• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral cycle advice

Titan89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

Before my question few words about me:
I'm 28 years old with 10+ years lifting experience. Bf is around 11-12%. I like the oldschool training methods: Menzter&Dorian.
So far I used only 2 cycles in my life: Halodrol and Epi. Halo was good, Epi was nothing special.

Now I wanna put on lean meat that stays after cycle,so I plan to do an anavar cycle, 6-8 weeks. 40-60mg/day. During the cycle I plan to use milk thistle/cycle support and tribulus or similar to keep my test level up. In post cycle natty booster.

So my question is where can I purchase online quality anavar in Eu?
Any additional thoughts on my cycle are appreciated.

Please don't comment like I should add test or similar.

Don't comment about test?

Okay, then the answer is...........I cannot answer.

Ok so now you shared your opinion. Well thanks for that! Any constructive feedback on my original questions?

Ok so now you shared your opinion. Well thanks for that! Any constructive feedback on my original questions?

Constructive feedback? Get over your needle phobia pansy.

guys coming from Kuwait i can give you insights most guys only run orals all my brothers that are IFBB physique open and 212 highest amount a open runs is 750mg physique guys run 25-50mg prop everything else is oral hence our dry grainy solid looks

guys coming from Kuwait i can give you insights most guys only run orals all my brothers that are IFBB physique open and 212 highest amount a open runs is 750mg physique guys run 25-50mg prop everything else is oral hence our dry grainy solid looks
Still running prope.

- - - Updated - - -

Still running prope.

of course need some sort of test but guys in the states and Canada run 5-10x higher but also look 10x like shit they have this exception of more is better hence there training and diet is garbage

Still running prope.

- - - Updated - - -

Still running prope.

of course need some sort of test but guys in the states and Canada run 5-10x higher but also look 10x like shit they have this exception of more is better hence there training and diet is garbage

Thanks for answering in a normal way afg88!
If I want only a bit of muscle gain, do you think running var alone makes sense?

IML Gear Cream!
you will def add muscle with any steroid having your food intake and workout in check, but in all honestly i would always have some sort of test, i have had plenty of clients stay away form needles and just stick to orals, sarms and blood works showed very minimal suppression of course a pct is required

Thanks for answering in a normal way afg88!
If I want only a bit of muscle gain, do you think running var alone makes sense?

Agreed but my point is you have to run test .

For the guy who just messaged me , Anavar will suppress your natty test unless your taking a very low dose .

So your an ifbb pro? And you've been hanging out at oxygen gym in Kuwait talking with Milos Sarcev.

you will def add muscle with any steroid having your food intake and workout in check, but in all honestly i would always have some sort of test, i have had plenty of clients stay away form needles and just stick to orals, sarms and blood works showed very minimal suppression of course a pct is required

So tamoxifen and natty test booster as pct or something else?
Can I send you pm?

No natty boosters are garbage you would need a actual pct depending what u run nolv or and clomid. Of course

Can I send you pm?

- - - Updated - - -

No natty boosters are garbage you would need a actual pct depending what u run nolv or and clomid. Of course

Can I send you pm?

Can I send you pm?
Just curious ... if you can get Anavar (real Anavar ) that same place will have test in all its Esther's . Why not get test ? I don't understand the oral only reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot send you here..Do you have prvt email?

Get Shredded!
Yep agree real var is rare these days! and most guys run only orals because either there scared of injections and or think injections will do more harm than actual orals not knowing that no matter what a pct would be required for both and we all know a simple test 350-500mg will give much better results than say 50mg oral dbol cycle

Just curious ... if you can get Anavar (real Anavar ) that same place will have test in all its Esther's . Why not get test ? I don't understand the oral only reasoning.

Yep agree real var is rare these days! and most guys run only orals because either there scared of injections and or think injections will do more harm than actual orals not knowing that no matter what a pct would be required for both and we all know a simple test 350-500mg will give much better results than say 50mg oral dbol cycle
Well you might want to tell these guys pct doesn't always work leading to a life of pinning anyway .

- - - Updated - - -

Well you might want to tell these guys pct doesn't always work leading to a life of pinning anyway .

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I won't use injections however as I mentioned in my intro, I never really tried real gears..So I might start with var like 1 6-8 cycles, I'll see what it brings, then next step some test base.

BTW can you recommend an online shop that delivers to EU? I asked the DQ guys but they do it only within the US.

I never said I won't use injections however as I mentioned in my intro, I never really tried real gears..So I might start with var like 1 6-8 cycles, I'll see what it brings, then next step some test base.
You doing it backwards though . You need to start with Test then add in other compounds down the road in later cycles . Man this ain't a game this shits for real . That pct bullshit sucks dick . Clomid is nothing to take lightly it will depress the shit out of you . Shut your test down and you'll get more of the same . Man I'm older , I blast and cruise . It's a life choice I made but I live the life .

You doing it backwards though . You need to start with Test then add in other compounds down the road in later cycles . Man this ain't a game this shits for real . That pct bullshit sucks dick . Clomid is nothing to take lightly it will depress the shit out of you . Shut your test down and you'll get more of the same . Man I'm older , I blast and cruise . It's a life choice I made but I live the life .

gdawg, you and I both know that your advice to the op has been spot on, but you do realize that your beating your head against the wall, right? This cat has 2 previous SARMs cycles, that alone should explain it.

gdawg, you and I both know that your advice to the op has been spot on, but you do realize that your beating your head against the wall, right? This cat has 2 previous SARMs cycles, that alone should explain it.
Hahaha T . The best advice in this whole thread . I was getting a slight headache

Did not know Halodrol and Epi are SARMS. They're PHs as I know. But anyway I got the message, var alone makes no sense.

Did not know Halodrol and Epi are SARMS. They're PHs as I know. But anyway I got the message, var alone makes no sense.

You would know better than me, bro. I only use the real stuff.

Back