• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

From Fattie to Abs Before 50

IML Gear Cream!
First you aren't fat. You have fat sure, but anyone can see what's underneath it. You have the mass to turn that around in 6 weeks with diet, training and a very short tren cycle if you do that sort of thing.

What diet changes have you made lately?
I was eating a bunch and letting the tren and hgh and T3 and T4 remove the weight. I was gaining weight and leaning out at the same time for several weeks, so obviously it was working. 700mg of tren is the highest I have ever run.

When I stalled for a few days I started pulling out some carbs, which resulted in the recent loss of about 4-5 pounds since October 26 until today. I had gone almost zero carb for a couple of days. Since weight dropped so quickly, I have, starting today, added some of the carbs back in. I am trying to find a happy medium where I keep leaning out but with no drastic changes in just a few days. Protein has stayed high throughout.

Goal right now is to keep leaning out.

I recently added 200mg a week of Deca (joints).

Once I am happy with my condition (lean), I will begin slowly increasing testosterone, Deca, hgh, and calories. I have not yet decided what to do with the tren at that point. I will probably keep it the same and begin tapering it lower as I increase the test and deca. Then I will add some insulin and see if I can grow without adding a bunch of fat this time around.

Hell yeah good job and if you shaved the sweater we should really see the abs:

Shaved the hair down to stubble!

I have been sick. Stopped pinning everything. Stopped hitting the gym for 11 days.

First workout back today. I was strong as an ox but made sure to stop after one or two sets of each exercise. I will add in volume gradually. I will start pinning again tonight, too.

First pic is from July 28. Second Pic is from October 26.

Note the last time I posted my weight was 212 (back in August, just look up a few posts). The October 26 weight was 232. So heavier and leaner.

Just a few weeks of:

700 mg tren
200 mg test
100 mcg T4
50 mcg T3
3 iu hgh

Sometimes I drop the T4 for a day or two if my heart rate increases too much, and I am uncomfortable.

I have gotten leaner since that October 26 pic was taken, weight is down about another 4 pounds, but no update pics yet.

I think that pic is good enough to claim "abs" at half a century old. ;)

I am probably going to add masteron to that stack. I will wait a while to start T4 again to let IGF-1 rise with resuming hgh.

Also today
Just my 2 cent !!! If you shave that sweater vest you would look even leaner ... Maybe your girl likes it and some chicks do and that is all good , Think god I was not a grown man in the disco years because I have zero chest hair ...

After a week or two break from pinning and the gym to get better:

700 mg tren

350 mg test
350 mg mast
200mg Deca
50 mcg T3
4 iu hgh

No AI at the moment and have not yet added T4 back but will probably add T4 back in, we'll see.

Damn you trimmed up!!!!! Very nice Now shave that fucking hair lmao
It’s killing my boner

Damn you trimmed up!!!!! Very nice Now shave that fucking hair lmao
It’s killing my boner
I shaved almost all of it off in post #41. It's almost stubble on my stomach area! :roflmao: Left the chest a little longer so the wife does not complain to much, but she has already complained about it.

Hoping to get down into single digits.

Just wondering about the t4. I've got some have never used it. What dose do you use and does it work without t3 ? You look good brother. I'll be 50 in September. We have a similar build. We shouldn't be too hard on ourselves because we look better than 95% of the people our age I think. Of course with my diet without the tren and framing houses for a living I would be a lard ass lol.

234 a.m. day before yesterday
232 a.m. yesterday
225 a.m. today

Just wondering about the t4. I've got some have never used it. What dose do you use and does it work without t3 ? You look good brother. I'll be 50 in September. We have a similar build. We shouldn't be too hard on ourselves because we look better than 95% of the people our age I think. Of course with my diet without the tren and framing houses for a living I would be a lard ass lol.
Thanks!
For T4 dose, see post 37. The only reason I use T4 at all is to work with the hgh. Without hgh, I would just do T3. I still have not reintroduced the T4, but will soon.

Diet - easy enough to change!

Leaning up a little more . . . First pic is June, Second pic is yesterday, current weight 225

Attachments

• June282017 copy 2.jpg
    June282017 copy 2.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0426 copy.jpg
    IMG_0426 copy.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 152
Showing some leg and a shot trying to capture the tricep. Selfies are tough to take!

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0435 copy.jpg
    IMG_0435 copy.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 156
IML Gear Cream!
Some sort of injury to my neck/upper back. Not sure what, but it hurts and cost me a full night of sleep. Doctor provided cyclobenzaprine and recommended Alleve. I took NyQuil and slept "ok" the next night.

The sleepless night was weird, though. I would fall asleep and then wake up in a few minutes with a panicky feeling, like I was suffocating. In spite of the pain to move and get up, I felt compelled to get up off the bed and walk. It was so bad that I literally spent the night pacing the floor and walking outside some. I felt like I needed to run away. Very, very strange.

Could this be the tren?

I've never had sides like that from tren before, but I have in the past always run it lower, like 300-350.

It sure works better at 700, and I have been at it for a while without any sides like that weird suffocating, panicky feeling. Blood pressure was sky high, too (I checked it), but the doctor said extreme pain will do that all by itself.

Last edited:
I am considering lowering my tren dose even though I slept ok the next couple of nights (took NyQuil!).

Stopped all steroids and other things 11 days ago - Weight stayed at 225 until yesterday. Then water weight went away all of a sudden, I guess. 217 this morning.

Some sort of injury to my neck/upper back. Not sure what, but it hurts and cost me a full night of sleep. Doctor provided cyclobenzaprine and recommended Alleve. I took NyQuil and slept "ok" the next night.

The sleepless night was weird, though. I would fall asleep and then wake up in a few minutes with a panicky feeling, like I was suffocating. In spite of the pain to move and get up, I felt compelled to get up off the bed and walk. It was so bad that I literally spent the night pacing the floor and walking outside some. I felt like I needed to run away. Very, very strange.

Could this be the tren?

I've never had sides like that from tren before, but I have in the past always run it lower, like 300-350.

It sure works better at 700, and I have been at it for a while without any sides like that weird suffocating, panicky feeling. Blood pressure was sky high, too (I checked it), but the doctor said extreme pain will do that all by itself.
Mild panic attacks on tren have been reported especially as overall AAS dose goes up.

Mild panic attacks on tren have been reported especially as overall AAS dose goes up.

Yeah I would also guess Tren to be the culprit, that's an assload of Tren.

Crazy Malf and I dont know if this is the same but ive had those feelings before (while on TRen) in which I would wake up practically gasping as if I was on my least breath. Its an ugly feeling man. I had to tell my wife to keep an eye on me just in case. Hope you get to the bottom of it so I can learn a little something and prevent the same drowning in my sleep feeling when I start up the Tren again.

Crazy Malf and I dont know if this is the same but ive had those feelings before (while on TRen) in which I would wake up practically gasping as if I was on my least breath. Its an ugly feeling man. I had to tell my wife to keep an eye on me just in case. Hope you get to the bottom of it so I can learn a little something and prevent the same drowning in my sleep feeling when I start up the Tren again.

Lower doses = less sides

Bro, on 700mg this is EXACTLY what happens to me, wake up mid dream gasping for air like I was suffocating almost every hour. Crazy feeling. Couldn't take it and had to drop the dose....on 350mg just night sweats and some vivid ass dreams...Tren is a hell of a drug.

Back