• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love KONGS customer treatment

It's not all of a sudden. This goes on way too much across this board and it's s rule violation. And yes I'm a mod and yes I do my job. And by the way I've been a rep both as a mod and not. I've never banned a single member in the GP forum. But you know where I have? In the DQ sub. I guess you forgot about trapstar bashing DQ and Monte huh?

Bogner is always playing the victim with his passive aggressive act. If he had a problem he should have contacted a rep and we'd have helped him out. But no he posts that the GP hcg was no good and that $50 was ridiculous of a price, right off the bat. Put yourself in a paying sources shoes. You gonna lay back and let this guy besmirch you're business one more time? He's been told to stay out of the forum and buy elsewhere if he doesn't like the way things are. But he just won't.

As far as his mental health goes you should read through his log. I've been nothing but supportive and offered to talk any time because I too have been through it as well. But the bottom line is that he's the last person on this board that should be pinning any gear until he resolves that shit.

And let's get one more thing straight. Hugh didn't decide to not come back. He was permabanned period. You don't get to come back from that. But since you shot your mouth off about it I think it's time you and the rest of the board knew the truth. He was banned before and it was me who helped facilitate his return. But that little fact gets pushed aside by those who only want to see things their way.

So much talk on this board with zero to back it up gets old around here. I don't really fucking care if you love me or hate me, this isn't JR. High school. The one true constant with me is that I'm fair without prejudice when it comes to the board rules. If you can't live with that then go some where else where you are catered to.

Oh... you mean for this cupcake?

"DQ "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stayed out of this as it has been somewhat amusing to watch you melt like a burning candle in a pizza oven, but the revisionist history in this post is a bit too much.

Someone asked for other people's experiences with Gorilla HCG. Per a members request, bogner gave his experience, complimented the other products, and told the requestor that his mileage may vary. Someone else had a different experience, and bogner said 'glad it worked for you, it had diff experience and found it overpriced, so I'm going elsewhere. '

All of the above is both normal and proper.

Kong appears out of nowhere with personal insults, and things escalate. Bogner bows out of there and here, in a forum where people are supposed to explain their experiences, he recounts, with a screenshot, what was posted in a public forum and identifies it as what he believes to be shitty customer service.

You then try to denigrate him and threaten anyone who isn't a current customer who agrees as being guilty of 'sponsor bashing.'

News flash : sponsor bashing is unsubstantiated claims against a sponsor. Reading what is posted PUBLICLY between a vendor and clients or potential clients and commenting on it isn't bashing - it's a valid expression based on actual, documented evidence.

If I were to say that GPs gear sucks, that would be bashing as I am not a client. I have no evidence of this. However, when I say that Kong has shitty customer service skills as shown repeatedly in public forums, that is a justifiable opinion based on publicly available information.

Switching gears, the whole 'this isn't Amazon' crap has to go. There is ZERO reason for this not to be like the Amazon Marketplace, where independent vendors advertise, potential prospects browse, and comments and reviews are provided and the vendors and others can comment and reply.

This is guy nailed it. Kong has been long known to be a dick and hard to work with. So you know if you have an issue it's more then likely not going to be resolved the way you would want it to, and a negative review will lead to such treatment as bog (which is fuckin ridiculous in my opinion but that's a different topic). Knowing these facts, it's your choice to order from them. I have and liked everything I got. Will I still think twice about ordering again and make sure I'm ready to deal with any of this potential bullshit? Of course I will. That's part of the decision.

Customer service goes a lot farther then Kong thinks, something to think about

You should be able to post your opinions about a source in the checking forum or it defeats the purpose.
who is going to want to give their honest opinion if they know that they are going to shit for it? I have kept
my negative opinions about certain sources to myself for the same reason. Not worth making enemies here.

However.... I also can see that one negative experience about one product does not necessarily mean the
source is bad in general. And....I do agree with contacting a rep first because they are usually a lot more
helpful and understanding than some of the owners.

I understand what the underlying issue is.

RESPECT

ROID15 for 15% MOAR respect.

Bros respecting Bros is what it's about.

With ROID15, you will be getting the fuck respected out of you.

RESPECT

That's Hottt!!!

Only for a limited time . I can't offer this crazy awesome deal forever.

Big True

ROID see all

RESPECT

^^Kongs gimmick ☕

Just questioning, how did it come to be thought that the hcg was bad? And it was all used in 1 shot?

