• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Cycle question

Nickp777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday was my first injection of test e eq and masteron e and today I had back and shoulder for my workout.. I did 2 sets of 10 on pull up's and after second set I was completely soaked as if I just finished my workout.. I'm sensitive to aas on 500mg of test a week I sometimes get night sweats to the point I have to change my sheets and take a shower.. I've never ran masteron before and also first time of taking 3cc.. am I just that sensitive to where I'm sweating this much after first shot? Or do you think the mast is prop lol let me know what you out guy's think!

500 test 500 eq and 400 mast and yes it is a source from the boards

Wait. You just pinned yesterday?

No.. it's all in you're head! Lol.. I'm serious.. Even Masteron Prop wouldn't even be noticeable yet.

The only way you would feel an injectable that fast is if you pinned something without an ester attached. (Tren base, TNE, bold base). And the odds of a source getting gear that severely mixed up. Lol..

You're just excited man.. it's a good thing. You WILL know when it kicks in.

I felt everything I've ran within a day. Not intense effects like you do once they really kick in, but the fact of the matter is that some of the hormone is cleaved from the ester very quickly after injection. It's not like it takes a week for your blood levels to start rising.

This is a good example of the pharmacokinetics of test enanthate. Note the large spike in blood plasma levels one day post injection.

8f25a6c2a751234f860122c8f1923a5f.jpg

Yes. Garlic you're right.. It doesent take weeks to kick in. It starts leaving the ester and into your blood stream instantly. But side effects like you mentioned doesent happen until later on in the cycle once blood levels saturate.

Just my 2 cents!

Yes. Garlic you're right.. It doesent take weeks to kick in. It starts leaving the ester and into your blood stream instantly. But side effects like you mentioned doesent happen until later on in the cycle once blood levels saturate.

Just my 2 cents!

Id like to agree but the fact of the matter is we don't know all that much about aas honestly, trt docs can't even get on the same page. So who knows, everyone responds a little differently so it's hard to say

I felt everything I've ran within a day. Not intense effects like you do once they really kick in, but the fact of the matter is that some of the hormone is cleaved from the ester very quickly after injection. It's not like it takes a week for your blood levels to start rising.

This is a good example of the pharmacokinetics of test enanthate. Note the large spike in blood plasma levels one day post injection.

8f25a6c2a751234f860122c8f1923a5f.jpg

I do believe it was the gear, blood levels rise a lot in 24hrs like the graph shows so some side effects can come on quickly. Your first time taking 3cc shot so that's a big spike in hormones. I assume your pinning at least 2x a week and not once per week, if not then you'll​ want to break that up into smaller pin volume

Yea I've been reading a lot and I know it's the hormones because today I was not doing anything and was dripping sweat.. and yea I'm pinning 2x a week Tuesday and Friday

Back