• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

From Fattie to Abs Before 50

IML Gear Cream!
You might be okay man. There's no visible changes from what I can see...maybe a little extra simple beneath the tendon? Looks like mine honestly

I hope you're right. I am just not sure what to do about chest training, not just in the immediate future, which is obvious (take a break) but on out into the future. Obviously, I have some problem there with the tendon that is going to reoccur if left alone and I train hard.

LMAO! The fur, it’s about damn time!

Sell out!!! 😠

I have been trying to bring legs up over a long period of time by being very intense and intentional.

Attachments

• IMG_1376 copy.jpg
    IMG_1376 copy.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 85
These current, Malf?

I don't pay attention, looking great!
The photos are posted within days of being taken. I am less than two months out from my target competition (the one I planned on doing) and less than a month out from a smaller show that I took on as a "Oh, what the hell, it will be some good practice to have been on stage once already."

Thanks for taking the time to post, and for the kind words. Obviously, there are some things I cannot change this close to the show (like adding five inches to my quads, LOL!), but I would invite your opinion on conditioning, even though I offered mine unsolicited on your thread, and you sure-as-fuck proved me wrong by coming into the show tight and conditioned. Your opinion is not unsolicited - I an asking for it, and it will be valued regardless of what you say. Believe it or not, in spite of our past scrapes on this forum, I pay close attention to a lot of what you write and do think you know what you are talking about. So I would welcome your input on whether I appear to be on target for the show less than two months out now. I think I am on target with conditioning and fat loss but would certainly welcome a wake up call if needed.

I haven't dropped any of the watery stuff yet (other than deca, which I phased out a couple weeks ago). I still have a good test dose, even though I am slowly lowering it in preparation for cutting it out.

Last edited:
U look great bro for any age. Welcome to the groomed Beach body crew man here's your board shorts and Costas

Looking Mean and lean malfeasance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photos are posted within days of being taken. I am less than two months out from my target competition (the one I planned on doing) and less than a month out from a smaller show that I took on as a "Oh, what the hell, it will be some good practice to have been on stage once already."

Thanks for taking the time to post, and for the kind words. Obviously, there are some things I cannot change this close to the show (like adding five inches to my quads, LOL!), but I would invite your opinion on conditioning, even though I offered mine unsolicited on your thread, and you sure-as-fuck proved me wrong by coming into the show tight and conditioned. Your opinion is not unsolicited - I an asking for it, and it will be valued regardless of what you say. Believe it or not, in spite of our past scrapes on this forum, I pay close attention to a lot of what you write and do think you know what you are talking about. So I would welcome your input on whether I appear to be on target for the show less than two months out now. I think I am on target with conditioning and fat loss but would certainly welcome a wake up call if needed.

I haven't dropped any of the watery stuff yet (other than deca, which I phased out a couple weeks ago). I still have a good test dose, even though I am slowly lowering it in preparation for cutting it out.

I would say you look on track from this picture.

Need to see quarter turns and the rear to be sure though.

8 weeks is a ton of time, the show that's closer, probably just fine as well depending on how you're doing from the back and how you look in closer pics.

Also, how much water you're holding will make a big difference if you do mess with water on show day

Long story short, yes, I think you're in a good spot. Very good job. Keep grinding, don't let the foot off the gas.

Drugs, be sure your NEED to pull the test..... If you're still on long Ester test, I wouldn't change it at all personally. You seem to be like me in that it's keeping you full and you're not a water bag.

The risk is losing fullness which you need given your build. I'm the same, long limbs.

Last edited:
Cutting weight hard is definitely affecting my blood pressure. 123/73 while running all kinds of stuff that should be pushing it up through the roof.

Oh, and donating blood regularly and getting hematocrit/hemoglobin down

IGF-1 scores, 228 natty, 141 natty, on cut 148 not natty, 57 not natty . . . prep really seems to affect IGF-1.

Back shot.

Attachments

• IMG_0176 copy.jpg
    IMG_0176 copy.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 84
My body is like a furnace that is difficult to shut off right now. Weight keeps dropping. I stopped cardio yesterday after tapering it down for a few days, and I am slowly increasing calories and carbs. Last leg workout was Sunday (still sore, but they should be recovered by this weekend). I am going to carb up simply by looking in the mirror, watching for too little or too much . . . LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
I ate some carbs today and my temp is up. I haven’t had that uncomfortable feeling from the T3 this time around but just today I too feel like a furnace.
Three days man. We can suck it up.

Good luck Malf if you are completing tomorrow also!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Won every bodybuilding category plus overall plus regional title (regional title open to residents only) - quite surprised by the outcome. I'll get some pics up later.
Ya done good malf!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Looking GREAT MAN!

Back