• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got raided today

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had a pack land today, won't call the name on the source, even though it's not really their fault anyway. A solid 5 seconds after the man dropped the pack off the bureau of narcotics raided my home. Full on search warrant. Turned my house upside down. When it was all said and done the confiscated 31 vials and a host of assorted orals. Somehow I lucked out with a misdemeanor for schedule 3 steroids and a misdemeanor for schedule 3 Xanax without a script. Pretty much the shitiest day ever. Spent a couple hours in jail. Posted bond. I think the only thing that saved me is that I had nothing worse than a speeding ticket on my record.

Be careful out there.

Damn.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Probably shouldn't be posting about it online

something dont sound right man.. how much was your bond ? was this a state or fed charge ?

Well shit!!! You were having a Td soon from ppl.... Raws from china man might equal a knock on the door....

It'll get you more than a knock on the door I'll tell you that much.

something dont sound right man.. how much was your bond ? was this a state or fed charge ?

State I'm assuming. Bond was 525.50 per misdemeanor and I had two of them.

Also if ANYONE thinks this thread should be deleted please don't hesitate to do so.

IML Gear Cream!
Guess their stealth isn't as good as they say it is....

Like I said I didn't wanna call anyone out. I never even got to see what the stealth looked like. I was face down on the kitchen floor before I got that opportunity.

Ahh.. It wasn't domestic. You was a dumby for shipping it to your address. Dead drop bro! Glad you came out okay though. Be more careful man.

How big was the order? I know they got 31 bottles but I'd imagine they wouldn't waste the resources if it was a small pack.

Also what Dema said. How many seizure letters? I've had a few moments of uncertainty with international orders siting at ISC for a while but it's always been 150$ in gear at most and I've never actually had anything seized

Ahh.. It wasn't domestic. You was a dumby for shipping it to your address. Dead drop bro! Glad you came out okay though. Be more careful man.

Yeah things could have been a lot worse for sure

State I'm assuming. Bond was 525.50 per misdemeanor and I had two of them.

Also if ANYONE thinks this thread should be deleted please don't hesitate to do so.

well the mail is federal. so i am just wondering why they went out of their way to get a warrant , go to your house
search it. find enough to easily charge you with a class 4 felony plus possible intent to distribute just to write you for a simple misdemeanor at the state level.
anyway be careful anything you say can be used against you on here . you are simply out on a tiny bond. they could easily kick this fed and issue a new warrant for you. go get a good attorney asap . and shut the fuck up if you haven't already talked too much already.
and we all pretty much know it was pp you were waiting on . go get an attorney dude . things can escalate quick.
a favorite trick is making you think everything is ok and its just a slap on the wrist... did you sign for anything ?
did you admit anything ?

Edit never mind the seizure question. Just saw your answer. But still curious about size. Also if you don't mind, you east or west coast?

and we all pretty much know it was pp you were waiting on .

His PP order? All this over a small batch of test, trest, dbol and AI?

Either somethings off or my idea of "small" orders is waaaaaaaaay short of what's considered small here lol

Get Shredded!
Sounds like they think youre much more then just a personal user, that sucks bro

Either somethings off or my idea of "small" orders is waaaaaaaaay short of what's considered small here lol

Yeah I was thinking like a kilo of Test powder or something..

Yeah I was thinking like a kilo of Test powder or something..

No man. Small order. Just personal use. I think it's just got a lot to do with being in a small town. They said they bust people pretty regular.

That means that it was caught at customs and they tipped off local LE?

personally i think somethings off man... but maybe like dema said maybe just a small town. but they suited up for it.
just dont see all that too get charged with misdemeanor .. its an easy multiple felonies all day long.. and its not like his attorney negotiated it down

personally i think somethings off man... but maybe like dema said maybe just a small town. but they suited up for it.
just dont see all that too get charged with misdemeanor .. its an easy multiple felonies all day long.. and its not like his attorney negotiated it down

Maybe they thought he had more than he did.. very strange indeed

Yes but it's local pd..... Charge him with an easy case... Won't have court as small town courts and jails are already to full.. He will most likely take the charge, pay the fine and do community service for it....... I use to live in a small town where this same b.s. Happened all the time....

And and it could have even been ripped open at post office and they tipped Le thinking it was harsher drugs... Did the warrant say what they were looking for?

Yes but it's local pd..... Charge him with an easy case... Won't have court as small town courts and jails are already to full.. He will most likely take the charge, pay the fine and do community service for it....... I use to live in a small town where this same b.s. Happened all the time....

And and it could have even been ripped open at post office and they tipped Le thinking it was harsher drugs... Did the warrant say what they were looking for?

well hopefully thats all it comes to then.. in my area they they roll in on you like that you getting some real charges even if they cant make them stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back