• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monday ( Decision Decision ) What you think? Please Add to my cycle or critique

bhop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sugesstion before I start Monday.....I have Test E on Hand, (monsters Mast/Npp Blend) this will be my second cycle ever, first was about 6 months or so ago of Test E only.

Looking to add some Lean Mass, not going on stage, any competiton, just want a nice looking 45yr old body, I am on pretty good shape now, blood work looks really good, BF is about 14 maybe, idk...I can see ABS though, and when I flex them I see them good.

So everyone that has experience please chime in and give me the business, I can delay it if I need to add something.

Dosage? Timing? Etc?

Thanks Everyone

What is your planned cycle? How much test e? How much mast and npp? You have an ai? Hcg? How long of a cycle?

Sugesstion before I start Monday.....I have Test E on Hand, (monsters Mast/Npp Blend) this will be my second cycle ever, first was about 6 months or so ago of Test E only.

Looking to add some Lean Mass, not going on stage, any competiton, just want a nice looking 45yr old body, I am on pretty good shape now, blood work looks really good, BF is about 14 maybe, idk...I can see ABS though, and when I flex them I see them good.

So everyone that has experience please chime in and give me the business, I can delay it if I need to add something.

Dosage? Timing? Etc?

Thanks Everyone
It all depends on how far u want to push it ? Do u handle gear well ? ( rage , hair loss , etc ) test , mast , Winny .... is a really nice clean summer run without the Tren madness ... walk around at 9% and u b the man , good luck son

What is your planned cycle? How much test e? How much mast and npp? You have an ai? Hcg? How long of a cycle?

That's why I am asking guys that have done it......as far as my first cycle was @ 500 weekly Test Only....great results, no sides. Didn't need an AI, everything checked out good. I am open for all experienced suggestions, cycle length, timing, ai, etc? Feel Free to chime in before I take off.

How much of the test and mast/npp do you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
plese let us know how much you plan on taking test wise (250-600mgs)...honestley just do the test and the npp/mast combo, thats all you need for your goals especially on your second cycle. also what is your plan for the very important PCT?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

dont know how you react but if it was my 2nd cycle i would do the test at 500mgs a week and npp/mast combo at 400-600 a week. and for pct make sure you have the stuff on hand you might need. when i was even taking my 1st cycle i had adex, clomid, nolva, hcg and letro on hand just because im paranoid and would rather have it when needed then not have it when a problem large or small arises.. i know its not the answer your looking for but the best advice i can give you is do more research before you start and take what you think is best for you not what someone else tells you. most importantly research the hell out of PCT...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would pick one or the other, either mast or npp as it's your second cycle and have never used those compounds before. Or a simple 600 test and 40-60mg anavar ed through the whole cycle may fit your needs. If you do run the npp get some caber just incase, not everyone needs it but I sure as hell do.

Test e start with 200 mg wk +deca 150wk up the dose every two wk 100mg. Cycle time12 wk. Use test 12 wk and deca 10-11. Start hcg pct after 2wks from last injection. (search pct doses and how to use on steroid.com) u can edd some dianabol +winstrol oral trick. If u don't know how to make oral trick-post.

I read and understand how important PCT is, and for sure I care about my body/health more than my looks....so I want to the RIGHT (PCT) protocol. Like said my first cycle Test E only @ 500 I had no sides whatsoever, BP was up just a little but not bad. I get so many opinions on cycle dosage, seems everyone has different approach BUT most of you are about on the same page though. I don't mind getting what I need to take are of my PCT program, so let me know what I need before I start so I can grab it real quick. I will be using Monster's Test E and ( Mast/Npp Blend )

Multiple guys have asked how much of each compound you have and how much you plan on taking. Until you answer, we can't help you

Your posts are lacking the information needed to draw an accurate analysis of this situation.
I will need to know your sexual preference, a picture of your current gf and your yearly salary.
But really, I see you ran test at 500mg , what's the breakdown on the mast NPP blend? Do you have a specific time range you would like to run this for?
Myself, I would run test at 500 again and add in the blend somewhere around the same mg 3 weeks down the line. Unless your already on trt then.i.would use it from the start. Get a GOOD AI and have it in hand. Ride that out for about 6 weeks and see how you like it. If the results are not what you expected then I would lower my test to about 300 and up the blend.
Everyone is a bit dif but you can start with basic outlines. My fave cycle most people would think it's counter productive, but for me it's doing wonders. Your only on your 2nd cycle and your asking questions so your doing things right so far. Good luck brother

Multiple guys have asked how much of each compound you have and how much you plan on taking. Until you answer, we can't help you

(2) MastNPP 400mg – Monster

(2)TESTOSTERONE-ENANTHATE-300

Get Shredded!

How many bottles of each? Do you have an ai? And do you plan to run hcg during your cycle?
How long would you prefer your cycle to be? 12 weeks? 16 weeks?

Everyone's gonna be different on their pct approach and it depends a bit on the compounds and duration of cycle. I like clomid at 50mg a day for 4-6 weeks and nolvoldex at 20 mg a day for 4-6 weeks.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Can you, or would you be up for getting another bottle of each?

Someone else said it, and we all know it, but everyone likes things differently. You'll get different answers but id imagine the doses recommended will be fairly similar.

Me personally, I would get another bottle of each and run 600mg of test for 12 to 16 weeks. And another bottle of NPP and run 400-500mg for the same duration.

I pin NPP on MWF. I believe the half life is 4 to 5 days so you can get away with pinning it every 3 days, possibly twice a week with your test if that's how you run it.

Lastly, when I run NPP my happy number is 600mg a week. 300 to 400 and I don't feel the joint relief at all. So I run it at 600 and test at 800. That's just me. You should start the NPP at 400 and see how you respond, you can always increase it from there if you'd like.

Back