• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone tried this source?

YungJoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rawpower4u. Heard good reviews on another site but it's "that site" where people pay to be put on there so it's extremely biased.

Just curious if anyone has actually experience with this source

Never heard of it there are solid sources here I wouldn't risk going anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of it there are solid sources here I wouldn't risk going anywhere else.

I agree but it's one of the only domestic sources that isn't bitcoin only. I'm not a fan of bitcoin

Whats wrong with bitcoin?

My bank doesn't allow me to use it so when I purchase from localbitcoins I spend 200$ for 150$ worth of gear. Not to mention my CC info got taken a month ago from what I assume was localbitcoins. Tried buying $2,000 worth of stuff with my CC

My bank doesn't allow me to use it so when I purchase from localbitcoins I spend 200$ for 150$ worth of gear. Not to mention my CC info got taken a month ago from what I assume was localbitcoins. Tried buying $2,000 worth of stuff with my CC

If you dont mind me asking do you have navy fed?

IML Gear Cream!
why screw around with unvalidated sources? Theres plenty of good local sources

Most all of the domestic sources here allow moneygram or western union in my experience..

DQ is my favorite source of all time but sadly doesn't accept either.

They don't anymore? I've made plenty of orders with them as they are my primary source.

Still there's plenty of other domestic sources offering other payment options.

Gorilla, Drugs gear, Monster, there's several good ones. I just posted up some good numbers on Gorillas test, and can confirm Drugs gears exemestane is good stuff.

Yep....we take lots of different payment methods

Yea they are really really good

Only thing I had was tren cough from every damn tren injection

Get Shredded!
But DQ was still way better I would have to say. Unfortunately they are still closing down

But RP closed down for a little and that's when I came on here using these guys. So I'm not sure if they are still good or not anymore. My buddy still orders from them tho

Rp4u has been around for 20plus yrs he has great gear doesnt carry a huge list but its all on point

I’ve been using that source for around 3 years now and it’s up there with quality and it’s tough to beat the prices.

Back