• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mk and stepping on stage

snaff05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i have been on mk for about 4 months now and it appearsfu all of my negative side effects of the mk seem to have left a couple months ago. I honestly see little to no excess water retention, carpal tunnel is gone as well with that being said, I will be stepping on stage very soon from now and was curious if or when I should drop my mk. I did a carb deplete last week and load over the weekend and didn't see any excess water. I just don't want to ruin all the hard work I have put it in so far. By not being able to get dry enough because the mk. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated
acb93c8dafda18694c56bce59461746b.jpg

5ecb536662309629b05ed04f365e4502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I'd say cut it about 3-4 weeks out. Look awesome BTW.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

K, then i will stop takin it tonightb

Lmao damn that close huh? Most coach's will usually have you drop most stuff around that time to start drying you out. I'd bet it would be about the same with the mk.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looking really good man!

I wouldn't change anything.

You're going to introduce a whole new set of variables if you pull it.

If the water is almost all gone, I don't see a reason to pull it. It'll help you stay a bit full and as long as you trial run a couple times before going on stage, you should know if it's going to have any effect on holding water when you carb up a bit.

If using a diuretic you can run it pretty close to the end.

No diuretic and I would drop it 10-14 days out.

So next Saturday is show day. Tbh I am just using this as a trial and error/peak week test run . Although it is this states show so it should be extremely competitive. I will try and continue to post pics in this thread of my morning fasted pics. Currently my macros are 300c 280p 100f it's killing me too. I am normally a minimum of 600 carb

IML Gear Cream!
Next Saturday is show day

Woke up 7.5 pounds over desired weight but am tightening up fairly fast here are some am pics
ae3fc3695113e0b236e5d44dd05fc1d2.jpg
d8d38ad4ad71623f7f0afc73ef923997.jpg
e52096ca042b78909752caee7f8f1c85.jpg
9920b652277b88972eb76ceea8135d9d.jpg

U need serious work on vacuums. Make twice a day start with 20min x3 sets.

Back