• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High dose PRIMO cruise?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm almost at that curvature in my road where the good times must come to a small halt.. Cruise time is almost here, I keep wrestling with e few ideas for what I have lined up.. I been really considering running 800-1000mgs of primo for a cruise, with some low test (200mgs)

Before you say "off is off and on is on" save it.. I heard and seen enough guys cruise high dose primo before, I personally never have, in fact HEAVYIRON kinda of turned me on to the idea as he mentioned he knew a dude that ran HIGH dose primo (in fact only primo) and said the guy looks sharp!

Who here has ran high dose primo, and what were you thoughts, likes and dislikes? This is gonna be a decent cruise, say 12 weeks..I have the products lined up, along with my other options as my OCD demands I have all aspects covered ahead of scheduled..

primo.jpg

primo1.jpg

I'm pretty sure Bushmaster ran primo like that and he liked it.

But what about giving your body a break?

I'm pretty sure Bushmaster ran primo like that and he liked it.

But what about giving your body a break?

I agree and see you on the break, truth be known, this year 2017 will be my last year running anything like this, I'm going to roll into the HGH/test var blasts starting Jan, and just keep things moderate to low.. I met all my goals, but my plans for what I want to do with fitness/sports and healthy living is starting to change. the wife is getting older and so am I, our way of life is starting to settle more and more, and the outdoor aspect of fitness is calling us even more day by day..

I am 1 week away from finishing my 20 week Primo run @ 1g per week, so far I love it and really liking it more with 75mg Tren ED lol and running 400mg Test per week, I like this so much so I already have the shit for next years run just like this, then I may come off for good but not 100% sure, only thing I really wish I had was some Provi, will definitely add that in the next run.

*edit, I thought heavyiron was against 1g per week, I could have sworn I read he and most think it is overkill, I have been reading and told that 600-800mg per week would suffice just fine, but who knows?

I am 1 week away from finishing my 20 week Primo run @ 1g per week, so far I love it and really liking it more with 75mg Tren ED lol and running 400mg Test per week, I like this so much so I already have the shit for next years run just like this, then I may come off for good but not 100% sure, only thing I really wish I had was some Provi, will definitely add that in the next run.

I completely forgot that you planned on running this, we talked about that last fall, I now recall that you DID in fact take the pledge.. I deff plan on having prov in the mix, without a doubt. How was your BP?

I completely forgot that you planned on running this, we talked about that last fall, I now recall that you DID in fact take the pledge.. I deff plan on having prov in the mix, without a doubt. How was your BP?

Most of the times it was in range but a few times it was slightly elevated, wife bought a unit for home after I started taking all this shit lol, but the times it was elevated was at night after the training and meals while watching TV and calming down for bed.

I agree and see you on the break, truth be known, this year 2017 will be my last year running anything like this, I'm going to roll into the HGH/test var blasts starting Jan, and just keep things moderate to low.. I met all my goals, but my plans for what I want to do with fitness/sports and healthy living is starting to change. the wife is getting older and so am I, our way of life is starting to settle more and more, and the outdoor aspect of fitness is calling us even more day by day..

Funny, we have been discussing the same thing. I still plan on using AAS and weight training but I am going to get back into mountain biking on a semi regular basis fairly soon.

I don't think you can use the word cruise and gram in the same sentence lol. Never used primo but I see the talk and the hype all the time. I almost always say go for it, it's your body and you know it better than anyone. If it feels right then go for it and I'm sure you will keep us all updated on the "cruise" lol.

Who's primo if you don't mind me asking. Most be legit primo because if it was almost anything else you would have had serious blood pressure issues at 10cc a week.
Most of the times it was in range but a few times it was slightly elevated, wife bought a unit for home after I started taking all this shit lol, but the times it was elevated was at night after the training and meals while watching TV and calming down for bed.

24 weeks straight and it was awesome. 750mg. I'm contemplating the same waiting on lane results.

IML Gear Cream!
What's the mg per ml in that primo in the pics? What's your inject schedule going to be like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a good friend cruise on primo and low test after he did a huge blast and he said he felt amazing and now he lives by this. he also switches it sometimes and cruies with EQ and test

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What's the mg per ml in that primo in the pics? What's your inject schedule going to be like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its 100mg per ml...boxes say it in pic if you cant read vials

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back