• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi, ya'll - greetings from Texas!

GainzGittr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I'm just and old musclehed from back in the day (remember the old musclehedz cartoons?). I recently started working out again after a 14 year hiatus. I was 32, 245lbs. with 8% BF. Anyway, work took me away from the gym...and I've been back at it for about 6 mos. now. Muscle memory has kicked in, and I'm starting to knock on the door of where I used to be. At 47 now, it might take a while. I'm at 270 lbs. with about 24-25% BF now. So a major recomp is in my future. My biggest point of failure now is my diet. It's just tough to prepare all the food these days. Freezer is full of chicken breast, 90-10 ground beef, and fish...it's just getting everything out and thawed...then cooking it all up that's such a drag for me.

Anyway, just sayin' HI! to anyone that cares! Take it easy, folks.

Welcome to ASF brother. I can't wait to hear the killer end to this story where you come back bigger and better than your 30's.
And you know diet is key. I prep all my breakfast and lunch on Sundays. Let it all cool down then Tupperware and into the freezer. Every night I pull out my meals for the next day and put them in the fridge. By the time it is to eat they are perfect .

Welcome, Former San Angelo boy here

Welcome to the forum!

Crockpots are your friend brother

Welcome brother! Texas eh? SA guy here. You remind me of BigJ'sExtremeFitness!

IML Gear Cream!
In behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF. Were dreams become reality! Age is just a number. Many knowledgeable members here that can help you out along the way. Hope yo see ya around the forum.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

I basically lived in Texas I was travelling so much there in the oil field. Probably end up there someday permanently.

Back