• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

From Fattie to Abs Before 50

Jesus.. sorry .. I was going back and forth between texts and asf with this crazy drunk hoe who just asked me where she could get more alcohol at this hour. Replied here instead of text. My bad fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus.. sorry .. I was going back and forth between texts and asf with this crazy drunk hoe who just asked me where she could get more alcohol at this hour. Replied here instead of text. My bad fellas.

Shoulda told her you had some and to come over.

Mild panic attacks on tren have been reported especially as overall AAS dose goes up.
It was a horrible feeling I hope never to experience again. BUT DAMN I LOVED THE WAY 700mg of tren a week affected my appearance.

LOL! :roflmao:

I had pretty much forgotten about this log.

My resting heart rate was over 100 . . .

I have been on 200mg of testosterone weekly for some time, nothing else. Resting heart rate is in the 70s today.

Last three weeks I added 200mg Deca. So 200/200 test/deca.

Had a hard time with an erection . . . so added 200 mg prop weekly. After first 50mg shot, issue went away - might have been just that one time, maybe not related, but I do not think I will try keeping test and deca equal in the future.

This morning I decided to cut down my calories, start fasted cardio, and add a little tren, like 350 a week.

So

400 test
200 deca
350 tren

I have gotten fluffy and out of shape. TRT doses and lack of gym due to illness sucks. Everything is blowing up ok once I got back in the gym and started adding a few more hormones, but the fat padding is disgusting me, especially when I was in such great shape just so recently in November. So I am going to cut for a bit.

Did cardio for only 319 calories this morning (stair master) fasted and then waited until 11:00 to have my first meal.

Did cardio for three days straight and restricted calories. A lot of fluff disappeared off the belly. It's not shredded or anything, but its pretty amazing how quickly one can change his body if he wants to and knows how to . . .

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, I should have kept this updated.

Was recently (spring) running test 800, EQ 900, Tren 600, mast 350. Got lean again. Shoulders blew up. I like EQ. Took a vacation, took a couple weeks off all steroids. Loosened up diet . . . Went back on at test 400/ EQ 600. Just increased EQ to 900, so

Test 400
EQ 900

Nothing else at the moment. No thyroid, no AI, no orals. Just test and EQ. Thinking about increasing the test and adding hgh. We'll see. Still working hard on bringing up legs and back.

Thinking about maybe competing in a (local) bodybuilding competition in 2019, probably in Novice and Old Dude categories.

Some of you will laugh at this, but it was a big deal to me. I have been trying hard to bring up my back and legs. Well, yesterday I was doing barbell rows. I have been watching YouTube videos of IFBB pro bodybuilders doing them, refining my form. I have always sucked at this exercise, using laughable weights, but I have stuck with them almost every back day now for a year.

I used 225 for the first time yesterday, 4 sets: 8, 8, 7, 6 reps.

All of you monsters using massive weight for rows try not to laugh too hard, but this was a new personal record for me, and it felt great. I loved seeing two plates on each end as I was rowing. First time with this weight, and my first set was easier than I thought. Second set? Not so easy. Third? Well, I fell off of my target reps, but went ahead with four sets. My back has been improving in appearance, too.

I have incorporated TV8's one arm wide pulldowns into my workout, too. It was out of necessity, as one of my gyms no longer has a way to do wide grip pulldowns, and wide grip pull-ups have resulted in injuries to me twice, now, so I am not willing to do them anymore. When the wide grip pulldown machine was removed, I was pissed, but TV8's video gave me an idea, and now I use them when stuck at this gym on back day. When at the other gym, I use a machine where you select the weights with a pin and pull down on lever arms, and I start with 90 pounds and use every weight in the stack for 12 reps, moving the pin one down heavier to the next plate in the stack each set, until I get to 230, which is the bottom of the stack. Well, now that I have worked my way to the bottom of the stack, I hit 14 or 15 reps, so I started adding sets, my third set at the bottom of the stack I was down to 11 reps, so still usable. I am not sure what I am going to do once progressing past the entire stack with too many reps even with multiple sets using the whole stack.

Last edited:
Now you had me wanting to see what I could do with bent over barbell rows, I have not done them in a couple months doing other stuff but I remembered today(at the end of my back workout) that I wanted to try them again, I did 225lbs for 16, 16, 14, 12, I am sure I was at 315+ before but this was not bad after doing this after my full back workout, but either way yea 225 is a respectable amount of weight, so great job malf!

Last three weeks I added 200mg Deca. So 200/200 test/deca.

Had a hard time with an erection . . . so added 200 mg prop weekly. After first 50mg shot, issue went away - might have been just that one time, maybe not related, but I do not think I will try keeping test and deca equal in the future.

