• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best gear brands out there

IrishMuscle

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for an insight into the top gear brands and also the most common (Both UGL and Pharma grade).

What are your experiences with them?

Was the gear clean? Pip? Quality?

Gear cleanliness and quality are what I'm most interested in as I had acne issues as a kid.

Go to the source checking section there's a lot of information there. Plus most people aren't blatantly open about which source they use.. Such as myself.

Just looking for an insight into the top gear brands and also the most common (Both UGL and Pharma grade).

Gear cleanliness and quality are what I'm most interested in as I had acne issues as a kid.

I have used EP many times and always had very good experiences with the brand. Many others say the same.

Why not try them all and see for yourself. I did, almost all of them. Detroitdawg is next Im just waiting for the weather to break.

irish_2003:eek:k i'll play the silly little lazy thread and troll game...

Kalpa
Dragon Pharma

Looks like someone will get a nice surprise!!!​

I have used EP as well several times with real good results. Right now i'm running a couple other UGL's exclusively that sponsor another board i'm on and they both are as good and in some ways better than pharma grade.

I have used EP as well several times with real good results. Right now i'm running a couple other UGL's exclusively that sponsor another board i'm on and they both are as good and in some ways better than pharma grade.

Better than pharma? How so?

It all depends. I am sure you could use all pharma grade like Schering amps of Primo and the like but is it better than some other labs, maybe. Stop being lazy and do some damn research.

Better than pharma? How so?

Price and ease of obtaining it and also the lab I have my blood work done at will test at greater than 1500 and on a trt dose of pharma vs. ugl I was higher. So basically overdosed UGL..

today it is a crapshoot to buy pharma grade in the black market.....you may be getting "REAL GEAR" but do you really know who the fuck made it....if i can get good clean UGL with 0 to little pip that is properly dosed ill take it anyday

today it is a crapshoot to buy pharma grade in the black market.....you may be getting "REAL GEAR" but do you really know who the fuck made it....if i can get good clean UGL with 0 to little pip that is properly dosed ill take it anyday

My thoughts exactly. I have had zero issues from the last two places I have been using so why exactly would I go pay double when I have the blood test results to show it is dosed right and no PIP AT ALL!

Walmart is a good source they have roll back prices also

Overdosed ugl. That's funny. So instead of being 250 mg/ml as it says on the label, it might be 275 or 300, so it's basically a guessing game of how to dose your cycle. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with UGLs and use them all the time. But you pay extra for pharma grade for quality control, good manufacturing practice, real chemist, real machinery, accurately dosed gear and knowing your gear wasn't made in a kitchen or bathroom. I don't really want to get in a debate over this b/c everyone has their preferences and are free to choose what they pin but saying a ugl is better than pharma grade is like saying a Honda is better than a Benz. They're just not in the same league. Conversely, there are some exceptional UGLs out there that produce a fine and accurate product. And there are many that sell complete crap. But you won't find any below average pharma grade products unless they're fake or counterfeit.

Get Shredded!
Overdosed ugl. That's funny. So instead of being 250 mg/ml as it says on the label, it might be 275 or 300, so it's basically a guessing game of how to dose your cycle. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with UGLs and use them all the time. But you pay extra for pharma grade for quality control, good manufacturing practice, real chemist, real machinery, accurately dosed gear and knowing your gear wasn't made in a kitchen or bathroom. I don't really want to get in a debate over this b/c everyone has their preferences and are free to choose what they pin but saying a ugl is better than pharma grade is like saying a Honda is better than a Benz. They're just not in the same league. Conversely, there are some exceptional UGLs out there that produce a fine and accurate product. And there are many that sell complete crap. But you won't find any below average pharma grade products unless they're fake or counterfeit.

I totally agree with you in the way pharma is produced, I have a sibling that works for Wa$$on pharmaceuticals and we have talk in great lengths about producing things. The one thing I do say is, it's damn hard to find a doctor that is going to prescribe you enough pharma to actually cycle. I've never saw or heard of a doctor that well prescribe you 1500mg Test E, just not going to happen. As far as overdosed Test from a UGL it very well could happen due to the fact as you say have "real machinery" to be as accurate as pharma grade. Tons of variables to deal with and also could have been test timing as well.

I totally agree with you in the way pharma is produced, I have a sibling that works for Wa$$on pharmaceuticals and we have talk in great lengths about producing things. The one thing I do say is, it's damn hard to find a doctor that is going to prescribe you enough pharma to actually cycle. I've never saw or heard of a doctor that well prescribe you 1500mg Test E, just not going to happen. As far as overdosed Test from a UGL it very well could happen due to the fact as you say have "real machinery" to be as accurate as pharma grade. Tons of variables to deal with and also could have been test timing as well.

I hear ya. Docs generally don't agree with cycling. I get 100 mg a week for my TRT and I'm happy to get that. I just supplement with gear I buy elsewhere. Yes, there are many great UGLs. But with that said, there are many that literally cook the gear in their kitchens. I've used a lot of pharma grade products and have been happy with all of them but I've used even more UGLs and have had some excellent experiences and some where I thought I might need to go to the ER.

I hear ya! I've considered the ER a few times myself and I probably should have gone but i'm the stupid one that always think that I can just tough it out. Sometimes I do some real stupid stuff like strap myself in a 10000 hp rocket but hell we only live once right?

I've always had great results with all of EP's products... "everyone of them."

Plus - I'm always running blood tests to make sure my money is well spent - and my body is in the right direction.

I's very cool to have access to EP's products again - as I trust them - and have always had great results ... "both psychically and through blood tests."

Repo

i had blood work done from my doc..here in canada..and he said just exercise and recommened bunch of herbal vitamins to boost my test...

I have heard of Helix and they have a good reputation. They have a pretty good selection of products and I believe they even offer some super Test. For you being in Canada they would probably be a good option for you.

Did I just read a post that acne is caused by dirty gear?

Oh lord.

OP - hormones. Its caused by hormones. You know, like TESTOSTERONE.

its so hard with ug labs now..to know if what ur taking is safe...any suggestions what to look for?

I would go with the Euro line - they've always shown great results - every time.

However, P.S.L - also carries Omnas - which are wicked good and are also Pharm grade.

The price point is in your favor ... "and the quality in this product makes ordering a no-brainer."

I'm always putting companies (and products) - through my personal filter to see how they rank - and P.S.L.
always comes out on top ... "hands down."

Please keep us posted on how you're doing,

Repo

Back