• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beta Libcuck hippie hits badass old guy Trump supporter and pays the price!

I guess it's a good thing when Americans fight amongst each other. Just love what Trump is doing for our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's not causing the trouble, its the pussy snowflake trouble-making protesters who are doing it.
They need to crawl back into their (mothers) hole...

Trump's not causing the trouble, its the pussy snowflake trouble-making protesters who are doing it.

So all this was happening before Trump became president?

These motherfuckers and the media are tearing our country apart.

What the fuck are they protesting? What exactly is the argument? Trump?

Here we are months later and liberals are still crying about the election. It's time we stop fucking talking and start doing....

Republicans own the house, senate and White House. What's keeping them from doing?

I guess you missed all the tv coverage of the destructive rioting when some dindu got shot for being a fuckwit. These same snowflakes burned shit down.
Go crawl back under your rock.

I guess you missed all the tv coverage of the destructive rioting when some dindu got shot for being a fuckwit. These same snowflakes burned shit down.
Go crawl back under your rock.

By citing one incident doesn't necessarily equate to the shit storm we have happening in our country today. And now we have the "go crawl under a rock" quote. I'm open to discussion. I've not resorted to name calling and telling people where to go because that doesn't get anyone anywhere. I don't know everything but at least I'm willing to discuss and give credit where credit is due which is exactly what our country needs.

The difference is these pussy liberals are a bunch of faggot, cry baby losers.

When Obama was in office did you see conservatives act like this?

Are you kidding?

You sir are a glutton for punishment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

In all fairness he did egg on that old hippie with the sign. The hippie liberal puke that he is was no match for that guy and subsequently got Knocked the fuck out.

See conservatives act like this? Did you watch the Bill O'Reilly interview? How about when that dipshit yelled at him while he was addressing Congress? Or he was born in Kenya and not an American citizen. I think they would have figured that out when he submitted his application to become president. Don't you?

See conservatives act like this? Did you watch the Bill O'Reilly interview? How about when that dipshit yelled at him while he was addressing Congress? Or he was born in Kenya and not an American citizen. I think they would have figured that out when he submitted his application to become president. Don't you?

Now Its the whole "you conservatives" tit for tat. Why are you liberal's so fucking angry? DONT SPOUT Kool aid bullshit, just lay out an intelligent argument why Trump is failing this country and sending us down the sewer minus the dogma.

Now Its the whole "you conservatives" tit for tat. Why are you liberal's so fucking angry? DONT SPOUT Kool aid bullshit, just lay out an intelligent argument why Trump is failing this country and sending us down the sewer minus the dogma.

I was quoting the gentleman above who used the word conservatives

See man. That's not me. I won't sit here and argue with you because he hasn't been in office long enough. I'm just sick of all the lying about everything. Inauguration size, Obama tapped my wires, taped Comey conversations etc....

The "fake" news media would stop reporting the bullshit if he'd stop spouting bullshit. Can't blame them for reporting it. It's their fucking job.

Get Shredded!
name a politician that hasn't sprouted bullshit! does Hillary and Benghazi ring a bell?

And her husband's famous
"That depends on the definition of is"

name a politician that hasn't sprouted bullshit! does Hillary and Benghazi ring a bell?

Bro, but it's every fucking day with this guy.

And they investigated her for months and what did they find?

Ooooohhhhh he yelled at him, doesn't compare to starting riots and assaulting people because they voted for trump, also his past is very questionable, but people never lie on applications tho....

The "fake" news media would stop reporting the bullshit if he'd stop spouting bullshit. Can't blame them for reporting it. It's their fucking job.

The liberal news media doesn't report anymore, they push an agenda and it's pretty obvious too so.....

Ooooohhhhh he yelled at him, doesn't compare to starting riots and assaulting people because they voted for trump, also his past is very questionable, but people never lie on applications tho....

Trump told his supporters at his rallies "to knock the shit out of them." What other candidate has said that?

Give me a break. We're not talking about applying for a job at McDonald's. Come on man.

And trumps past isn't questionable?

Hey man, so does Fox News

Somebody's gotta be pro America around here, after all this is America right??

I don't consider pro America an agenda

Alright fellas we can agree to disagree. Talking about Obama, Hillary, Benghazi is a waste of time. It's like talking about George Bush and WMD's. I don't believe any of our prior presidents including current are out or we're out to do our country harm. Hopefully Trump does make America better. I say better and not great again because we do have a great country. Time will tell.

Back