• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this legit? What is it?

Testosterone 200...50ML... Veterinarian use.... Google Brovel Labs you may have to translate the page on Google.... Seems like a big lab, from antifungal to hormones to diuretics...

Guess I'll throw it away....dont like the reviews

I've seen that bottle at my uncle's farm in Ms. I'm not positive if it's metabolize well in humans. We use to give it to calfs to beef them up

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah man thats Test Enanthate dosed at 200mgs. I remember this back in the late 90's early 2000's was gtg. Huge 50mL bottles. QV used to make this size too.

Can't comment on it recently as I haven't seen it in prob 15+ years.

Another popular Vet brand, besides QV of course, was Denkall. Who remember this?

t400.jpg

I remember all that Mexican stuff- I thought they all got shut down in one of those gear grinder operations or something like it because it was obvious they were manufacturing and distributing for human use and not vet use- Brovel, Tornel, Denkall, QV, and a few others I remember in mid to late 90s
Yeah man thats Test Enanthate dosed at 200mgs. I remember this back in the late 90's early 2000's was gtg. Huge 50mL bottles. QV used to make this size too.

Can't comment on it recently as I haven't seen it in prob 15+ years.

Another popular Vet brand, besides QV of course, was Denkall. Who remember this?

t400.jpg

Back