• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking to get shredded

Devildogusmc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to get ripped for the summer. Been training mma since I've been home. Got a lot of extra bulk from previous cycle. I would love to hear some good ideas for a training regimen that will help. Never really trained for strength and flexibility. Only power and bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh small addition, I'm 6'1" 225. Looking to get down to about 185 fight weight. No time frame. Limited access to machines. Free weights only at this time. Running only test cyp 250 x 2 weekly

Somebody recommended a Total Gym. Any thoughts on those for toning?

There is no such thing as toning.

A muscle grows or gets smaller.

There are a million different programs out there. You could use a typical 5 day split with HIIT cardio 3-4 days a week. Carb cycling. Keto. Whatever floats your boat.

This question is very broad and difficult to answer without more info on training history, current condition, availability of what you can train with honestly

There is no such thing as toning.

A muscle grows or gets smaller.

There are a million different programs out there. You could use a typical 5 day split with HIIT cardio 3-4 days a week. Carb cycling. Keto. Whatever floats your boat.

This question is very broad and difficult to answer without more info on training history, current condition, availability of what you can train with honestly

I'm training ju jitsu twice a week and striking twice a week. Each hour and half sessions. I'll be training strength twice a week and cardio every other day. I have free weights at home, not many dumbbells. Trying to implement more body weight workouts just want an effective program that will help with explosiveness in matches, flexibility and muscle conditioning

With that amount of cardio, you just need to keep your diet tight.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all of the info, anyone feel free to post a sample diet that would work with my training

Back