• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats up fellas

gh0st

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys, not new to the boards been on a few boardds for over ten years now. New to ASF tho. Buddy asked me to join to help him with some things. I have been a mod on a few boards over the years currently mod over on another fairly new board only about 2 yrs old at most i think...not even. I use to help rep for Apex Peptides before they went of the boards and went semi-private. I help out there still. Im big into peptides and Sarms. Here to help in any way i can and contribute as much as possisible. Hope i can help be a contributing member. IF anyone needs anything from me , im hear! Looking foward to seeing what the board here is all about , heard about it for a while just never got around to joining.

Thanks guys
Godbless

Respect
gh0st

Awesome dude right here!
Welcome to ASF!
Nice of you to appear on this forum.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome to the forum!

Awesome dude right here!
Welcome to ASF!
Nice of you to appear on this forum.

Sent from The Iron Pile

What's up ghost

Thank You Guys good to see some familiar faces here. It been a rough situation at home with my son. And the old lady , its hitting her worst of all!

But hope u all have are doing good!

Thnx everyone

Hope all is well and we can get to know one another hear. Its always good to branh out a bit and meet newpeople , that is if u hgave the time. Years ago i had nothing \but time. Would work coe home and just sit and chit chat...these days seems like im swamped and hardly get to spend time on the boars. but it happens as u get older i guess

Back