Pharmacom Store

I am old school ( today's gear culture is crazy )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally agree with OP..instant gratification needed! ##! Hard work! !! Where's my check, latte, and perfect body. ..today's gyms are filled with persons juicing but look like crap, ,because they eat at Applebee's and train like pussies and have no patience. ..just turned 551,been off and out of the gym for 8 months but still look better than most there. ..guys today believe more gear can substitute for diet, cardio and just about anything. ..

- - - Updated - - -

That's 51...damn phone. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

You pu 224 you ment to put 184 just pointing out the typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sumner View Post
    For sure , I agree with you 100% , it's the guys that have been laying on the couch for a year and eating pizza , so there first move is to jump on a cycle and then start getting into the gym , and MAYBE clean up there diet ... especially these younger guys ... you CAN NOT run gear and eat that shit because it will blow your face up and give you more acne and hair loss ( I know they can't control hair loss ) but it is not a good look ... oh well fuck it what do I even care ... I just saw a young guy at the gym , 28% BF , oily skin , zits all over , fucking moon face for days , and he thought he was a swole MoFo ... I wanted to educate him , however I would never do that , so I just shook my head ..
    I agree with you fully bro just busting your balls. I see the same guys and they look at be like they wanna get down so fuck giving them advise lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

I am sorry , I am 47 years old 6"1 224 lbs , lean as fuck and just started training again 14 months ago ... I trained back in the late 90s and it was a different culter , you went to powerhouse gym and busted your ass and put in the work for maybe 2 years , and then MAYBE then you would be trusted to come across some gear from some of the huge dudes in the gym that trust you . Then when you jump on Sust 250 a week, after all out balls to the walls training for 2 years , the results where almost unbelievable... it was mind blowing !!!! Also the gear was 100% legit Pharm .. I am not saying the Test ( only Test ) is not as good today , because it is cheap and dirty ... Well I am getting off topic , when I started training again 14 months ago , it blew my mind how easy it is to just go online and order gear and get your grove on ... Also I see people posting pics of themselves and laying out there next cycle when they don't even look like they have dieted for a month let alone pushed some weights around ... ( I am not trying to slam anybody , and if you want to get fit and be in shape that is great ) But for fuck sakes man , come on..put the fucking HARD work in and lift and diet and study and live and breath bodybuilding .... Well anyways let the trolls out , just my observation of the new cutler
    Your post reminded me of my experience. I'm 50, and started using gear when I was 20 (1987). I was also training at a Power House gym. I'd been training natty for 4 years, and went from 5'10" 115lbs to 167lbs. I learned a lot from all those old school hard-core lifters, as well as all my Flex and M&F magazines. Half the gym was on gear, including some of the ladies. To get gear, you had to network hard. The guys kept telling me "Come back to me when you're 200lbs, and I'll hook you up". Eventually, one of the gym mgrs hooked me up with Deca and Var (no Test!) for my first cycle. I gained 30lbs in less than 6 months (Deca, Var, Test, Dbol, EQ, and Winny), and went from looking DYEL in street clothes, to looking like a bodybuilder. Everything I got back then was pharm grade. Guys would take trips to Mexico, and sneak back in with big stashes. After I left that gym and went back to college, got married, and had kids, getting gear was very sporadic. So 5 years ago, I took a look online, and was blown away with how easy it had become to get gear. Fast forward 5 years, and I've only been off for one 2-month stretch the whole time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dexitrim View Post
    Your post reminded me of my experience. I'm 50, and started using gear when I was 20 (1987). I was also training at a Power House gym. I'd been training natty for 4 years, and went from 5'10" 115lbs to 167lbs. I learned a lot from all those old school hard-core lifters, as well as all my Flex and M&F magazines. Half the gym was on gear, including some of the ladies. To get gear, you had to network hard. The guys kept telling me "Come back to me when you're 200lbs, and I'll hook you up". Eventually, one of the gym mgrs hooked me up with Deca and Var (no Test!) for my first cycle. I gained 30lbs in less than 6 months (Deca, Var, Test, Dbol, EQ, and Winny), and went from looking DYEL in street clothes, to looking like a bodybuilder. Everything I got back then was pharm grade. Guys would take trips to Mexico, and sneak back in with big stashes. After I left that gym and went back to college, got married, and had kids, getting gear was very sporadic. So 5 years ago, I took a look online, and was blown away with how easy it had become to get gear. Fast forward 5 years, and I've only been off for one 2-month stretch the whole time.
    Lol.... was that Shake's PH?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am sorry , I am 47 years old 6"1 224 lbs , lean as fuck and just started training again 14 months ago ... I trained back in the late 90s and it was a different culter , you went to powerhouse gym and busted your ass and put in the work for maybe 2 years , and then MAYBE then you would be trusted to come across some gear from some of the huge dudes in the gym that trust you . Then when you jump on Sust 250 a week, after all out balls to the walls training for 2 years , the results where almost unbelievable... it was mind blowing !!!! Also the gear was 100% legit Pharm .. I am not saying the Test ( only Test ) is not as good today , because it is cheap and dirty ... Well I am getting off topic , when I started training again 14 months ago , it blew my mind how easy it is to just go online and order gear and get your grove on ... Also I see people posting pics of themselves and laying out there next cycle when they don't even look like they have dieted for a month let alone pushed some weights around ... ( I am not trying to slam anybody , and if you want to get fit and be in shape that is great ) But for fuck sakes man , come on..put the fucking HARD work in and lift and diet and study and live and breath bodybuilding .... Well anyways let the trolls out , just my observation of the new cutler
    100%. I couldn't get my hands on anything either for awhile in the 90's. The internet has made it ludicrous. But, what are you going to do??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I think you asked me this before ? The answer is NO ... it really sucks , however it has not stopped me from being a great father , husband , provider , etc !!! I know what you are thinking and yes , there are issues I have
    We all do man, even those who refuse to admit it

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,741 Posts
    Rep Points

Culter? Cutler?

Culture. You're welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Rep Points

I am 47 and was also blown away with the online ordering. I ask a friend what he did because I was getting back into shape and he pointed me online. What kills me is not all the gear guys use but all the stuff they use instead of a good diet plan. All the cutting agents that are easy to get . Eat clean , train hard , watch the mirror.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    Lol.... was that Shake's PH?
    Yes, Greg "Shake" Kontos! Did you know him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

In all fairness, many of us could out work our diets in the late teens/early twenties stage. Many of these guys that are "getting back into it" just remember how easy it used to be when that was the last time they were lifting/in shape.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread is old but to update.. the old powerhouse gym building. They shut everything down 2 weeks ago..Rinconsito, indian restuarant, and hopefully will not let the building linger empty which squaters will take advantage.
    Last edited by Tee342k; 09-18-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

A LOT of memories from that place... remember Matt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,302 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    A LOT of memories from that place... remember Matt?
    Heyyy welcome back brother...we all missed you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Sup Brother?