• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite Compund for Vasularity

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its funny how some compounds have a really good side affect. For example, I have previously ran Halo as a plateau buster. Just something to get over 8 weeks over prep. Its really great at giving you that aggressive boost in the gym but I have found it to be amazing at improving vascularity as well. Question is, whats your favorite compound for making those veins bust out of the skin?

Its funny how some compounds have a really good side affect. For example, I have previously ran Halo as a plateau buster. Just something to get over 8 weeks over prep. Its really great at giving you that aggressive boost in the gym but I have found it to be amazing at improving vascularity as well. Question is, whats your favorite compound for making those veins bust out of the skin?
Been saying this since I joined this site. Nothing beats halo for that next level of hardness to an already super lean physique. No bb show should be done without it.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

If I just had to pick one? I would say winstrol

I would say tren, shit makes me vascular as hell.

IML Gear Cream!
Masteron gdi! Greatest drug ever.

Agree... On it right now for the first time and boy am I looking jacked... And my diet is even worse then before
note.. I'm also on sr9009 and gw.... Mean other reason I can eat whatever I want and get lean but the mast is making me full and veiny

Agree... On it right now for the first time and boy am I looking jacked... And my diet is even worse then before
note.. I'm also on sr9009 and gw.... Mean other reason I can eat whatever I want and get lean but the mast is making me full and veiny

Mast is that understood gem that makes every compound better. Ive always wanted to breach a gram of it just to see... people run it way to low i think thats why it gets so so feedback. Proper mast at 600+ is fuckin tits.

Whats your ed dose of GW?

For me, it wasn't necessarily a single compound that did it, but rather a combo. Most vascular I've ever looked I was running: Test, Mast, Ten, Var, Winny. Looked almost freakish, especially in the gym once I had a nice pump.

Tren and mast is the best combination I've ever used for vascularity. Tren and EQ or Tren and SD would probably be very good too, haven't tried it yet though. Tren and SD would probably be too toxic for me though.

Var

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back