• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Response times etc.

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours minimum. Also, just so you guys know, I'm a late night person so most responses will be between 5 pm and 2 am CST.

Yes, that's correct. I'll be PM'ing you about our other conversation in a little while when I see my business partner.

Just so you know, I PM'd you a little while ago and replied to your email. I'm off the board for tonight so will talk to you tomorrow.

Hey guys, just thought I should update this as I have a ridiculous amount of pm's that I haven't and won't be responding to.

I rarely check them as I don't have time and I almost never use them as the site is not secure...just look at the url and you will not see the lock symbol like you do on secured sites.

Ldog is my voice here for the most part and while I wish I had more time to post etc I just don't have that time.

I do read all the threads so I know what's going on etc and obviously post when it's needed or have the time but my time is better served answering emails and everything else that goes on on the back end of this.

Please either email me or PM Ldog with any questions or concerns and while it may take a bit of time to get back to you I will always respond within 24 hours at most as the original post in this sticky states.

Thanks everyone!

Trying to get ahold off a bord member

Trying to get ahold of somebody I want ti make a order my friend told me about this amd said it would be a good one to gi threw

Trying to get ahold of somebody I want ti make a order my friend told me about this amd said it would be a good one to gi threw

You need to be a previous customer or have 100 posts to order from GC.

See response below.

please hit me up tonight broski. trying to bounce back from a surgery. only mess with you guys cuz your the best!

see the sale thread and follow directions as mentioned above.

please hit me up tonight broski. trying to bounce back from a surgery. only mess with you guys cuz your the best!

All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours minimum. Also, just so you guys know, I'm a late night person so most responses will be between 5 pm and 2 am CST.

Check email bro, ready to place order...

Patience. 24-48 hour response time is normal and off on weekends. This isn’t Amazon.

QUOTE=Joocey;1796076]Check email bro, ready to place order...[/QUOTE]

Patience. 24-48 hour response time is normal and off on weekends. This isn’t Amazon.

QUOTE=Joocey;1796076]Check email bro, ready to place order...
[/QUOTE]

Ya all the good things I've heard is making me impatient. My bad lol

Back