• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My new granit stack !!! Peeled inside out stack

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to add Winny and Var to my current stack , but going to wait a few weeks because I want it to peak in the middle of summer ... So here is the new run ... Test 600/800 , Proviron 100 day , Mast 300/400 , Primo 800 , Var 50 , Winny 300 .... Arimidex 1/2 eod , Dutasteride for a full head of hair , Norcos for fun .... Just ordered a shit load of Alpha Pharma to run with Pharmacom ....

Winny pills or inject? If pills that's way too much your joints are gonna kill

Not worried about joins .... Just the liver is my only concern , for obvious reasons

- - - Updated - - -

Not worried about joins .... Just the liver is my only concern , for obvious reasons

- - - Updated - - -

Joints sorry

I can only tolerate winny @50mg/daily for about 5-6 weeks. 300 would cripple me.
I also doubt that 100mg proviron has any benefit over 50 but ymmv.
Good luck.

Bro....I really wish you could get the alcohol under control. With your previous liver issues alongside this stack and alcohol use, the story may not end well.

Bro....I really wish you could get the alcohol under control. With your previous liver issues alongside this stack and alcohol use, the story may not end well.
I appreciate that , I do see my doctor on a regular basis and my liver is in normal ranges now ... After he told me to switch to just beer and give that a try I did ...

Back