• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

COUGH COUGH .....hit a vein pinning... FUK!!!

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Pinned 150mg of Mast P and must have got some in a vein. It immediately felt like Tren cough..

Not as severe but it lasted like 15 damn minutes..

I have this happen about 1 in 40 shots..

Anyone else get this with shorter ester gear (besides tren)?

I get it with test only but never had the tren cough. Well, maybe once.

I had in past when I pinned 3cc test e blood come out high pressure.

Happened to me last week for first time in a long time. Was enanthate. Fucking sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never hit a vein tbh I know I've clipped one before cause I squirted blood all over my bed but then again in my first cycle I always checked to see if I was in the muscle. On this cycle haven't checked once only because I physically cannot check when it's in my shoulder like it's too hard to without moving the needle around too much

Pinned 150mg of Mast P and must have got some in a vein. It immediately felt like Tren cough..

Not as severe but it lasted like 15 damn minutes..

I have this happen about 1 in 40 shots..

Anyone else get this with shorter ester gear (besides tren)?

Where you pinning? Haven't had this yet luckily lmao

I've had the blood squirts, but don't remember ever having the dreaded cough. Maybe just lucky though.

Sent from my phone

I hate that. Happened to me the other day from some mast and npp

I've had it with several different compounds, with long esters too but usually worse with fast. I push my pins bout 1/4 then stop for bout 30 seconds, I'll feel or taste it by then and pull the pin.

IML Gear Cream!
I've noticed just about any compound can cause that. Tren in my opinion is the worst. Hell, even half a cc of test can do it.

I've noticed just about any compound can cause that. Tren in my opinion is the worst. Hell, even half a cc of test can do it.

Agreed. I've had it happen with different compounds as well.

^^^This...... anytime you get some hormone in a vein it will cause some coughing as discomfort because it immediately hits your lungs. But tren is different and no one knows why..... if you hit that vein solid with tren ace it's an 'Am I going to live moment'. Had several coughing hard to catch breath moments. But I have had only two REAL tren cough moments. First a strong metallic taste in my mouth, then the urge to cough, then strong coughing to where I couldn't catch my breath, all the while feeling like someone was stabbing me in the fingertips with 18g pin. Lasted about 10 minutes.

I have injected tren hundreds of times. I only had what I just described twice, and it was not fun.

^^^This...... anytime you get some hormone in a vein it will cause some coughing as discomfort because it immediately hits your lungs. But tren is different and no one knows why..... if you hit that vein solid with tren ace it's an 'Am I going to live moment'. Had several coughing hard to catch breath moments. But I have had only two REAL tren cough moments. First a strong metallic taste in my mouth, then the urge to cough, then strong coughing to where I couldn't catch my breath, all the while feeling like someone was stabbing me in the fingertips with 18g pin. Lasted about 10 minutes.

I have injected tren hundreds of times. I only had what I just described twice, and it was not fun.

I never once had ten cough , just wet sheets , and the reason I had to stop then !!! complete jealous freak .... it's a shame because it is the king , but I am loving this Mast , Winny combo ...

Sumner.. fixing to start winny along with Var.. I'm really looking forward to it. I've never ran these compounds together before.

Back