• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

A little something ( Contest)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just want to show how much I appreciate this bored and all the member's here. This last year of my life has been one for the books. I lost my house, my girl had a miscarriage, and I worked 90% of every weekend rebuilding my home after 6 feet of water destroyed it and put me in about 40k in debt (still counting). I must say the situation could have been a lot worse and I'm blessed know matter how I look at it. I have a brand new bottle of Dream and grow, and a brand new bottle of dmz that I want to offer to who ever wins. You must have at least 150 post to enter.

I picked out a number 1-500 and whoever guesses it first wins. I know it's not much but your welcome to it. Three guess per day!

9638cc7665210497bb349ca48597e48d.jpg

Thanks Uncle Z for letting me do this even though these are just supplements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just want to show how much I appreciate this bored and all the member's here. This last year of my life has been one for the books. I lost my house, my girl had a miscarriage, and I worked 90% of every weekend rebuilding my home after 6 feet of water destroyed it and put me in about 40k in debt (still counting). I must say the situation could have been a lot worse and I'm blessed know matter how I look at it. I have a brand new bottle of Dream and grow, and a brand new bottle of dmz that I want to offer to who ever wins. You must have at least 150 post to enter.

I picked out a number 1-500 and whoever guesses it first wins. I know it's not much but your welcome to it. Three guess per day!

9638cc7665210497bb349ca48597e48d.jpg

Thanks Uncle Z for letting me do this even though these are just supplements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dream n Grow is amazing. Thank you offering this contest. Sorry to hear of your families misfortunes this past year as well.

www.ironmagresearch.com www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

thank you for the opportunity brother.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

glad things are gettin' better for you brother . You deserve it !
i'll try ...

237, 370, 410

Back