• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tiger Woods, arrested on suspicion of DUI

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tiger Woods, arrested on suspicion of DUI
By Kristina Sgueglia and Jill Martin, CNN

(CNN)Golfer Tiger Woods, arrested on Memorial Day in Florida on suspicion of driving under the influence, said alcohol was not involved and he had "an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications."

Woods, currently rehabbing from back surgery, provided a statement to media outlets. He said he did not realize the mix of medications "had affected me so strongly."

"I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said, according to reports.

Woods was arrested about 3 a.m. Monday, Jupiter police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said. He was booked into a local jail and released on his own recognizance with no bond a few hours later, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office's online records.

It's unclear whether Woods tested positive for alcohol or drugs. It's also unknown at this time whether Woods was the only person in the vehicle. An arrest report was not immediately available.

In his statement, the golfer apologized to family, friends and fans. "I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again."

Woods has a home on Jupiter Island.

CNN, which has not independently obtained the statement, has reached out to Woods' representative but has not heard back. The PGA Tour told CNN it would not comment on the arrest.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/tiger-woods-arrested-dui/index.html

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 14
BAC of .000

having had a DUI I'd could safely say he was not so hammered drunk a couple hours earlier he was driving around hitting things with his car and not remembering.. I used to have a Breathalyzer in my car and trust me if he blacked out the night before he would still be blowing well over .06 until noon the next day... I know I would anyway.

I would guess either he was drugged or it probably was his meds.

BAC of .000

having had a DUI I'd could safely say he was not so hammered drunk a couple hours earlier he was driving around hitting things with his car and not remembering.. I used to have a Breathalyzer in my car and trust me if he blacked out the night before he would still be blowing well over .06 until noon the next day... I know I would anyway.

I would guess either he was drugged or it probably was his meds.
He refused breathalyzer test.

EDIT: Unless the news report I got was wrong.

There's plenty of us on here that know that taking prescription pills will do this. All the bullshit comments from people everywhere on Facebook are idiotic. Goes to show you how dumb the world is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He refused breathalyzer test.

EDIT: Unless the news report I got was wrong.

The hand written police report is actually posted on some ones twitter(jason sobel) and he blew twice both were .000 at about 4:30 am

Back