475D-A606-BDA2CB97970A.jpeg
    33993FC8-6F58-475D-A606-BDA2CB97970A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
What doses will you be enjoying?

Lavern and Shirley? Showing your age again Crue!!!

This is me for the coming weeks. I already have some opened that I’m using now but mast is a must with tren and go great together

Like peanut butter and jelly
Lavern and Shirley
Trump and Twitter

Tren A 350ew
Mast P 450ew

Lavern and Shirley is all I could come up with at the moment!!

Absolutely. TRT with some prop here and there

This is going to be a fun mini cycle for you!!!!

Chest and Shoulders today

Won’t bore you with session but this is the longest day of the month for me. Switch back to nights after two weeks and thrown off. Will acclimate by tomorrow afternoon. 10 days until Christmas shutdown for the year and can’t wait.

Got slight tren cough a couple times but nothing severe. Libido is back up finally and should be full swing this time next week.

If if you have Netflix check out “Hired Guns “. It’s about session players who played with some of the biggest names in music. Very interesting and somewhat sad in a way.

STEELER NATION- We play our arch rivals this Sunday the Patriots with home field in the playoffs on the line.

IML Gear Cream!

Chest and Shoulders today

Won’t bore you with session but this is the longest day of the month for me. Switch back to nights after two weeks and thrown off. Will acclimate by tomorrow afternoon. 10 days until Christmas shutdown for the year and can’t wait.

Got slight tren cough a couple times but nothing severe. Libido is back up finally and should be full swing this time next week.

If if you have Netflix check out “Hired Guns “. It’s about session players who played with some of the biggest names in music. Very interesting and somewhat sad in a way.

STEELER NATION- We play our arch rivals this Sunday the Patriots with home field in the playoffs on the line.

That comeback win against Baltimore was fucking great. They look pretty good this year. Hope they wreck the shady ass patriots.

That comeback win against Baltimore was fucking great. They look pretty good this year. Hope they wreck the shady ass patriots.

You and half the country. They have our number I will admit but this year feels special. I hope for a win but I’d rather it come in the playoffs instead.

This is the pumpkin chili I got from Brooke Ence. Not to bad but I don’t think I’ll make it again. Had to crop this picture up a lot to post

Attachments

• D3EF3DA2-EDC7-45B0-9140-7577AA055E32.jpeg
    D3EF3DA2-EDC7-45B0-9140-7577AA055E32.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62

Pinned .5 Tren A and .7 Mast P in right quad today also with zero pip as usual.

That looks freaking good bro...I'm sure you added hot sauce???

This is the pumpkin chili I got from Brooke Ence. Not to bad but I don’t think I’ll make it again. Had to crop this picture up a lot to post

Haha. You are correct.

Wasn’t nothing to special about it. It was OK I guess but if Brooke Ence recommends it I’m game.

Didn't know you had a log. Subbed now . Love your steelers mug!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Legs today

I’ve added weight to my jump squats at the end of the workouts now. Should get interesting.

Another pin in quad today. Can’t tell where I pinned after.

Music wise: I’ll be working out with my wife for the next 4 weeks so it’s back to IHeartRadio and stuff like that. Oh well Gotta keep momma happy

I just couldn't hang with Iheart radio......😡

Legs today

I’ve added weight to my jump squats at the end of the workouts now. Should get interesting.

Another pin in quad today. Can’t tell where I pinned after.

Music wise: I’ll be working out with my wife for the next 4 weeks so it’s back to IHeartRadio and stuff like that. Oh well Gotta keep momma happy

Back