IML Gear Cream!
This is it right here.

He used one vial and his little balls didn't come right back. Anyone who uses test without constant testicular maintenance doses of hcg will experience atrophy to a degree. If you just let them go and they shrink considerably, as he admitted, one vial is not going to bring them back.
This is a clear cut case of ignorance. Nothing more.

Yeah, 5000iu of pharma HCG didn't do anything for size for me. Only made them ache some. I didn't even notice increase libido or well being as some guys have.

Good things my nuts were like a sack of groceries. Atropy just made my cawk look bigger 😎

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I once saw a Piana video where he described using 2500iu eod. So I said what the hell, I'll give it a try. Little better than 3 weeks into it I had to tap out. I literally was sitting on them and the were so huge they made my wife laugh.

Haha good shyt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I once saw a Piana video where he described using 2500iu eod. So I said what the hell, I'll give it a try. Little better than 3 weeks into it I had to tap out. I literally was sitting on them and the were so huge they made my wife laugh.

I remember when I once took Piana advice... Now I have 23inch arms and my dick hangs lower than my balls. Whatever it takes.

He's a side show for sure but you have to respect his total disregard for the conventional wisdom.

It's pretty obvious he was saying he believes the hcg was bad but reinforced that he was happy with everything else he has ever used from GP. I don't see any problem with that.

He made a complaint and was told fuck off.... Of course he will be upset.

Trudging up personal issues he's had is pathetic and sad honestly and has no bearing on his complaints since they were made in a very civil manner until the backhand by Kong.

An apologie goes a long way with someone who feels disrespected.

I've said my piece.

I know you're doing some free coach work with garlic, maybe you should do some rep coaching on the side.

YOUR STILL TALKING BLA BLA BLA, don't you gotta KONG cock to suck? It ain't gonna suck it's self. Fuck shady labs, FUCK TALKING SHIT. If your not gonna keep leash on that psycho then GP needs to leave the FUCKING FORUM. DUHH

Get Shredded!
YOUR STILL TALKING BLA BLA BLA, don't you gotta KONG cock to suck? It ain't gonna suck it's self. Fuck shady labs, FUCK TALKING SHIT. If your not gonna keep leash on that psycho then GP needs to leave the FUCKING FORUM. DUHH

TG was too much for Kong.

Put him in the hospital.

Something to do with a mouse and piece of pvc pipe.

Wow you guys are in bad shape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just threw up in my mouth.

That is one situation where I wouldn't have used my medical training.

I've stayed out of this as it has been somewhat amusing to watch you melt like a burning candle in a pizza oven, but the revisionist history in this post is a bit too much.

Someone asked for other people's experiences with Gorilla HCG. Per a members request, bogner gave his experience, complimented the other products, and told the requestor that his mileage may vary. Someone else had a different experience, and bogner said 'glad it worked for you, it had diff experience and found it overpriced, so I'm going elsewhere. '

All of the above is both normal and proper.

Kong appears out of nowhere with personal insults, and things escalate. Bogner bows out of there and here, in a forum where people are supposed to explain their experiences, he recounts, with a screenshot, what was posted in a public forum and identifies it as what he believes to be shitty customer service.

You then try to denigrate him and threaten anyone who isn't a current customer who agrees as being guilty of 'sponsor bashing.'

News flash : sponsor bashing is unsubstantiated claims against a sponsor. Reading what is posted PUBLICLY between a vendor and clients or potential clients and commenting on it isn't bashing - it's a valid expression based on actual, documented evidence.

If I were to say that GPs gear sucks, that would be bashing as I am not a client. I have no evidence of this. However, when I say that Kong has shitty customer service skills as shown repeatedly in public forums, that is a justifiable opinion based on publicly available information.

Switching gears, the whole 'this isn't Amazon' crap has to go. There is ZERO reason for this not to be like the Amazon Marketplace, where independent vendors advertise, potential prospects browse, and comments and reviews are provided and the vendors and others can comment and reply.

Well said my friend!!

Nope, you're the one who's got to leave. Not just the forum but the board.

Last edited:
Nope, you're the one who's got to leave. Not just the forum but the board.

You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've ever met on any forum and it's almost going to be anticlimactic when you actually shit in your mess kit for the last time.

Just say the word and I'll end your suffering.

nvm

Last edited:
Back