• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time order with PHARMACOMSTORE

phoenix30004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a noob here
and wanted to post my experience with [FONT=&quot]PHARMACOMSTORE.WS
[/FONT]

I placed my first order with them a month and half ago. Being my first time, I ordered a little more aggressive amount
than I would normally until I feel they are legit. This is due to a professional rush and need I had for the product.

Every step of the way, these guys are amazing. They answered every question I had completely and in perfect
English. Not broken confusing answers that come 2 weeks later like some distribution sites.

My ordered arrived intact, fast and even included a bonus 50 pills of winny.

I am only about a week into using their line. I am running Prop, Ana, winny
and some Tren + HGH.

So far, I can feel an instant difference between their products and the last garbage I ran.

I have had some amazing cycles in my life and some duds.

I can guarantee their product is legit, they are my new go to source and will happily continue to use their product.

I found them through other reviews and I can testify they have earned all their praise. I have no complaints, nothing but positive
and will make sure to follow up on this post to give an update with results.

Agree with Dema-this really should be moved to the reviews section under Pharmacom, but seeing as I almost did the same thing with my first review of them I can't say too much. :) they're a legit company with very legit product and WAY better customer service than any other company I've dealt with in ten years. They are spectacular and made a customer out of me!

Back