This morning I decided to cut down my calories, start fasted cardio, and add a little tren, like 350 a week.

So

400 test
200 deca
350 tren

I have gotten fluffy and out of shape. TRT doses and lack of gym due to illness sucks. Everything is blowing up ok once I got back in the gym and started adding a few more hormones, but the fat padding is disgusting me, especially when I was in such great shape just so recently in November. So I am going to cut for a bit.

Did cardio for only 319 calories this morning (stair master) fasted and then waited until 11:00 to have my first meal.
Test/deca/tren is my favourite! Enjoy my man.

Get Shredded!
Checking in:

So I have been on TRT only since July

Then Nov-December sick as a dog. Either one long nasty spell or several viruses back to back. It was rough. Almost no gym time. Lots of typical holiday desserts.

So here I am at the end of January. I still weighed in the 220s, but I do not look the same. Obviously lost hardness, which means less muscle and more fat. That is to be expected, of course.

I have recently started regular fasted cardio in the morning several times a week.

I am lifting hard again.

I kept calories yesterday down to 2500.

I think cardio is making me feel like I am starving, but the scale dropped to 219 this morning.

I am adding some carbs today, since it is leg day, and I did cardio anyway on a stair master for 27 minutes (machine claimed 344 cals). Breakfast was 6 eggs, toast, half cup (DRY) of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, flavored only with a little cinnamon.

I could have eaten twice that. I am sitting here thinking about food right now.

Checking in:

So I have been on TRT only since July

Then Nov-December sick as a dog. Either one long nasty spell or several viruses back to back. It was rough. Almost no gym time. Lots of typical holiday desserts.

So here I am at the end of January. I still weighed in the 220s, but I do not look the same. Obviously lost hardness, which means less muscle and more fat. That is to be expected, of course.

I have recently started regular fasted cardio in the morning several times a week.

I am lifting hard again.

I kept calories yesterday down to 2500.

I think cardio is making me feel like I am starving, but the scale dropped to 219 this morning.

I am adding some carbs today, since it is leg day, and I did cardio anyway on a stair master for 27 minutes (machine claimed 344 cals). Breakfast was 6 eggs, toast, half cup (DRY) of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, flavored only with a little cinnamon.

I could have eaten twice that. I am sitting here thinking about food right now.

Tough luck on getting sick... maybe you’re a good candidate for the Monte/uncle Z challenge for coaching and gear??? Seems You’re already doing a log, thoughts?

Had to pull calories down to 2100 to make any progress, but I have made two inches of fat disappear off of my waist since that last post.

Had to pull calories down to 2100 to make any progress, but I have made two inches of fat disappear off of my waist since that last post.

Its getting noticeably harder for me to cut these days too....getting old sucks

I ended up doing a lot of research, and, sure enough, calorie requirements decrease as we age. They really drop off after 50, and I am experiencing it first hand.

Added 50 mcg of T3.

Right now on:

375 mg test
50 mcg T3
ECA

T3 and ECA started just yesterday.

It feels weird to be injecting so little (half a cc three times a week, using an insulin needle), and, since the "lat injection" thread made me try a new spot, I have plenty of locations to pin, no PIP, and no lumps. It's hard even to notice half a cc of decent gear.

This old man is getting a narrower and narrower waist. My belt is in another notch. All my pants are wrinkled around the waist now as I cinch in my belt to hold them up.

At the same time, I am keeping all or most of my strength, even getting stronger on some exercises.

I'll post pics when I get a little leaner, but there is going to be some hair. My wife has really expressed her displeasure with me buzzing it short. The avatar photo hair level - she was not happy at all. She agreed I could cut it some without her complaining, since I have a carpet like three inches thick all they way up to my shoulders and traps and up my neck to my beard . . . but she definitely wants it longer than the avatar pic, and, well, she is the one who has to sleep with me.

I'll post pics when I get a little leaner, but there is going to be some hair. My wife has really expressed her displeasure with me buzzing it short. The avatar photo hair level - she was not happy at all. She agreed I could cut it some without her complaining, since I have a carpet like three inches thick all they way up to my shoulders and traps and up my neck to my beard . . . but she definitely wants it longer than the avatar pic, and, well, she is the one who has to sleep with me.

My wife is the same way. Says it stabs her. So I use a 3.5 on my body clippers.

I went back and looked at a couple of your old logs and even your “fat” pics look better than 98% of guys our age. I say our age, and I’m 10 years younger than you.

You look amazing in the avatar pic. Looking forward to Sasquatch pics later.

Have you tried waxing? When I’m in on decent shape I wax down the neck, over the shoulders and down the back. No bitching about itching.

Oh, no, wife would not like me hairless at all, not one bit. She likes me hairy. Lays on my chest with Netflix on and runs her fingers through it.

Back