• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Homebrew and cycle group on Facebook.. (wtf!)

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Is this not insanely idiotic? I saw several guys from my local gym on this group, along with about 900 other users.

It's like..
"Here's all of my personal photos, info, and info on my family. Oh and I'm socially admitting to homebrew and using gear"

At least on a forum you can use tor,VPN and a fake username/email and stay anonymous..

Or maybe I'm just paranoid for not wanting LE to send me friend requests and like my status updates?

I agree, i think it's dumb as fuck. Some people think they are above the law. I'm surprised Facebook hasn't shut them down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ive heard of these groups and choose not to be involved in them.

But really its performance enhancing drugs and unless a guy is advertising product for sale and so forth to other members, they really are not doing anything wrong.

Talking about personal use is totally different than say a guy from a UGL trying to sell mass quantities on Facebook.

I'd advise NOT clicking around in such FB pages or any others attached to your real social media accounts. Liking and commenting is particularly unwise... You're creating all kinda of links that will get picked up and archived forever by Big Data, sold for profit, used for investigations, etc.

Chocolate.. exactly. People don't realize how vulnerable they are. I know guys who do orders via txt. I tell them they're idiots for not using encrypted messaging. Just the other day a guy got busted for running orders via txt. How stupid. I know for a fact Att logs texts for 365 days AFTER DELETION.

Big data will get your ASS if you don't protect it

Many accounts on FB are fake...........

Heavy.. yes. But this specific group is all real people. I know alot of them. They're idiots.

https://youtu.be/uaaaCfC3y8M

- - - Updated - - -

lolz, like ASF

I hope the cops helped the young innocent college bound gang banger pull his pants up.

On a side note: Could anyone tell what this guy was saying? He sounded mentally retarded. No offense if he his.

Not very smart at all, you never know these days. My thinking is it could be LE just sitting there building cases against the members. LE owned. How I think when I see those pages.

Im on a ton of conservative pages now, thinking maybe LE should be building cases against the "Looney Left"

IML Gear Cream!
And the stupidity rages on

Back