• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New and need some help

Bake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up yall I recently moved to a new area and and got back into hitting the gym regularly. I have take a few cycles before of test E and Deca but never with the regularity I should have. Now that I moved I also no longer have access to getting juice from any other source than the internet. So basically I need to know a reliable place to get it from, (Ive heard good things about pharmacomstore.ws) somewhere I can order/get syringes from, and a good cycle to start with. My primary goal is to lose a good bit of weight and put on lean muscle mass as opposed to bulking up. Any help with any of this would be greatly appreciated! Im serious about the sport but need some help. Thanks again!

Syringes, Allegromedical.com As far as a source for gear just look around for 10 mins and you will see who to go with.

All the sources on here are good. I use healthwarehouse.com for my syringes

Hollah at them PPL prices
but ya all the sources on asf are g2g!

Back